Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

being asked questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldpuller
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Oldpuller

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-03-31

being asked questions Empty
PostSubject: being asked questions   being asked questions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:48 am

If you have made a successful approach and you start getting hit with all kinds of questions such as are you married and do you have children, where do you live and so on. What is the best thing to do, answer them or avoid the answers so that you can maintain mystery? What do you think? being asked questions Icon_question
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: being asked questions   being asked questions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:47 pm

This is where the classic "whoa, slow down there, we're not that serious yet (with a wink)" comes into play.

I would answer some, but if it becomes an interview . . . GIRLS hate being interviewed by a guy and will walk off, so don't feel obligated as a guy to answer interview questions Wink

You can pick for yourself which ones you're willing to answer right away to COMPLY with her and which ones you want to wait on, to keep some mystery.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: being asked questions   being asked questions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:30 am

What Tripp said.

Questions like "do you have a kid" i think are perfectly within reason to ask, and id simply be honest. Questions like "Where do you live?" id fend off. I once had a girl at a bar ask, "Do you live here?" to which i responded "No silly, this is a bar no one lives here.". She cracked up, then i was like, "Actually i sleep right under that table (pointed under their empty table), and have beer for breakfast...its awesome!"

Using humor, C&F, etc when asked questions lets people relax. People ask questions like that not only because they want to know answers, but because its more comfortable for them than having to actually carry a conversation. As soon as you make a normal flirty conversation comfortable, the "silly" questions disappear.
Back to top Go down
Oldpuller
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Oldpuller

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: being asked questions   being asked questions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Thanks guys you are all being a big help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: being asked questions   being asked questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

being asked questions
Page 1 of 1