Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Few questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Few questions Empty
PostSubject: Few questions   Few questions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:39 pm

I want to treat online game as seriously as i do real life game.. so i have a few questions..

I primarily use facebook, and I usually add the girl and then initiate the convo or something.
But sometimes she sends me a message first saying "who is this or who are you?" i know in real life, its a shit test and i won't jump in her hoop unless she jumps into mine.

How do i answer this. I have been saying somethign like, "Andrei,I'm like the coolest person in the world.. But i added you cuz i really need a girls' opinion on something.

So my best friend who ive known since 5 looks up to me cuz i alwyas give good advice, he has pics of his ex gf underneath his bed and his new girlfriend found them and said BURN THEM, or we are totally done.. i mean, WHATS UP with that? Maybe u can hlp me out."

For example.. i wanted to stick to more canned stuff cuz im jsut really stanting to see online game as more serious so im testing the waters. Is that something that would work. And is that an edequate answer to my question. I use facebook only.. maybe i should send the message before a friend request. I know in real life a friend offering is a value offering that is too high for a just meet but how does it work in online game.

I hope i get good answers and stuff. THANKS ALLL!!!! Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few questions   Few questions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:43 am

I personally wouldn't recomend facebook for meeting chicks as you can't see their profile before they're your friend. if you wanna increase your online game you should check out www.okcupid.com or www.plentyorfish.com they are both completely free.
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few questions   Few questions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:47 am

thanks for the suggestion, but in regards to facebook, and u dindt anser my questions, what do u think.. Cuz as i get serious into PUA, i wanna broaden my aspects and goals!
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few questions   Few questions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:06 pm

I usually just say something simple and direct like.

Hi how's it going? You seem pretty cool tell me more about yourself, I really hope you're more than just a pretty face.
x

If you want beter advice you're gonna have to tell me more about what you're after. Are you speaking to friends of friends or complete strangers? Wanna go direct or indirect? looking for LTR or SNL? What kinda girl are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few questions   Few questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Few questions
Page 1 of 1