Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Being THE Badboy

Go down 
+2
nuked
L.A. Tripp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Being THE Badboy Empty
PostSubject: Being THE Badboy   Being THE Badboy I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:45 am

I'm taking a couple of excerpts from a post in Badboy's section under the PUG area to help me explain a point . . .

"Let me quote my girlfriend here: “I can see if a guy is GOOD IN BED, just by the way he walks.” That is so true. They can tell everything about you, just by the way you look. It comes from all those years of experience of guys hitting on them."

There are a few guys on this forum that will understand this statement simply by reading it, but far too many guys on here won't get it(no offense). When the weight, the gravity of this single statement fully sinks into your mind, it will totally change your outlook.

Girls are LOOKING for sex, but they don't just want the average guy that probably won't even get them off. They want a guy that KNOWS what he's doing and can TOTALLY satisfy her. Watching you walk, which is part of your body language, is an early indicator of this.

Just like with me, last night, in one of my clubs. I'm talking to a couple of different groups of people, each with a wing of mine in there, and some girls too. Then I walk through the crowd, guys AND girls looking at me, and MOVING out of the way as I go through. Now, keep in mind, I'm about 5'8", about 150lbs of muscle, but not a big looking guy. Yet, I have people moving out of the way and looking at me as I walk through WITH A PURPOSE. Then, at the edge of the crowd there are a couple of girls dancing. I give them a cocky sideways look as I pass them. One girl moves in front of me and stops, with her side facing me. I put my hand on her hip and gently but purposefully push her out of the way. She runs her hand down my arm till she reaches my hand as I push her aside. She tries to grab my hand to pull me to her to dance, to kino, to be close. I maintain the confident sideways glance out of my eyes at her, as I slip my hand away from hers, leaving her surprised. She was one of many watching me walk, watching my body language, picking up on my confidence. She wanted what she saw. She was very cute, but I wasn't interested in her at that moment. I was moving through the crowd to another destination. The point is, these girls pick up on things you wouldn't dream of, just by watching you walk, which is part of your overall body language. And, GUYS pick up on stuff too simply by how you walk. If you walk more confidently than they do, they feel inferior and will move out of your way.

Here's another excerpt . . .

"In order to attract a woman, you must first understand why and how they think. Why the state of attraction exists, and how it happens.

The easiest way to understand and explain this is through something known as "Switches theory’. You know those on/off switches you have in your house for electricity? Now imagine you have 15 of them in one box. That"s an analogy for how our minds work. Women have switches such as "Is he attractive? Is he good at sex?" On or off.

Every girl out there has a different set of switches, because it really depends on their culture, their childhood, their beliefs and their age, plus a few other minor things. However, there are some common switches you must turn ON to all girls out there.

You must be:

--Challenging
--Alpha
--Interesting
--Unpredictable
--Stylish
--Not needy
--A good lover
Humorous
--Capable of building strong rapport
--Secure
--Trustworthy
--Conversational

Now, those switches can be either ON or OFF. There is no value in-between... for geeks, it’s all off.

What happens when you switch on most of those switches?? Wow... she starts to be interested in you... actually... she starts to show IOIs (indication of interest). This reaction is totally normal. When she meets a guy who is funny, good looking, interesting, romantic, and not needy, she becomes interested in getting to know him better (read: sleeping with him).

Switching on these switches is what demonstrates personality to a woman."

Reread that last sentence. Good. Commit that to memory. Checking the above bolded list, the one thing I don't have from that list is the style aspect. I'm not awful in that department, but it's not a strength either. However, I'm fairly strong in every other aspect of it.

Now, there are four main attraction switches in all women, but the above list expands on that, and is good to build with.

Do you guys realize how incredibly easy it is to walk into a night venue and walk out with a girl on your arm in the next couple of hours and she's ready to open her legs for you? And, I'm including the TENS with this too. And you can, if it's your desire, repeat this night after night.

Do you see Badboy's note above (read: sleeping with him)?

I've been told that I'm everything on that above list except stylish. Do you know what happens when you convey all of those traits to a set within the first 10 minutes of meeting her? Yes, you can do that in that short of a time. By using the push/pull technique, teasing her, maintaining a strong mental frame, and generally being very confident in your skin, you can hit all those switches above in a few minutes. When you do that, not only is she hooked for a few minutes, she is hooked for the night. And, if you continue with this, if it's congruent to who you are, she is hooked indefinitely. ESPECIALLY if you take care of her sexually as well.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Being THE Badboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being THE Badboy   Being THE Badboy I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:40 am

Petition signed!

Everyone needs to read, understand, and internalize this concept. Your gate is very important.

Some pointers to work on while walking:

1. Look forward. Don't look at your feet, because that shows a lack of surety in your movements. When you look forward and hold your chin up, you telegraph that you are confidant in your actions and have an intended goal.

2. Stand up straight. Don't slouch/lean forward. This concept is the same as the need to look forward with your chin up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Being THE Badboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being THE Badboy   Being THE Badboy I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:57 am

In 100 percent agreement. This a minor sidebar, but here's what happened to me at the university. I was just walking through the campus, and I was approaching to guys I casually know. One guy said, Man, you are walking across campus like you own this mufucka. This is to say, yes guys see it too. Peace, LVoe, and Succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Being THE Badboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being THE Badboy   Being THE Badboy I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:28 am

Exactly... Walk into the place like you own it.
Back to top Go down
ROYAL
rAFC
rAFC
ROYAL

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Being THE Badboy Empty
PostSubject: ok   Being THE Badboy I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:39 pm

ok so walk back straight up chin up and with purpose . byt doint look liek your gonna f**** somebody up ok got it
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Being THE Badboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being THE Badboy   Being THE Badboy I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:44 am

No.. It is -not- a "i'm gonna go f*ck someone up" walk. Quite the opposite.

You have to look like you are having a good time-- easy for you to smile. After all, you own the place. You are feeling like a million bucks, you are on top of the world. You are the mayor of the place.. Everyone knows you, and everyone likes you. Everyone wants to be in your world because you're on top of it.

Got it?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Being THE Badboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being THE Badboy   Being THE Badboy I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:50 am

And have the strong mental frame to back it up. It will show in your eyes and in your body language.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Being THE Badboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being THE Badboy   Being THE Badboy I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:10 am

Love this post Tripp !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Being THE Badboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being THE Badboy   Being THE Badboy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being THE Badboy
Page 1 of 1