Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thinking Outside the Box by AFC Adam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Thinking Outside the Box by AFC Adam Empty
PostSubject: Thinking Outside the Box by AFC Adam   Thinking Outside the Box by AFC Adam I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:50 am

Today I want to share with you one of the biggest secrets to help improve your love life.

It's easy to do and something you can start to put into effect right now! I can promise you very few people out there are using this, so it puts you slightly ahead of the rest!

What is it? It's thinking outside the box. Take a step back from your regular routines and look at it from another angle.

Let me explain. Most people are trapped in a prison. It's the prison that says they have to repeat the same mistakes over and over again. So you simply go to the same restaurants and movie theatres to impress the date, use the same lines to get talking to people, frequent the same bars, with the same friends.

If you are like the 99% of other people out there, you never actually make a choice to do something different. The problem is the way in which people learn. We typically learn from our mistakes based on the negative impact we receive. For example if you put your hand in a fire you get burnt. Therefore you associate the fire with pain or being burnt and quickly never do it again. When we do something wrong In a relationship however, we are unlikely to get "instant" burn. This is due to the fact that the other person is often trying to protect our feelings.

Of course what actually happens is that we never learn form the mistake and continue doing the same old things.

The next time you arrange a date with someone try something different, I mean really different go somewhere you've never been before, do an activity neither of you have done before. Do you have any idea what will happen?

I'll tell you what will happen. You'll achieve what everyone continually tells me is 'impossible.' You'll end up building a special bond with the other person, you'll connect on a level you wouldn't normally reach over a dinner table, desperately trying to find conversation fillers. I've seen it happen again and again with my clients who suddenly change their standard dating routine and actually get the gutts to try something different.

At this point people normally start coming up with excuses. 'I haven't got time' or 'there is nothing to do near me' are the most frequent. Great, so start with the simple stuff. Let me give you an example: When did you last go to a playground? Instead of putting all your effort into finding expensive ideas for dates, what would happen if you took your date to the park, and played on the swings, slides and roundabouts, as part of a longer date? you'lld find that you could reminisce about your childhood experiences, as memories would begin flooding back from the childhood setting, you could play together on the swings or play on the see saw laughing with each other as you remember the fun you had as a child. The fact is the other person is unlikely to have had a date like this previously and so you'lld stand out form the crowd. A key component in finding the special someone for you.

So here's what I do when I start working with prvate clients and I would like to offer it to you as a gift now. Have a look at this list of ten alternate date venues. If you're serious aboutimproving your dating life, pick at least two that you've never done - and MAKE A DECISION to take someone out on those dates within the next month:

The Circus

Ice Skating

Go Karting

Pottery making

Trampolining

Boating

Water Park

Theme Park

Aquarium

Horse Riding

It all boils down to the extent to which you are prepared to 'step outside the box' and test new ideas for first (and subsequent) dates. Most people are not willing to do this. It's all too much effort and they're more interested in wallowing in their lack of success, which is why most people are living examples of mediocrity in action. I believe that you are more than that - otherwise our paths would not have crossed. Your thinking is one of the key factors in determining your levels of success so 'Think Differently' and have some fun.
Back to top Go down

Thinking Outside the Box by AFC Adam
Page 1 of 1