Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personality Tests

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deuce
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Deuce

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Personality Tests Empty
PostSubject: Personality Tests   Personality Tests I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:16 am

messy, irritable, depressed, fragile, worrying, emotionally sensitive, does not like to lead, phobic, weird, suspicious, low self control, paranoid, frequently second guesses self, dependent, unproductive, introverted, weak, strange, unassertive, submissive, familiar with the dark side of life, feels invisible, rash, vain, anti-authority, heart over mind, low self concept, disorganized, not good at saving money, avoidant, daydreamer, unadventurous

I have a list of traits I DO NOT want to be any more. How should I go about doing it?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Personality Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality Tests   Personality Tests I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:43 pm

First and foremost . . . by focusing on the positive. Focusing on what you WANT to be.

Second, anti-authority, lmao . . . that's me. That ain't all bad Wink Daydreamer, that really ain't so bad either, as long as it doesn't consumer ALL your time and attention. We all need to dream a bit, man. Familiar with the dark side of life. So am I, so are most of us. That's NORMAL. Most of those traits are things that are conscious choices of yours. So, change them.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
RockandRollah
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RockandRollah

Male Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Personality Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality Tests   Personality Tests I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Hey it sounds like you have a classic artist's personality! Me too! It's not the most healthy personality types, true .However I'm sure you have some interesting talent or can nurture one! Think about that and make it part of your self concept!
Back to top Go down
RockandRollah
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RockandRollah

Male Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Personality Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality Tests   Personality Tests I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:16 pm

Ok unadventorous doesn't really fit that profile but most of the others do!

Also, find people with qualities you want to emulate and hang around them. It will do wonders for you!
Back to top Go down
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Personality Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality Tests   Personality Tests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:11 am

What's wrong with introversion?
This seems to help me out more than extroversion when I'm with a chick.

My desire to be alone and do my own thing will overide the desire to be with her and I'll go off and have my time to myself. Me not wanting to be bothered ALL the time and wanting time to myself shows independence.

Means I don't need her to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Personality Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality Tests   Personality Tests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personality Tests
Page 1 of 1