Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

She Friends!!

Go down 
+5
Flipz
Lucious
MattJacks
ROYAL
Icebreaker
9 posters
AuthorMessage

She Friends!! Empty
PostSubject: She Friends!!   She Friends!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:40 am

OK, How many guys would date or approach the dating idea with your girl friends? I know alot of guys that have girl friends and I have had a few guy friends of my own ask me if they think it is a good idea or will it be detrimental to their friendship in the future?

The "what if" questions are always involved when guys ask me this:

1. What if we have been friends for a long or short period of time?
2. What if I dated her friend before, would that wreck their friensdhip?
3. What if she is engaged? ( my fave one, as of yet..LOL)
4. What if she declines, will things still be the same?

Now, these questions are situational, but still, I like to hear responses... Razz
Back to top Go down
Icebreaker
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-04-16

She Friends!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Friends!!   She Friends!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:14 am

I think that having a single girlfriend should be a sin before you are 30 regardless of who she is. Thats my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ROYAL
rAFC
rAFC
ROYAL

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-04-23

She Friends!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Friends!!   She Friends!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:01 am

Do you mean they wanna date a girl that is their friend????
Back to top Go down

She Friends!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Friends!!   She Friends!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:18 am

KINGCRAIG wrote:
Do you mean they wanna date a girl that is their friend????
yes
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

She Friends!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Friends!!   She Friends!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:21 am

a couple of my friends are with their gf's who used to be jsut friends. on the other hand if ur friends then breakup the whole group atmosphere is sour and u cant go out with the whole group (dif friends) because one wont go out if the others out.
tricky situation. i think it has allot to do with how each person handles breakups ie if they stay friends afterwards or are vengeful and hate each other.
Back to top Go down
Lucious
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Lucious

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-03-23

She Friends!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Friends!!   She Friends!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:40 am

I've dated girls that were friends and ended bad......it was hot and steamy while it lasted
Back to top Go down
Flipz
rAFC
rAFC
Flipz

Male Number of posts : 50

She Friends!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Friends!!   She Friends!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:18 am

the problem with datin friends is when the break up happens. sometime it ends awkward and you possibly lose some friends in the process. it depends if they stay bitter or are accepting

"Its easier to make friendship into love than love into friendship"

...so true
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/prettyfly4aninline
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

She Friends!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Friends!!   She Friends!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:34 am

As an Former mAFC.. These questions apply to me greatly..and now that im PUA I can see where she was coming from this whole time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

She Friends!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Friends!!   She Friends!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:38 am

mAFC, I love it Juice!
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Flipz
rAFC
rAFC
Flipz

Male Number of posts : 50

She Friends!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Friends!!   She Friends!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:39 am

nice term lol, i wonder if back when i would've been considered a mAFC.....probably haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/prettyfly4aninline
ROYAL
rAFC
rAFC
ROYAL

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-04-23

She Friends!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Friends!!   She Friends!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:29 pm

I think its a tuff think to try to do like others had said it could end badly and you could lose a freind
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

She Friends!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Friends!!   She Friends!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:44 pm

Here's the gist, I ran the damn gauntlet of friendship far to long with a girl. Sure we kissed all the time and sheit, and she may've find the center of a tootsie roll pop, but it never led to me knocking boots with this babe. I typed that to say this, that unless these guys have only been friends with her for a short time then, only then do they have a chance to experience what I didn't. So I say they should go for it in short term of friendhood, and when they approach splittsville go ahead and build a fucking house there. Peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

She Friends!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Friends!!   She Friends!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:14 pm

My concept of this is like so...

I dont shit where i eat.

In otherwords if they are friends in my circle of friends i probably wouldnt date them as a bad break up could hurt my status within my group. Once the breakup happens (chances are it will happen) then mutual friends have to "pick" sides....and thats never comfortable for either person or the friends.

If they are over the top in personality and looks then id consider it...otherwise forget it. For me to date a girl in my group of friends shed have to be a 10 hands down, in looks and personality...i mean the kinda girl that blows the rest outta the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

She Friends!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Friends!!   She Friends!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She Friends!!
Page 1 of 1