Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shit Tests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittlepimp
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Skittlepimp

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Shit Tests Empty
PostSubject: Shit Tests   Shit Tests I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:43 pm

here are some shit tests that i had written down in my notebook along with some of my fav responses

Do you have a Gf?
-are you the dating police? can i see your badge?
-Are you trying to seduce me? we should probably get to know each other first

for a HB 9-10
-yes, but you can join the waiting list

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

Why dont you buy me a drink?
-why dont you do my laundry? you know you shouldnt be so sexist

.............................................................................................................................................................................................
Are you asking me out?
-no, im going to have a good time, i guess you could come along if you want

Why are you talking to me?
-you seemed like someone who is intelligent
-dont flatter yourself i was just trying to be polite
-you looked really bored, i thought i would do you a favor

..............................................................................................................................................................................................
Are you even old enough to be in here?
-is that the same line you always use to pickup younger men?
What makes you different from all the other guys?
- you see me talking to you dont you? (then shoot back this reply)...Do YOU do anything out of the ordinary?
Why are you interested in me?
-apparently someone has no self-confidence (look around) I wonder who it could be?
..............................................................................................................................................................................................
So how many girls have you been with?
-enough to know what im doing
..............................................................................................................................................................................................Are you gay?
-nope. just handsome
If you are texting and you allude to the fact that you would rather talk on the phone and she says
"I dont like the phone"

-yeah but you like talking to me

this one happened to me a like a few days later i thought that i should have said this, but thus i have digressed

anywho see what you all think and feel free to add your own responses to these or add some new shit tests
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Shit Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit Tests   Shit Tests I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:54 pm

DUDE!! i love these, these are goin on my facebook!!
Back to top Go down
Skittlepimp
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Skittlepimp

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Shit Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit Tests   Shit Tests I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:11 am

you can do that but wouldnt it be to your advantage if you kept this information to yourself? scratch
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Shit Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit Tests   Shit Tests I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:43 am

Actuallly, yes.. ijust took this off my facebook for that very reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shit Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit Tests   Shit Tests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shit Tests
Page 1 of 1