Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!

Go down 
+8
Cndos
Fortunehooks1
Juice
PUA to be
DTM
L.A. Tripp
nuked
JSmooth
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! Empty
PostSubject: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:38 pm

This happened back in Novemeber but since the show is going to come back I felt it was worth posting...

I felt the need to post this because there has been a lot of hype about how the show has helped/hendered the community.

I was out last Monday night. I met this girl online. I moved her from chat conversations to phone conversations in about 3 hours worth of chatting. Then I was able to setup this date with this HB8. I met her at the local Starbucks on this rainy night. I arrived and she complimented me on my shirt, I was peacocking, and then I said something like, "You're the 3rd person that has told me that today!"

We went outside and I ran the ESP Thread to build interest. I got the #7 right and it left her wondering. Then I ran the Cube and she was all into it. She's like that is so me...I knew I had her. Then she surpised me and asked me to stand up so she could check out my butt. I said, "What am I you're dancing monkey..." Then after a little more debate I did it. Then I had her do it, turn around, and pose as I took a picture.

Then she asked me if I had seen the VH1 show. I said yeah I caught about half an episode, and said, "Why do you ask?" She said, "Well, there was something you said before online that got me thinking..." I had used a Neg from the show. I said well you caught me, I thought I got it from a movie, but whatever. Anyways, then I went into my next thread.

I ended up making out with her in my car!

This proves one thing. Women have seen the show but most don't pay attention to it. Secondly, it's not what you say, but how you say it. I'm happy to report it had no affect on my results. Happy Sarging!
Back to top Go down
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:43 pm

Man the show doesn't mean anything. All its going to do is force us to make more shit, and there isn't any problem with that. This is like in the late 90's when the masked magician did that show showing a lot of the main stream illusions. Then, at the end of the show he took his mask off and said, "I did this so illusions would have to evolve, and it would pave the way for the next generation of illusionists. People are always going to come". Now, I admit I don't think this is Mystery's stand point - for those of you that read "The Game", Mystery is an incredibly self-absorbed narcissist that wants major attention - but thats what he in effect is doing. I'm willing to bet a year from now, one if not two guys from this forum are going to be PUGs because of this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:02 am

nuked wrote:
I'm willing to bet a year from now, one if not two guys from this forum are going to be PUGs because of this.

Care to name names . . . and should we put money on this? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:07 am

How about we just put money on it =P

I'll keep the names to myself thanks Cool
Back to top Go down
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:28 am

what was the neg?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DTM_rwd
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:23 am

How do we know who we're putting money on? Wink
Back to top Go down
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:16 am

You don't I do thats the best part Smile
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:27 pm

yeh J i noticed alot of HBs have seen the show i always get caught when i turn to walk away they go ohh dont play your game on me its not gonna work, or if i throw out some cocky funny line they seem to know i dont know if they just know my game or if they have seen the show it can be a little dangerous....
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:30 pm

That's where microcalibration comes in. Thinking on your feet every moment. What those girls are throwing at you are simply shit tests. You blow past them and you're in. Simple as that.

One thing you can use to diffuse it is "glad you're up on pop culture. I like that in a girl. But i'll have to see what else you have going for you before I decide to go any further with you"

It's an immediate frame reversal because she's trying to take the frame, and it gets her to qualify to you immediately as well. If you get that statement to stick, it's on.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:23 pm

DTM wrote:
what was the neg?

Where's your off button? Is I think the neg I used at the time. When this occured I was a month into PUA.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:25 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
That's where microcalibration comes in. Thinking on your feet every moment. What those girls are throwing at you are simply shit tests. You blow past them and you're in. Simple as that.

One thing you can use to diffuse it is "glad you're up on pop culture. I like that in a girl. But i'll have to see what else you have going for you before I decide to go any further with you"

It's an immediate frame reversal because she's trying to take the frame, and it gets her to qualify to you immediately as well. If you get that statement to stick, it's on.

