Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asian Playboy's Amog Drill "King of the Hill"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RockandRollah
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RockandRollah

Male Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Asian Playboy's Amog Drill "King of the Hill" Empty
PostSubject: Asian Playboy's Amog Drill "King of the Hill"   Asian Playboy's Amog Drill "King of the Hill" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:47 pm

Caught this on the VA forum, had to share.

Quote :
I thought I'd share practice drill called "KING OF THE HILL." It's a fun little exercise you can go do together with your wingmen in order to practice your AMOG Defense & AMOG Offense.

Oh, and I wanted to thank Matador and Mystery for inviting me to be a guest speaker at the Venusian Arts Superconference. I appreciate the opportunity to talk about Direct Game and I will be releasing the 30 minute lecture to the public in the near future.

Enjoy for now, my free gift to all of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLhEAFk7CA8

WHAT: "King of the Hill" is a PUA (pick up artist) drill that can be played safely at home with your wingmen and female friends. Test both your AMOG Defense and AMOG Offense in the face of increasingly more difficult cockblocks, douchebags, and AMOGs.

HOW: Learn how to deal with AMOGs using the ABCs of Attraction B.I.T. AMOG Destroyers. BIT is an acronym that stands for:

B - Befriend
I - Ignore
T - Tool

Each phase has multiple tactics that you can use in order to keep him off guard and disengaged.

WHO:
1) The "King of the Hill": You start off with his target
2) The "Target" (or girlfriend): Assume that this is either a female friend that you brought to the club or a girl that you've already approached and have here somewhat (not heavily) invested into you. In the demo, it is girl, but you can use anyone, including one of your buddies
3) Douchebags/AMOGs: They come in one at a time. Increase the difficulty by coming at the same time either together (as a pair of wingmen or more) or they can come in separately as if they don't know each other.

RULES:
1) AMOGs cannot use more than incidental kino. Ergo, the opponents trying to knock the King off the hill cannot use aggressive kino on either the Target or the King. In real life, that kind of kino takes either high calibration or will, more than likely, cause a fight. Only slight touching/turning by the ones playing the AMOGs.

2) The King cannot push away the AMOGing douchebags. Again, this is not something you would encounter in real life or, if you did, it would start a fight.

3) Take turns. Everyone should have at least a full round of being the King.

4) Competition is fun. Whoever knocks the King off the Hill, ie the AMOG who successfully dislodges the "Target" away from the King without using excessive kino, is now the NEW King and a new round starts.

Will YOU be the new "King of the Hill?"

Try it with some friends and find out!

Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Asian Playboy's Amog Drill "King of the Hill"   Asian Playboy's Amog Drill "King of the Hill" I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:23 pm

Great video, great post. Thanks for sharing it.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
sandros
rAFC
rAFC
sandros

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Asian Playboy's Amog Drill "King of the Hill"   Asian Playboy's Amog Drill "King of the Hill" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:22 am

I never did a program w Asian Playboy but did get to see his infield video of direct game.HE had this intern by the name of Saffron.
I met him in Boston and seen him game, this was last year when I was just a total doode.He helped me cause he had just moved back to nyc.
I will post a LR of him. This guy retired from PU after he finished school focusing on his career. He was best friends with doc holliday, who also retired from PU.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asian Playboy's Amog Drill "King of the Hill"   Asian Playboy's Amog Drill "King of the Hill" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asian Playboy's Amog Drill "King of the Hill"
Page 1 of 1