Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LMR really suck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-19

LMR really suck Empty
PostSubject: LMR really suck   LMR really suck I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:06 am

Alright, I am back in the game, since my girl an I split. It is not going so hard, but there are sticky points on the journey. I am bringing her home, movie watching, and suddenly LMR. I do a freeze out, but didnt close the deal. Now I am back to comfort, which is 90% of the game. So typically, it is like hair washing at this point, shampoo condition wash rinse repeat.

During freeze out, she wanted to talk about how other guys want to nail her. She feels insecure, because a guy she really likes is freezing her out. Except, dude is freezing her out for like monthes. I know the guy, and I am wondering what his real game intentions are. She is locked in to him, but he is not handing her play. I wonder if I need to freeze her out this much longer.

So I switched my game in back at comfort. I let her talk out her emotions about other guys rejecting her ( she is hot ). As I calibrate the insecurity, I bring in the kino. Like for example, I give her encouragement and say its okay sweetheart, come here let me give you a hug, aaahhhh there you go its alright. Than let her keep taliking and repeat. Finally, I say here lean on me and lets just enjoy this film...Than after 2 damn movies, I get tired and take her home.

What is wrong here, where am I messing up in the LMR area?Anyone?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

LMR really suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMR really suck   LMR really suck I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:00 am

Her mind is fixed on this other guy. Her buying temp wasn't high enough for you. He still has a hold on her. I wouldn't judge just by this one girl, because of that.

I know girls that will be at a guy's place, watch movies with him, go out to eat with him, etc., having no intention of having sex with him. It's the friend zone. And that's what happens when the attraction isn't spiked high enough.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

LMR really suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMR really suck   LMR really suck I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:11 am

Shit, Im in the friend zone...Yeah she does deop that play on me. I went in at it wrong perhaps? I should just probably move on.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

LMR really suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMR really suck   LMR really suck I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:37 am

Zmac, did you try to kiss this girl? I'm asking because it's difficult for me to read LMR, when I don't see it at all in this post my man. I would say, that you could still have sex with this girl, but you alllowed her to keep the frame/thread going far too long about this other guy. What you have to do is not let this girl go all logic based on you my friend. You are the fun time, and she's yapping about things that make her to be a "Debbie Downer" and you want her to be "Nasty Natalie." Zmac, you must start to role play with these girls my brother.

Tell her about something you read, about sex. Oh, tell her, I read where in Scotland, that girls lose their virginity early over there. Then give off the age 13, and she's going to respond by asking you when you lost yours, but don't fall for it. Make her admit at what age she lost her virginity first. Banter with her about the sky being purple to you, just anything to playfully get your hands on her. That is the key, banter plus hands, hands plus banter and lips on her lips.

Finally, you should have never left in the first place because you had a girlfriend, that's when you started to lose my brother. Always keep your head in the game. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

LMR really suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMR really suck   LMR really suck I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:01 am

Your right, she roles with me for a reason, I am fun time. I do believe that she is trying to fill my head with downers. The way I tried to kiss her was with a routine. She did not role with it. Than I tried to regroup and see just how far she feels comfortable. She feels the kino, and I am stuck there trying to calculate other avenues.

She wants to drop on me that we are "homies", a term I use and role play. She likes to go on about how she is not close to females and all her friends are males, therefore she does not take it to the next level with her "homies". I still did not quit however, because I keep dropping routine afet routine to get more attraction to build.

She does play, dudes blow up her phone all damn day. We work together temporarily, and she will tell me at the job how she would love for us to get together again. The way she put that however was I will clear a schedule to do so. As a result, I feel that to get in with it, I got to drop game long enough to eliminate the competition, you feel me? I feel that now Im just playing to win, because this is what is being conveyed to me.

What I like about this forum is that everybody believes with out a doubt we can win, no matter how their game is handed to us. I will be persistant with this chick, after all, that is why I am playing.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

LMR really suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMR really suck   LMR really suck I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:56 am

Alright, here's the deal with this girl, my man. Her value, in her own mind, is through the roof because she has guys coming onto her constantly, from what you are saying She doesn't need any particular dick at any particular time because she can turn her head around and have one offered to her at any time.

So . . . you have to elevate your own value, or how she perceives your value, in her mind. To do that, you can't want her pussy. You can't need her pussy. In fact, you should tease her even more. Tease her and bust on her harder than the other guys do, to show that you just flat don't need her. Then, as attraction builds, you pull yourself back and tell her no. The more she wants you, the more you say no. It's the cat-string . . . amplified.

However, do not do this if you just want to hit and quit. That will end up destroying her self-esteem and if her self-esteem isn't real right now . . . it will destroy her.
Back to top Go down
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

LMR really suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMR really suck   LMR really suck I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:48 am

Damn Tripp, preach on my brother...You just got all the deatails on point before I evan said more about the girl. You sure you do not know her?

Alright, some guy she just fell in love with had already crushed her spirit. He did just that, dated her and cheated on her and dumped her not before crushing her self esteem. In addition, he hangs out at her dorm building, greets everybody but her. She comes and tells me how it hurts her.

Funny thing happen today before I saw your last post here however. She was in the car with me talking about how this guy she dated last night, well she canceled on him once already to come to my place that one night. Than she nagged and nagged how she did that for me, and I came an hour late So, I shut that down by saying, alright than we just won't hang out anymore.
The whole day she could not work concentrate speak or acknowledge me. In fact, I kinoed her and she pulled away. I did not apologize for jack. Later this afternoon she shot out an email to all the dudes she feels is hitting on her, with my damn name on the beginning of the list. In the email was a fake waver stating permission to go out and hang with the boys.

