Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10 Reasons Why You Suck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

10 Reasons Why You Suck Empty
PostSubject: 10 Reasons Why You Suck   10 Reasons Why You Suck I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:25 pm

10 Reasons Why You Suck

It’s rant time again…

Here are 10 reasons why you suck (you know who you are):

1. Because you find it more productive to sit around and bitch all day about how life sucks than to actually do something about it. Chump.

2. Because after hearing about a bad experience from a friend, you always have to follow up with “Oh yeah, we’ll let me tell you what happened to me”…

3. Because you’d rather think about all the reasons your great idea WON’T WORK…

4. Because you’ll let one person’s negative thoughts about you ruin your entire day… Double Chump.

5. Because you won’t go introduce yourself to the woman in the elevator… even though she’s been desperate to talk to someone like you ALL DAY…

6. Because you take advice from all the wrong people… relationship advice from a guy that can’t keep a relationship… dating advice from a guy that hasn’t kissed a girl in 3 months (you think I’m joking)… financial advice from someone that makes LESS MONEY THAN YOU DO… stockbrokers that don’t even OWN STOCK…

7. Because you don’t waste your time interacting with women because all the good ones are already taken…

8. Because you’d rather spend time working on the hard, “advanced” stuff that is only going to amount to 20% of your success…

9. Because you BELIEVE in the magic pill or magic phrase that’s gonna make you unstoppable in life…

10. Because you’re sitting there right now going…

“Man, this guy’s full of $*!@.”

Peace
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

10 Reasons Why You Suck
Page 1 of 1