Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-06-17

MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. Empty
PostSubject: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:49 am

If you don't feel like putting a lot of effort into something, this is NOT for you.

Step 1. Read through a few personally profiles to find out what type you're actually interested in. [there's a shortcut to this: figure out your, and swap everything but the 2nd letter. If you're INTJ you'd like an ENFP.]

Step 2. This is where all the hard work comes in. But don't worry, your subconscious is doing most of the work, you're just looking at pictures all day. Say, you fancy INFP's. You'll have to spend a lot of time looking at pictures of INFP's [which can easily be done at www.globalchatter.com in the picture thread. If you want a different type typelogic shows you different websites where you can find large concentrations of different types.]. All you're doing at this point is observing that the facial expressions an INFP makes are different than the facial expression the other 15 types make. The way one views the world effects the way one expresses themself.

SO! if you look at enough INFP's you'll eventually be able to point them out simply by looking at them.

Step. 3. Sending the message, honestly I admit even though I have 1 and 2 down I'm not entirely sure what to do with that information.

but I send messages to girls online that I know are INFP's with a message that says something like "You strike me as the type of person who [insert reworded description of her personality type], so I figured I'd see if you were."

In person I walk up to a girl and tell her "HI! You strike me as the type of person who's [insert brief reworded description of her personality type]." She's in awe and asks me what else I think of her, so I say more about this personality type.

Sometimes I'm told that I know them better than their friends. And anytime I'm asked why I'll say I'm psychic or that I'm just had a feelling about them.
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:23 am

That does sound interesting but too much like hardwork. There are far easier cold-read methods. I find Virgos really easy to spot though and it seems to really impress girls after chatting for 10 seconds and sudenly exclaming "You're a Virgo!"
Back to top Go down
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:29 am

I'm all about the hard work. As long as it has a good payout, well except for the fake myspace idea to give me social proof.
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:52 am

Fake myspace?
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:13 am

This seems like a rather complex method. You can pretty much tell what kind of person they are without this. Even if you cant you can use a statement like "You seem like the type of girl who likes to do this, but SOMETIMES this" Basically a statement that has opposite meaning, which can apply to everyone.
Back to top Go down
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:18 pm

But I'm attracted to smart girls.
So a statement with contradicting definitions wont work. I've tried it, it doesn't actually work unless they're dumb enough to fall for it. However saying in depth things that are already true seems to work on everyone reguardless of their intelligence.

The fake myspace is a social proof machine. It's when you're too lazy, or just starting out. You have a fake myspace that leaves you comments of everykind. Instead of tricking someone into saying something close to what you want it'll say exactly what you want, because it's you.

There's more to it, like covering it up so no one knows it's fake. Adding friends so you're not the only friend on it's friend list. But it's very useful.
Back to top Go down
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:24 pm

"Thats alot to get from a picture.
do i know you from somewhere?

o.0

----------------- Original Message -----------------
To: ::WhiteOleander::
Date: Jun 17, 2009 4:27 PM
Subject: RE: Hi

Well, I'll have to say what your profile picture tells me.

It says you never lose your sense of wonder and imagination, you know what people are feeling more so than most but don't know why. You can be a very weird person at times and find yourself talking to inanimate objects and animals.

But the best of all, you care about everyone else.

This is what that picture tells me.

To: Nick the J
Date: Jun 17, 2009 4:15 PM

well it wouldnt say anything.
im more of a picture kind of person.

To: ::WhiteOleander::
Date: Jun 17, 2009 4:05 PM

How about you?
You seem like a pretty awesome person, but I don't want to judge a book by it's cover. So if I opened you up like a book, what would the first 5 pages say?"

this was a message where I did this, to and INFP. She thinks I know her from somewhere.
But at this point I don't know what to respond.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:03 pm

I kinda think she's creeped out by it, but maybe I'm wrong.

I could think of different responses, but they all sound too creepy. Such as . . . "Maybe we met in a previous life . . . or something", or "No, you don't know me, yet" (which is fine if she's not creeped out, but if she is it wouldn't go over well.)
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:57 am

I said that I don't know her and explained what I did to an extent.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:44 pm

And she said . . . ?
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:30 pm

"Well, I'll have to say what your profile picture tells me.

It
says you never lose your sense of wonder and imagination, you know what
people are feeling more so than most but don't know why. You can be a
very weird person at times and find yourself talking to inanimate
objects and animals.

But the best of all, you care about everyone else."

That's a pretty simple cold read. I think 90% of people would agree with all of those points. People will agree with nearly anything abstract as long as it's a compliment, people like to think they are good people deep down even if no one else agrees with them and nearly everyone has their own insecurities and thinks they're weird in there own way. Sure a hellofa lot of people will fall for that kinda thing but really smart girls will see straight though it.
Back to top Go down
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:28 am

randy1random wrote:
"Well, I'll have to say what your profile picture tells me.

It
says you never lose your sense of wonder and imagination, you know what
people are feeling more so than most but don't know why. You can be a
very weird person at times and find yourself talking to inanimate
objects and animals.

But the best of all, you care about everyone else."

