Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinions needed on "club" membership

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Opinions needed on "club" membership Empty
PostSubject: Opinions needed on "club" membership   Opinions needed on "club" membership I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:37 am

Alright guys, I've been mulling over a "package deal" for members. Here's what I'm thinking. Fire your thoughts at me:

$20/month gives you:
1. Free entrance to all of my bootcamps. You just have to get yourself there.
2. Every product I create for sale you will get free.
3. Entrance to the Vault if you're not already in. If you are already in, you'll get a certain number of months free according to the cost of Vault entrance.

I've been trying to figure out how to give more value out and keep things more affordable at the same time considering the economy.

This would be a recurring monthly charge into my "club" I guess you could call it.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Opinions needed on "club" membership   Opinions needed on "club" membership I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

If I lived in America I think it would be a good deal with the boot-camps included.

What products have you got for sale and what is going to be availibe in the future?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Opinions needed on "club" membership   Opinions needed on "club" membership I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:24 pm

Update on this little idea.

All night while I was out number 3 kept bothering me, lol. I already have that set as basically $40 one time fee for life. I feel like this would change that and I wouldn't be keeping my word on that. So, I need to take that one off the table for this "offer".

So numbers 1 and 2 would be included in this.

With that said, I've been in the neighborhood of $750 per student for a weekend bootcamp. With $20/month, that's $240/year, which means about 3 years would be what it would take, at that rate, to pay for a one weekend bootcamp. Which means, since you'd have access to get into every one of them for free, I think that one alone is valuable.

Alright, for your question randy.

Right now I have a couple of ebooks available. Not much at the moment, but I'm still working on the Dance Floor Game VIDEO and there will be other audios and videos I will be putting together as well. I plan to record the workshops, at least the instruction before we get into the field. I may take highlights of those or something.

I'm also training other guys and girls to be trainers and will have them in on these things as well.

I may do recordings of some of the topics of my newsletters to help explain them a bit more.

And, I will be doing workshops/bootcamps not only in this country but around the world as well. The cool thing with this idea is, the number of people at each workshop won't matter so much. If there are a couple of people at a location that want me there and I have the funds to make it, I'll be there, along with at least one other trainer.

I'm always open to suggestions for materials for products too.

I mean, there are so many things that could be gone into. Setting up and dealing with MLTR's, LTR's, ONS's, SNL's, having wings (both guys and girls), having social proof as soon as you walk into a venue, even if you're alone, having pre-selection as soon as you walk in, even if you're alone, etc. But I know a lot of these things have been covered by others already, so not sure if my viewpoint of it would be helpful or not.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Opinions needed on "club" membership   Opinions needed on "club" membership I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:40 am

I like the idea, i think it could work....but...

The problem i see is that people are going to gauge the "value" (to themselves) of your membership based on if they can make your camps or not. All things considered (that this is a new idea/in the works) without a definitive long term schedule or without another very concise incentive i dont see this being as successful as it could be.

I think vault membership Should be included....as a way for people to get something of a trail. First payment gets you 2 months access, second months payment gets you lifetime access. This way if they get one month and then cancel, they get to see the vault for a reasonable amount of time. This may convert those who would otherwise simply cancel membership to at least pay enough to cover vault access.

I think you also need to come up with at least a intial list of products that will be included (detailed lists like this make it easier for people to commit).

Other then that i cant think of what to ad to it, if anything. Maybe include somekind of forum t-shirt or something.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Opinions needed on "club" membership   Opinions needed on "club" membership I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:20 am

Ka, you've made some very good points.

As far as the list of products coming, I'm actually working on that. I will be making some audio products with power point presentations in them. Those I plan to complete fairly quickly and I should have somewhat of a list very soon for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinions needed on "club" membership   Opinions needed on "club" membership I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinions needed on "club" membership
Page 1 of 1