I look at PUA a lot like boxing...you have to be light on your feet like trip said. In the immortal words of Ali, "Float like a butterly, and sting like a bee!" She throws you a shit test, you dodge it, and counter.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:08 pm

Girls may no the mainstream portion of PUA'in but they dont know the subculture of the workshops, forums, Youtube lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:59 am

Firstly, I don't want to agree with the characterization that was posted about one Mr. Erich Von, but I can understand how that opinion can be assessed. Gentlemen, here's the gist of it, Pick-Up is about to become the next big thing, like how poker was after Chris moneymaker won in 2003, a huge poker boom ensued. The VH1 show and Mystery are about to unveil the curtain on this a lot more in the second season. So, I saw this occurring because people don't want to be left out of the loop on things, and you best believe that when the show's 2nd season debuts so many guys are going to try their hands at this, you will be able to literally point them out with accuracy.

My advise to guys about this inevitable twist is to start readjusting your calibration skills, and become a lot more willing to create your own stuff. For instance I think you can still use the cube but you must alter it, hell make it a translucent octagon,and with those eight sides you can still create a cube experience, but switch the object from it. Once the community has more light shed on it a mandatory committment may have to be made, for some guys because all the competition is going to be fierce. Personally, I have no qualms about the community becoming bigger because I have gotten to a level of comprehension, where the method should be adjusted to fit the interaction with the girl. For starters, every girl doesn't get a neg gentlemen, when a girl is showing you IOIs and behaving nicely you don't have to incessantly neg her, but you can still have some playful banter with her. All in all, do yourself a huge favor and don't resist change, but adapt accordingly with it.
Peace
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Cndos
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Cndos

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:18 pm

Go live in the Netherlands !

It was never on Television ! haha
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:16 pm

I agree with Foturne. I have no desire to ever learn the cube really. My goal right now is to read read read and then mix everything into a giant pot and see what I come up with! I do need to learn a good routine but the cube is too much and everyone seems to be using it. I think I am going to make up a fashion routine using colors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:02 pm

Whoopie wrote:
I think I am going to make up a fashion routine using colors.

Excellent! Now THERE'S some creativity!
Back to top Go down
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:57 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Whoopie wrote:
I think I am going to make up a fashion routine using colors.

Excellent! Now THERE'S some creativity!

I agree, as the community grows and Mystery unveils more and more, he just might be putting it out there for us to trancend in the game.

I read some where about what Style said once, that some woman knew he was running game, but they allowed themselves.

No fear, I can adapt. i think the PUA beat forum will get really interesting during the season too. I feel when it does, we will begin to trancend our games on overtime. i can not wait to tell you the truth. bounce
Back to top Go down
Lucious
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Lucious

Male Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:58 pm

Being in a smaller city like where I live....You gain a quick reputation......There might be a select few that do not know I'm a PUA......It has never turned a girl away yet.......I openly admidt that it is my speacialty.....I usually get a shite load of comments on my skills.....but I hide nothing......I'm not looking for a gf or anything.......Most if not all the girls find it interesting what we do....
Back to top Go down
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:30 am

Lucious wrote:
Being in a smaller city like where I live....You gain a quick reputation......There might be a select few that do not know I'm a PUA......It has never turned a girl away yet.......I openly admidt that it is my speacialty.....I usually get a shite load of comments on my skills.....but I hide nothing......I'm not looking for a gf or anything.......Most if not all the girls find it interesting what we do....

