Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question on being direct

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Question on being direct Empty
PostSubject: Question on being direct   Question on being direct I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:38 am

So as many of you know I am starting direct and I love it. Last night I pushed a few sets far but I noticed I was getting back into indirect conversations with each group. Is that smart with direct? I think the issue I need to work on is constantly escalating when going direct. One more question about direct is the way the conversation goes. Should I be constantly talking sexually, ie "If there were less people here I would take you on the pool table" and the such?
Back to top Go down
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Question on being direct   Question on being direct I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:26 am

First of all, I might be not the right guy to give you advice on this topic since I don't do a lot of sexual conversation when meeting a girl.
Tell me fellow-PU's, would you say to a girl "If there were less ppl here I'd take you on the pooltable"?
I wouldn't say that in 100 years, but I might not be optimal it this and I'm open-minded so give me your views.

On the other hand, I like direct openers also. Showing that you're interested, but not that she won you over. There's a huge difference.
I like to go direct with a compliment followed by immediatly a disqualifier. For example, mystery his "beauty is common" line.

What type of indirect conversations do you land in?
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Question on being direct   Question on being direct I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:06 am

That would be very deep in conversation. As in very deep wanting a SNL which would be useful.
I will start working on a disqualifier next time Im out thanks V.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Question on being direct   Question on being direct I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:07 am

If you're going direct, switching to indirect could work but it would be tricky. You'd have to basically use it as a type of push/pull.

Also, a statement such as the pool table one would be fine, if you're confident enough to say it, and say it in a way that she's not sure if you're kidding or serious, so it creates that feeling of "hmmm" in her. However, you don't need to CONSTANTLY be talking sexually, no. Have the sexual frame so that you can turn some things sexual, but no, not everything should be sexual. You need to be able to show her you can have a normal convo as well.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Question on being direct   Question on being direct I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:58 am

I love Direct. The pool table comment. Love it. When I was out with my roommate. He introduced me to a HB9. We shall call her HB Tease. She keep looking at me. I held the eye contact. Then she started dancing beside me. I took her hand pulled her close to me. " I don't think your ready to into that much trouble" and I spun her away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question on being direct   Question on being direct I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question on being direct
Page 1 of 1