Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gamed a "10" Stripper, What's Next? Need Expert Advice....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vcenze
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
vcenze

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Gamed a "10" Stripper, What's Next? Need Expert Advice.... Empty
PostSubject: Gamed a "10" Stripper, What's Next? Need Expert Advice....   Gamed a "10" Stripper, What's Next? Need Expert Advice.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:02 am

So About 3 weeks ago, I picked up a "10" stripper at the club. Blonde hair, green eyes, butt implants and a fake DD rack. She was smoking. We exchanged numbers and she asked me to call her to go out at some point.

We started talking regularly on the phone. She was sending me text messages every day. She asked for my pic and I sent it to her. We made plans to get together the second week. Needless to say, I was stoked.

I took vacation days from work on Thursday and Friday of that week and made plans to get together. We met at a winebar in Manhattan, and ordered food and wine. Throughout the dinner, we carried convo effortlessly. We made eye contact repeatedly and enjoyed drinks. She told me that she thought I was extremly good looking. I felt things heating up so I suggested we sugeue to a great lounge with a roof top view. We french kissed several times. She was easily the hottest girl in the upscale lounge filled with HBs. I then went to the bathroom and came back to which she told me a guy had hit on her, but she let it be known that she was with her BF and what he did was not cool. She totally blew him off.

I then suggested the idea of going bacl to her house which she obliged. We had drinks there and made out some more. She invited me to sleep at her house, to which I did. She then admitted that she wanted to do some coke and asked me if I wanted some. I took a small amount and continued talking and making out the whole night.

The next day we awoke and we headed back in to the city for dinner and drinks. We went back and then I suggested we go back to her place. i had to pick up my car and got lost, I called her and she provided directions on how to get to her house. I followed them, parked my car and went in.

We did some more "stuff" and made out alot. Eventually in her bedroom, we made out and grinded each other. She sucked my nips and I, did the same to her. She would not have sex though. After a while, she said she wants to have sex on this Sunday. Henceforth, she was commencing a hang out for the two of us for Sunday. I left sat morning because she had to go to work and I hung out with another girl on Sat, who I'd been f-closing since last year. Befotre I left her though she made me take a book about the Kabbalah(she's into that stuff).

On Sunday, I cancelled on her just because I was tired out from the three nights of hard partying. This worked to spark her interest all week as she texted and called first several times. She was calling my house, office and cell. We made plans to hang out that following sunday.

On sunday, she texted me early saying she had " a fever." I told her that was "good news" as "I had stayed out till real late the night prior and needed the rest." She said she wants to get together and I told her this coming weekend was rough because I am headed to Florida. She said we will make plans later and got off the phone cause she "wasnt feeling well."

I texted her later, asking "If she wanted company?" (I know, rookie mistake). No response was given. I had not heard from her since we last spoke. I called her at 11:40 pm today after I got out of the gym. Rang 4 times and got her VM. Did not leave a message...

So here I am now, asking you, the experts, how do I progress forward? This broad is beyond hot. I have never seen a girl get so many fuckin stares in Manhattan in all my life. Physically, she is flawless, mentally, she is loopy as a roller coaster. I don't know if ignoring her will work because she has countless options. What do I do to play this one right, from here on in?

Any feedback is definitely appreciated....
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Gamed a "10" Stripper, What's Next? Need Expert Advice....   Gamed a "10" Stripper, What's Next? Need Expert Advice.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:32 am

vcenze, welcome to the forum.

To be blunt, you fucked up and missed your window. You can't keep putting the girl off or she will lose interest. You knew what the first Sunday was all about, yet partied yourself to exhaustion. You're mistake.

I have no idea why she has to wait till Sunday to have sex with you, but whatever her personal reason, you've missed your main window of opportunity.

It's "possible" you can gain another window, but won't be done easily. You have to really amp up the attraction and then actually close her, without some excuse for not doing it.

By the way, if you're looking to hit and quit her, it's better that you don't even close her at this point, since she's already a damaged person.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
vcenze
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
vcenze

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Gamed a "10" Stripper, What's Next? Need Expert Advice....   Gamed a "10" Stripper, What's Next? Need Expert Advice.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Def not looking to "hit" and "quit." I enjoyed her company truly.

Can you elaborate any pointers on how to effectively amp up the attraction?

Greatly appreciate the advice, L.A. Tripp
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Gamed a "10" Stripper, What's Next? Need Expert Advice....   Gamed a "10" Stripper, What's Next? Need Expert Advice.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Things such as kino, teasing, confidently leading, push/pull, bait/hook/real/release all amp up the attraction. Being not needy also.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Gamed a "10" Stripper, What's Next? Need Expert Advice....   Gamed a "10" Stripper, What's Next? Need Expert Advice.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:05 am

V, welcome to the forum my man. Well you did a good job of picking up the stripper. You had a lot of her interests.
Here is where you lost the pot my friend, when you were in her house and you didn't full close her at that point in time.
After that you cancelled on her like three times in a row. You aren't coming on Sunday, Next weekend no go, and another no go.
She thought you were wasting her time, and lets be frank.
IF this girl is as hot as you say, then she has many guys after her and she's a dancing girl.

Here she was bumping you to the top of her list, and you were flaking on her. I would be surprised if you ever here from her again and if you do her interests won't be as high from the onset. So if that day comes around, you will have to follow LA's advice about push/pull, kino, teasing, and all the other skills. Peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamed a "10" Stripper, What's Next? Need Expert Advice....   Gamed a "10" Stripper, What's Next? Need Expert Advice.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamed a "10" Stripper, What's Next? Need Expert Advice....
Page 1 of 1