I hear you man, I practice new routines, and there is a moment where you are in the zone with your material, and the true essential of your game, where you begin implementing your own material. There the key is when I am asked by a HB "how do you come up with these ideas?'. I love that, it is great, and I agree with you, hide nothing, next time i will just straight up say I am a PUA baby, thats game I am putting on you!....I imagine them saying yeah right". That to is a compliment, the smooth layer of game.
Back to top Go down
Lucious
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Lucious

Male Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:16 am

I always end up putting all the other dudes in the club down as well by saying that i can use their weak lines to try to accomplish my goal of getting to know you......I usually pull out a few classic PU lines to make the girl comfortable and giggle a bit.....after that it is usually easy sailing aslong as no mother hens try to box lock my target......
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:28 am

Zmac, you are there my man when you can own up to what you are, you are there in my book. Good job on coming up with new stuff on the improv, that's impressive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:33 pm

Fortunehooks1 wrote:
Zmac, you are there my man when you can own up to what you are, you are there in my book. Good job on coming up with new stuff on the improv, that's impressive.

I here that bro...It is tough out there sometimes, but I love the challenge, it drives me, it should drive all of us when challenged, I get bored of feeling safe. This is why this is so damn addicting. I have owned up to moves I planned in my head and worked them out already. My last one was the cat theory. My mentor had really helped me through that. Now I really just hit him up when I am in a true sticking point. However, right after coming out alive from the past 2 weeks "from you know what", I am diving in the game die hard man! That was a real wake up call! ya know what I am meaning right? Via my threads
Back to top Go down
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:50 pm

Staying on the subject though

Like Lucious says, I am also in a small town, well compared to where I am coming from (hollywood). I noticed here I see people using PUA peacocking. I think to myself, are they peacocking as PUA's , is this a PUA uniform look now? I can spot them right off the get go! Then I watch them, and they are everywhere, in the lounge, club, bar. What it seems is that they are just prowling! Like very desperate like, they do not seem to be having a good time. I also notice that they do not drink, just walk around wearing a peacock outfit that I had just read about.

Than there are those I see who are a bit experianced in the field. By experiance, I mean they are not prowling, but opening, and multi-threading their opens to different crowds. That is what I define as experiance. Having fun and gaming the crowd.

Lets pay attention at what we see out there, especially around the second season airing, we may witness now how the game is moving, evolving, growing. Take from it now, it is a good time to do so, as the community opens up. I will also be returning home to the Sunset strip seen this spring and summer (LA Tripp's work shop on Aug. 23). I bet it has very much evolved at its mecca place.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:42 pm

z-mac wrote:
Staying on the subject though

Like Lucious says, I am also in a small town, well compared to where I am coming from (hollywood). I noticed here I see people using PUA peacocking. I think to myself, are they peacocking as PUA's , is this a PUA uniform look now? I can spot them right off the get go! Then I watch them, and they are everywhere, in the lounge, club, bar. What it seems is that they are just prowling! Like very desperate like, they do not seem to be having a good time. I also notice that they do not drink, just walk around wearing a peacock outfit that I had just read about.

Than there are those I see who are a bit experianced in the field. By experiance, I mean they are not prowling, but opening, and multi-threading their opens to different crowds. That is what I define as experiance. Having fun and gaming the crowd.
Excellent man. You've got your radar calibrated correctly it sounds like. Also, this tells me that LESS peacocking is actually MORE peacocking in your community, and of course being the party at your core.
z-mac wrote:

Lets pay attention at what we see out there, especially around the second season airing, we may witness now how the game is moving, evolving, growing. Take from it now, it is a good time to do so, as the community opens up. I will also be returning home to the Sunset strip seen this spring and summer (LA Tripp's work shop on Aug. 23). I bet it has very much evolved at its mecca place.
Oh yes, Sunset Strip will be hard to game unless you really know what you're doing. I look forward to seeing you in August my man.
My wife and I are actually taking a vacation to L.A. this June and you bet we're checking out the night life while we're there too. We plan to be there a week . . . taking a babysitter with us (paying their way) . . . and oooohhhh we are gonna have fun lol. I remember the Sunset scene last time I was in L.A. Wink
Back to top Go down
stevenadrien
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
stevenadrien

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:46 am

Sorry, I have not been there.

Why is it so hard to game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!   I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was asked about the VH1 Show During a Date!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next