Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"so where are your friends?"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-03-24

"so where are your friends?" Empty
PostSubject: "so where are your friends?"   "so where are your friends?" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:59 am

im not quite sure where this topic should go, so move it accordingly (if necessary)

from time to time, i sarge alone. I sarge at the local bar scene...one street with like 4 sports bars and 5 dance clubs. Looking back, it seems like ive had more success sarging alone than with a wing man/woman. The main reason why i still continue to use a wing is because i dont want to feel like shit/lonley if my game sucks that night. If my game sucks one night, i go to my backup plan of either playing pool, dancing, or getting wasted with my wing. Well im gonna start risking it and sarge alone more often.

Now, one question/sh-t test i always get is, "where are your friends?", "Are you out here alone?", "do you have any friends?" etc. i can never think of a good way to answer this question because it is a good question. why don't i have friends with me!?. Usually my response is something lame like "all my friends are too broke to go out", or my latest "all my friends are either too broke to go out or have to go to church early the next morning". both of those are pretty lame and sound like BS. i need me some advice on how to reply to this question.

thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DTM_rwd
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: "so where are your friends?"   "so where are your friends?" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:37 am

I think Style used to reply with something like I came out to meet new people, not hang around the same ones.
Back to top Go down
Flipz
rAFC
rAFC
Flipz

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: "so where are your friends?"   "so where are your friends?" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:32 am

YEa I'd say something like

" I wanna meet new insteresting people....are you interesing?"

then you make em qualify yourself to you...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/prettyfly4aninline
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "so where are your friends?"   "so where are your friends?" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"so where are your friends?"
Page 1 of 1