Later that afternoon, I stepped up to her, and said if you feel uncomfortable about anything, I am here to squash it. I kept my frame, she had nothing to say. I made her laugh, and told her I got to leave. I will keep playing her like I do not need her. My phone was blowing up from another girl, while she was with me. I could tell it bothered her a lot.

I will keep this frame up Tripp, see how it handles. Thanks !!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

LMR really suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMR really suck   LMR really suck I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:25 am

Damnit!

You're walking on shaky ground my brother.

This girls self-esteem is NOT real at this moment. She will shatter easily.

Alright, you DO need to maintain this frame, this is true. You will have to tweak it a bit though. You do need to be aloof and bust on her harder than the others, to let her know you're different than the others. However . . . you will have to stay on your toes and watch for any signs of knocking her self-esteem down. You don't want to do that and if you do, back pedal. Give her an extra hug or something and let her know that SHE is ok, SHE is cool.

In fact, more physical affection FROM you right now FOR her is good. This will help to build comfort between the two of you and the teasing and being aloof along with it will act as push/pull which will build attraction.

Now, you will have a difficult road for one reason . . . she's hooked on the other guy. You have to elevate YOUR value in HER mind to be higher than HIS already is. What does she think is so special about him? What has her hooked? You should find out. A couple of boyfriend destroyers may come in handy with regards to him, soon.

One note . . . remember how you handled that hooters girl, from like a year ago? Yep . . . here you go . . . just realize THIS girl is more fragile.
Back to top Go down
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

LMR really suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMR really suck   LMR really suck I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:08 am

Damn Bro you remember everything, an I did get the hooter girl.
I can do this,
Yes she is fragile.
and she digs this other dude, simply because physical attraction.

Ill work on this, thanks brother.
Back to top Go down
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

LMR really suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMR really suck   LMR really suck I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:16 am

Alright, this is where this has gone. She had conversated with me, and according to her she was speaking about her date with some other guy.

She than began to talk about how when I brought her over the day she cancelled with this guy she recently dated, she began speaking about how I was an hour late to pick her up, didnt evan call her.

An this is where I see my problem " is said fine, than we just wont hang out anymore". She took that to the heart. I lost my frame there, because it showed jealousy, insecurity, and not the protector of his tribe.

Now this LMR thread is becoming a lesson about working on my frame. An I thought I had that down already, by now.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

LMR really suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMR really suck   LMR really suck I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:29 am

It's cool man. Our frames slip at times. Hell, mine has slipped recently. Because of one girl, lol.

Anyway, it sounds like she has brought that same incident up a few times, of you being late. Apparently that one is really bothering her and she's continuing to hold that against you. Am I reading that right? That she keeps bringing that up?
Back to top Go down
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

LMR really suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMR really suck   LMR really suck I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:08 pm

Yes until I shut that down saying, "Fine I just wont let you hang with me anymore". An I am also embarressed that I stood up my second date with that other girl on my 3/19 thread.

I can get them in, but it is my personal frame slipping from me. I need to work on myself. I am very upset with my slacking in frame control.

Like Fortunehook said, Standing a girl on a sure date will lose my value.
In this case my mojo in value is there but I am not in tune with it.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

LMR really suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMR really suck   LMR really suck I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:45 pm

Well, what you are doing is not positive, but at least you realize it. Now, you need to fix it. Why are you going late?
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

LMR really suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMR really suck   LMR really suck I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:58 am

Z, I had an inkling that this girls self esteem maybe fragile, but I had no notion that it was this dovelike. She literally needs you to make her have some kind of familiarity, and when you try to advance things, she becomes really uncomfortable. Without your knowledge you have been cast as the rehab center for her self esteem, and she doesn't want to leave just yet. After learning this, I don't know if you want to continue to pursue this girl, but it's your choice.

With this girl, your frame has to be the stable foundation that she feels that it is, so you can't become all wayward. You have to literally tailor your remarks with this girl, and not become harsh even in a joking manner. Patience maybe the best avenue on this one, so I suggest you keep her around as a friend.

Frames slip on many occasions, but as long as you keep the baseline frame in tact, we should all be okay. After what I wrote about my incident, my frame slipped during that whole ordeal. but now I am okay. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

LMR really suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMR really suck   LMR really suck I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:08 am

Funny thing, she asked if she can come to lunch with me. We left and she just wanted to hold hands.
She did mention that she really was hapy that she can speak to me again. In addition, she wants us to get together and watch some movie called COneheads.

I guess patience pulled rank here. I did sugar it up by raising her self esteem. I told her that she was very important to me, She is young girl who has gone through a lot and is trying to keep a smile on her face. Like a rose that grew out of concrete..(Tupac). She got boosted up on the revival.

So now, I am back to square one. It seems I am back in this dayum friend zone. With her wanting to cuddle and watch movies. I need to build my value up in her mind. Just like Tripp said. I kind of get lost in the avenues with girls like this...
Back to top Go down
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

LMR really suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMR really suck   LMR really suck I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:11 am

And to answer your question Tripp, i been late because i had been going out more on off days, meaning tues. and Wed. I start to get really burned out.

Like today, I find muself sneaking in naps. I feel like an old man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LMR really suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMR really suck   LMR really suck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LMR really suck
Page 1 of 1