Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friends? Or..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainR
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
CaptainR

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Friends? Or.. Empty
PostSubject: Friends? Or..   Friends? Or.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Well since I am new at this and still struggling...very much! Last night I couldn't bring myself to just go talk to a 2 set. It pisses me off, because I get half way there then stop; I get this feeling through out my body that just freezes me; something I seriously have to fix. Besides that I have another question about a friend that we were suppose to go out Saturday night but she backed out do to her kids. Yes she does have baggage but just a couple of kids...but is MILF (HB8)!

Anyways, everyone that has seen us being together have thought we were dating. She knows I don't want a relationship at this time. To back it all up we worked with each other for the past 3 years (corrections) until I quit and went to fishing.

Back to the question she said she wants to go out this weekend (by text earlier this eveing). Her text last week said her kids did blah blah and she is so fucking pissed she can't go out. What I am wondering is if I should she this as still friends or if I am getting a different vibe. While going out together the past few years she has always done a lot of kino and at work. Touching, hitting me, etc. I have always returned it also; but never thought it as a thing more then friends. Always laughs at my jokes, buying me stuff, and will go out of her way to do stuff for me. She lives opposite side of town and would pick me up if going to parties or would pick me up for work when I could easily just drive myself. I texted her last weekend about going out and she called me less then a minute later. Are conversation went from hi's (I haven't seen her in about 6 months) to getting wild while drinking and how much of a wild girl she can be. I had used some lines that my bro had given me and she SO tried to prove herself. I don't know if it matters but she is 8 or 9 years older then me, I can't remember exact.

Should I be taking this out of the friend level? Or maybe talk to her about it? She is a great friend and I would hate to fuck it up. Also I haven't texted back about getting together this weekend. Figured I might give it until tomorrow.

Thanks for any input or flames Very Happy
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Friends? Or.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends? Or..   Friends? Or.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:17 pm

Nothing wrong with MILFs and it does sound like she really likes you. a lot of them aren't after anything more than sex as well. All the rules of the game still apply but you want to demonstraight maturity a lot more as well.

Remember she does have kids and she will not want them to find out who she's been sleeping with. She MUST feel that you can be very discret and she can trust you 100% or she won't even consider you.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Friends? Or.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends? Or..   Friends? Or.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:30 am

Randy nailed it on the head. Id also like to add this...

As adults we have alot of hard choices to make...what seperates us from children is our capacity to accept the consequences of our choices.

Your gonna have to choce if you want to just be friends and preserve what you already have with her, which sounds like a good thing...friends like that are hard to come by.

Or your gonna have to go for it and be willing to possibly lose her, or gain something on a level that you dont currently have.

Like most choices we make, all the consequences involved may not be ideal...for example if you dont make a move you'll have to deal with that feeling the rest of your life, and on the flip side if you do go for it and lose her youd have lost a great friend. Thats not to say that something posotive cant come from either choice...

What im trying to convey is that being mature involves a certain level of sucking it up. For instance i say whats on my mind for me, not for other people...if they dont like it i deal with the consequences but i keep saying whats on my mind.
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Friends? Or.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends? Or..   Friends? Or.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:23 am

Hope you make the right decision with this one. But is you do go for it here's a couple of lines you could use.

She say's something sexual, "I'm too young and wild for you to handle?" (think I got that from Ka)

Or she buys you a drink, "Sweet, you're gonna be my new suggar mummy,"
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Friends? Or.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends? Or..   Friends? Or.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:41 am

Firstly, this young lady likes you and that has to become a no surprise mindset bro. You have to make it known to her that you are aware that her kids are top priority, and not be pissed off when she eventually can't find a babysitter. You can take some steps that will help make the transition seamless from friend to lover. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

Friends? Or.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends? Or..   Friends? Or.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends? Or..
Page 1 of 1