Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Value by AFC Adam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Value by AFC Adam Empty
PostSubject: Value by AFC Adam   Value by AFC Adam I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:17 am

Hey mate!

I thought I’d create a bit of a private list between some of my closest friends and people who’s game I respect to share some of my insights. I spend alot of time working on the theory behind why this stuff works and I really wanted to share it with you.

If you’re as into game as I am I hope you’ll see some value in these emails. There won’t be many, and I’ll try to make the one’s I do write well worth reading.

I dont mind you using it, or giving it to people but please give me the credit (unless you think it’s crap then feel free to credit it to someone you don’t like)

Anyway I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy working it all out.

AFC Adam

(title) An explanation of value with a hint of outcome independence.

So I’ve spent the last few weeks in some interesting conversations with some guys on the essence of value. After a particularly insightful conversation last night I think I’ve come up with a few theories I thought I’d share.

Since starting the game I’ve never really had AA, I just don’t suffer from it. My desire to succeed outweighed my fear of rejection. Until talking yesterday I never really understood just how valuable this was.

As far as we understand alot of attraction is based on value.

We all want what we can’t obtain, we seek girls with higher value. A hotter girl isn’t as attractive if she’s slept with everyone as her market value decreases, unless we are lower value than her, i.e. struggle with girls, feel the need to validate ourselves by sleeping with her based on her looks alone etc.

This value however isn’t a measure of our physical or financial worth. Being rich doesn’t Automatically make you high value.

If you have a posh car and you show it to everyone you meet you’re actively seeking validation from them, therefore you don’t feel higher value, you’re seeking confirmation of your value from others, ergo you don’t recognise that you have value. If you don’t see it, then why would anyone else?

So real Value is portrayed, in our body language, in the way we speak, hell in everything you do.

You could be working in Macdonalds, yet portray incredibly high value.

eg

HB: What do you do for a living?
Maccy D Dude: I could tell you, but I don’t think you’lld understand.
HB: What do you mean?
Maccy D Dude: Well I think you may make a judgement without fully understanding the situation.
HB: I dont understand, tell me.
Maccy D Dude: Ok, I work at Macdonalds, but you need to understand why, I work here because I had a very poor upbringing and whilst here I can get aid in a catering qualification, which I plan on using to get myself work in a kitchen at a bar, with only a few years working there I hope to get my way up to being a head chef and eventually completeing all the qualifications necessary to be able to open up my own restaurant serving delicacies I like to invent in my spare time.

Now as you can tell despite the fact he currently has a job that isn’t particularly impressive he is able to convey value by having a clear ambition, he also doesn’t degrade his job, or hide it. In fact he sort of qualifies the girl before telling her what he does to get her to actually view the situation without preconceived notions (well as many as possible)

So value is capable of being translated via communication, or to be more to the point Sub-communication.

However how does this help us with regards to game aside form the obvious attraction building? More importantly how can we actually portray this value?

One of the key factors is actually outcome independence. Something I’m beginning to realise is fundamental to Value.

In any given situation, the value of that situation can be viewed differently by any two people.

E.g if a random AFC is in a conversation with an HB the value could be represented as being

Conversation value to AFC = High

Conversation Value to HB= Low

So the AFC would be needing the conversation more than her, if someone where to come and interupt to take The HB to an interview for a new modelling job then after a few moments she may forget that conversation completely, whereas the AFC would remember it for a good while to come.

Now, lets look at the situation again but add numerical values to the value.

AFC = 20

HB = 1

He is 20 times more invested in the conversation than she is.

No imagine someone who is COMPLETELY outcome independent going into the same situation.

MR Outcome Independent Conversation value = 0

HB = 1

Now even though she may only give the conversation a value of 1 it is still significantly higher than his.

Therefore she is alot more invested than he is by default! The situation means more to her than him, and therefore she has more to lose. When she sense this loss she will begin to invest in the situation to try and ensure she doesn’t lose any value. i.e the value of the conversation to her.

This investment increases her buy in to the conversation.

This Increases the value of the conversation to her.

MR Outcome Independent Conversation value = 0

HB = 2

The more she invests, the more she feels a need to maintain the situation, the more she becomes attracted to it.

Now obviously I’ve given the HB a value of 1 because If I gave her a value of 0 both parties would walk away without anything. However, when you take into account how often people actually seek validation you begin to realise that they usually do give some form of value to Absolutely any given situation. It’s just that normally it’s alot less than an AFC.

Why does negging work?

It works because it shows the girl that you haven’t given her any value, on that specific situation and she Bites back because she has given it at least some form of value.

Now obviously being completely outcome independent is easier said than done, however maybe it’ll give you something to focus on. When I first started in the game my desire to succeed outweighed my AA consequently I opened everything not with the aim of getting the girl but with the aim of learning what WOULDN’T work. Therefore I was outcome independent. I am beginning to understand just how much this was a key area of my own development.

Anyway guys just a few random ramblings,

I hope you enjoy.

AFC Adam
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Value by AFC Adam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Value by AFC Adam   Value by AFC Adam I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:30 pm

Excellent Hobbit! Thanks for posting this man. I hope a lot of guys read this, because this explains the fact that even the hottest girls do look for a bit of validation, and why they do it. And, in knowing this, every guy on here can put themselves into the right mindset when talking to them.

And, at times, the hottest girls look for the most validation, in their own way.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Value by AFC Adam
Page 1 of 1