Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Science of pick-up 4 personality types

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Science of pick-up 4 personality types Empty
PostSubject: Science of pick-up 4 personality types   Science of pick-up 4 personality types I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:00 pm

In this weeks new scientist there is an artical about attraction. Chemistry.com has given a questionair to 28000 people assesing their personality types and tracking who hooked up with who.

Although everyone has bits of each type they seperated everyone in to 4 types.

Explorer: Tend to be risk taking, novelty-seeking. High energy and sex drive.

Builder: Tend to be sociable but conventional, cautious and meticulous. Often have high social status.

Director: Systematic, dominant and tough minded. Intellectual and able to focus attention. Often have poor social skills.

Negotiator: Imaginative, empathatic and egalartarian with good social skills. Articulate and able to see the big picture. (I think a lot of club girls fall in to this category)

In short

Explorers are likely to go with Explorers.
Directers are likely to go with Directers
Builders are likely to go with Negotiators and vise versa.

As pick-up artists we need to have bits of each of these types however being aware the different types could be vital to callerbrating your game.

I think this needs a lot more research and I'll be looking at it a bit deeper later. This doesn't seem cover the difference between men and womens attraction switches and I'm guessing it only covers relationships not sex.

For more information:
www.whyhimher.com
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Science of pick-up 4 personality types Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science of pick-up 4 personality types   Science of pick-up 4 personality types I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:02 pm

Hmmm. It's always interesting to see how different people break down the different personalities. The most effective breakdown I've seen so far was done by Florence Littauer in her book Personality Plus. Choleric, Sanguine, Phlegmatic, and Melancholy I think are the four categories she uses. It's also very informative.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Science of pick-up 4 personality types
Page 1 of 1