That's a pretty simple cold read. I think 90% of people would agree with all of those points. People will agree with nearly anything abstract as long as it's a compliment, people like to think they are good people deep down even if no one else agrees with them and nearly everyone has their own insecurities and thinks they're weird in there own way. Sure a hellofa lot of people will fall for that kinda thing but really smart girls will see straight though it.

You're missing the point.
It's not designed to be a trick. Nor is it a trick. I'm looking for accuracy.

Had she been a different type, say INTJ, it would be a different read. Though people will agree with things like that, and INFP will more so than anyone else.

If it was an INTJ I would say she's a very rational planner, wont accept something as true without proof, etc. etc.. which are NOT things an infp does, nor would they agree with.
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:47 am

I've heard a girl describe herself as an INTJ before. And you are probably right but the example above seemed to have a lot of things that no one would like to disagree with.

However I don't think everyone would say they plan everything rationally or accept something as true without proof.

Where can I find more imformation about the personality types?
Back to top Go down
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:51 pm

randy1random wrote:
I've heard a girl describe herself as an INTJ before. And you are probably right but the example above seemed to have a lot of things that no one would like to disagree with.

However I don't think everyone would say they plan everything rationally or accept something as true without proof.

Where can I find more imformation about the personality types?

www.typelogic.com
www.mbtic.com [my sn is chimerical over there (hard to miss, same avatar)].
search Jung Typology or MBTI in a search engine.
www.Socionics.com
The complete works of Carl Jung.
A book called "Please understand me." And "Please understand me II."

The focus of the first one is to point out things that apply to her more than everyone else. I noticed you're correct, most people wont disagree with them since they're all positive, but they applied to her more so than other types.
And the talking to inanimate objects as if they're real was the main focus. Everyone seems to do that, but not as extensively as an INFP would.
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:57 am

Thanks, for the links. Turns out I'm an INTJ
Back to top Go down
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:47 pm

randy1random wrote:
That's what I am.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:48 pm

AltruisticAssassin wrote:
randy1random wrote:
That's what I am.

Same here...
Back to top Go down
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:37 am

I suspect that most people on this message board are NT Rational types.

intuitive thinking types are the best at making plans.

There aren't going to be very many, if any NF's floating around here because NF's tend to have natural people skills. [F means most of your decisions are extremely emotional btw, T means you're making a lot of logic based decisions]. In a sense, all of us here are trying to be like the NF's when we talk to people. More specifically the ENFP.

ENFP's are the most well liked personality type of the 16. Of all the people I've met in my life with this type I've never once met one that had problems with relationships [well, they complained about the people they were with but never a lack there of].
Extraverted, goes off intuition, makes decisions based on how they feel, would rather go with the flow and in the moment than have a plan. If I call my friend Charles up [ENFP] and ask what he's doing later in the future he wont make plans with me. If I call him up and ask what he's doing right now, he always has something to do and is willing to invite anyone and everyone.

INTJ's I think would be the highest concentration here. INTJ's are good at planning, they're not in any way shame or form naturals with people, they're very systematic, they live by their own set of rules and are the most likely to think for themselves. Thus they are the most likely to get frustrated about love, wonder why things are how they are, know there's a way to figure this out, seek out the information, and study to find a solution to their problem.

INTP's I would think are the 2nd most like. But they're most likely to be the ones designing new systems for the openers. They're good at creating systems.

ENTJ's might, but I don't think there'd be too many here. Most of the ones I knew have a way about them where people do whatever the hell they say whenever they say it.

ENTP's Are a lot like ENFP's and don't really need this as much, but would more than likely try to improve the whole system and make it better. Even though most ENTP are getting laid, they'll want to get laid more anyway.
Back to top Go down
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:58 pm

Observations.
ESTP and ESFP.
My ESTP friend knows absolutely nothing about pick up other than knowledge of the show mystery has. But he's very fluent with girls, however he doesn't know what the hell he does, so when he likes a girl he doesn't know how to act. This is something I see a lot in naturals they don't know what to do when they want somethign, but when they don't care it works. I try to tell them it's because they don't care that makes it work.

Anyhow, ESTP's in general live life to have fun. SP types live in the moment, they enjoy the means rather than the end. This is something I try to explain to him. He get's chicks mainly for this reason. But I decided observation of how he acts would be useful. Pretty much, he doesn't seem to care about what happens nor what people think, and is a man of action. But tries to make his life fun and is always active.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:27 am

One of these days I will have to take this test and see what it says about me . . . lol. That should be interesting . . .
Back to top Go down
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:32 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
One of these days I will have to take this test and see what it says about me . . . lol. That should be interesting . . .
Considering you're the administrator combined with the way you reason I would have to guess that you're an INTJ.
but let me look a little deeper, you've given me a puzzle to solve and puzzles are fun.

I've noticed you like to have contingency plans, it seems more like a trait that you do naturally rather than something you learned through pick-up. If it's a forced act it's very convincing.
When you talk about a plan of action you express a "work smarter, not harder." Mentality. Do things efficient and effective to save on time and energy.

