Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting her in her venue with her friends tonight..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Meeting her in her venue with her friends tonight.. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting her in her venue with her friends tonight..   Meeting her in her venue with her friends tonight.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:06 pm

Hi all,

short, 3 days I go I started talking with this HB 9 at a club. I have big social proof at that club and I did a good game, I found out she liked me and I got her #.
Then yesterday I met her again at the club, she was with a girl and the boyfriend of that girl, and they bounced with me to this other club. I also have social proof in that club and didn't talk a lot to the target, but I knew she was into me. She had to go, kissed me goodbye and said that she really wanted to see me the day after ( so TONIGHT ).
AFterwards she texted me : "Tommorow is my last evening in your country so I really hope I will see you. Come to bar XXX with me and my 2 friends".

The problem is, I want to game and close this girl, but I don't think that I can get the right attraction at that bar where I never go and with those 2 friends I don't know. I have the impression it'd be weird. I got appreciation from the 2 obstacles, they seemed to like me, but I'd just feel akward sitting there in the early evening. I'd prefer OR going on a walk with her alone somehwere outside OR meeting her at the club OR something else.. Any ideas?

THANKS

v.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her in her venue with her friends tonight..   Meeting her in her venue with her friends tonight.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:52 pm

Hey man. Go where she invited you, at least to start with. Here's the mindset you need to have tonight. She's already made it OBVIOUS she's into you. You've ALREADY attracted her, to an extent. All you need to do NOW is to continue building that attraction and build comfort too. It doesn't matter who you are with or what venue you're in tonight. Focus on kinoing her, on teasing her, on building attraction IN her. Tell her DHV stories, make her laugh, etc. And, in the process, help anyone else around you have fun too, and she will see that. You've already started the process with this girl, and she WANTS you to close her. Otherwise she wouldn't be practically begging for you to come join her tonight. So, just go to where she's gonna be and game her right there. And, if the opportunity arises during the evening, BOUNCE her to a venue of YOUR choosing.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her in her venue with her friends tonight..   Meeting her in her venue with her friends tonight.. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:12 am

Like Tripp said she's into you. That much is clear. Here would be my plan of attack since you said she is only here for tonight.

1. Go to her venue. DHV/build comfort. Also build some social proof at that club. It will make you look good and give you social proof so that you can return to that venue on your own.

2. Bounce her to another instant-date as Mystery would call it. To a lounge or a late-night cafe. Try and get her to be at this location just with you. So that you can concentrate on comfort at this point.

3. Bounce her to your place. Use the comfort developed from 1 and 2 to get through s1-s3. With this you should be able to get some form of close from this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her in her venue with her friends tonight..   Meeting her in her venue with her friends tonight.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting her in her venue with her friends tonight..
Page 1 of 1