..........blah. It's difficult to tell if someone's extroverted or not here simply because most people try to appear as if they are. As an absolute I'll guess you're an Introvert. This is what I'm not entirely sure of.

Let me pull of a description of an INTJ. Tell me if it fits or if it's off. It helps with the accuracy if I know when I'm right or wrong.

"
The independent and
individualistic INTJ manner appears early in life. As children,
INTJs are often inwardly focused on their thoughts of the way the
world is or ought to be; they enjoy day dreaming. They can be
quite stubborn when information relayed to them by authorities,
such as parents and teachers, contradicts what they believe. They
are sure of their own belief system. INTJs are compelled to
establish their own rules, boundaries, standards, and style.

Often at an early age, INTJs make
a commitment to furthering their education. The life of the mind
is very important to them. Examples abound of INTJs from
economically or intellectually impoverished circumstances setting
goals for themselves to continue in education, often earning the
highest degree possible.

INTJ teenagers may be seen as
serious and reserved young people who are labeled as bookworms by
others. They set internal standards of achievement for themselves
and often do well academically. Being sociable is a standard that
they rarely think is worth their time and energy.

As adults, INTJs are focused on
attaining their inner goals and standards. They set a particular
course based on their theory of what ought to be. They work
extremely diligently to accomplish what they feel is important.
They enjoy what they do and see it as a challenge. They are not
easily dissuaded and may regard others' needs and wants as an
impediment to attaining their objectives."
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:08 am

Wow. You see me as introverted?

Well, I'd say the first part of it doesn't fit me so well. When I was younger I didn't know how to rebel or even that I could, so I don't think I really did.

I did go on to achieve an Associate's Degree in Electronics, but the most use I've gotten out of it is using it to fix video games in arcades and currently use it for stereos and computers.

As far as later on, I always loved having friends, just never knew how to build those or even hang onto what I managed to get. I wasn't taught how to be social in the environment I grew up in. Military family and parents weren't particular social back then. I was social, but I had to learn what I did on my own. I achieved the friends I had on my own.

Does that help?
Back to top Go down
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:51 am

Blah, now I'm just a bit confused.
If you've taken the test don't tell me what the answer is yet, I need practice figuring this out.

But, how do you view the term introverted? If you think of it as a negative thing, you may naturally shy away from being labled such.

Personally I'm an extreme introvert. I'm in my own world [like a protective bubble] nearly everywhere I go, but my friends all seem to think I'm extroverted from my tendency to talk to anyone and everyone.

When I was younger I always wanted friends but didn't know how to make them and would enjoy a lot of solitary activities like working out, reading, or video games. A desire for company doesn't mean you're extroverted.

When I do have friends I desire meaningful relationships, romantic or otherwise, rather than someone I talk to very briefly and discard. This is a sign of introversion, wanting a deeper conection and conversation that's more inward that simply external.

The combination of introversion and extroversion creates a great relationship. when talking to an extrovert an introvert can show them an inner world they were unaware of while the extrovert shows them how much fun the outside world is. Both parties get to see the grass on the other side. But this goes for all traits, and ends up so that you're exact opposite is the most Ideal. They're good at everything you aren't and vice versa.

Even after everything applied from PU, I've noted that all the girls I've dated and all the ones I've been strongly interested it were either ENFP's or ESFP's. I'm an INTJ. Most of the time I don't even realise what type they are I just know I like them, only to later find out they're my opposite.

But, back on topic. Don't tell me what type you are, it gives me motivation to study a harder than I already am.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:44 am

Sorry, let me take a few minutes to explain myself a bit better. I'm kinda in a lot of rushes lately, lol.

No, I haven't taken the test yet actually.

Introverted to me is shy, not wanting to socialize, not knowing how to, scared to, you're withdrawn within yourself. I don't necessarily view it negatively or positively.

As far as friendships, I enjoy both meaningful and "social" relationships. There are those that I let in close and those that I enjoy hanging out with. I know who I can trust with more and who is just in the outer circle so to speak.

Now, when I grew up, I did have just a few friendships. I moved almost every single year of school and for one or two years I moved twice within the year, so socializing and building those social skills was severely handicapped on my part back then. This continued until I hit 7th grade. I stayed at that school till I graduated.

Through all of that moving I didn't have many good close friendships, but the few I did have I enjoyed. I just couldn't keep in touch with them. And, my parents were never friends with the parents of those kids either.

I do like solitary activities at times. I work out regularly, although that doesn't have to be solitary. I do like to read . . . when I have the time. Plus, I write, which is also a part of my career path. Video games I played when I was a kid but don't have time for those much at all now. They are cool once in a while.

I haven't gone into great detail, obviously, but maybe this will help you put the puzzle together a bit more, lol.
Back to top Go down
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:18 am

Sounds like a normal introverted person to me more so than an extrovert.

I'm going to my original guess: INTJ.
Now all I'd need is confirmation to see how close I actually am.
Socionics.com have the shortest test, if you find the time.

Off to study how this information can be applied. Mostly I know how to use it in a work environment, but I'm sure there's a few things to work out to adapt it to Pick-Up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.   MBTI[personality types], psychic opener. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MBTI[personality types], psychic opener.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next