Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie from Czech Republic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfica
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Alfica

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-11-14

Newbie from Czech Republic Empty
PostSubject: Newbie from Czech Republic   Newbie from Czech Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Hey guys,
i just thought that as a new member, it would be nice to introduce myself.
There you go.
My name is Ondra, i'm 17 and come from Czech Republic (a cool country, many people say that Czech women are the best looking women in the world! Very Happy ) I love Formula One (i'm a hell of an expert at it, frankly) and then basically all the stuff everyone likes.

About my pick up skills, i'm definitely not a PUA, but i try very hard to became one. Wink I really want to became that easy-going, calm, self-confident and fun-to-be-around kind of guy women love. Smile Just FYI, my best performance was to get 2 phone numbers in one night.

Regards. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Cro

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Czech Republic   Newbie from Czech Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:01 pm

Welcome brother!

Glad you found us, I'd love to visit your country one day man, sounds great from what I've heard.

Hope you find what you're looking for man, we will do our best to help you reach your goals

Have you done any reading and testing the material so far?
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofcro.blogspot.com/
Alfica
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Alfica

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Czech Republic   Newbie from Czech Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Thank you for a warm welcome. Very Happy I really start to love this place. Laughing
That's great, i'd love to visit your country too. Very Happy I have heard that Iceland is so much different from Czech Republic, especially the nature! I think that the people are also very different in Czech Rep. Our country was communistic for a really long time and many people keep behaving as if we still were.

I have done a lot of reading so far, and also quite a lot of testing. I thought that first i should just learn how to talk to women and when i'm good at it, i will try to pick them up. I mean.. you cant win Tour de France after month of training, can you? Smile
Back to top Go down
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Cro

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Czech Republic   Newbie from Czech Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:16 pm

I like your attitude bro, it will help you learn more easily!

If you have any questions don't be afraid to pm
Back to top Go down
Alfica
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Alfica

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Czech Republic   Newbie from Czech Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:39 pm

Oh, you're really kind. As soon as i have one, i will pm you. Smile
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Czech Republic   Newbie from Czech Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Hey man, welcome to the forum! Great to have you here.

Good to hear you've been looking around and researching already. As Cro said, yes, that attitude will help you to grow.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. We're here to help. We've been there and done that, as they say. Between our members, I'd say there ain't much we haven't experienced.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
RockandRollah
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RockandRollah

Male Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Czech Republic   Newbie from Czech Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:37 pm

Hey I'm Germany with the US Army right now. Czech isn't too far from here and I know all kinds of guys who have plans to go to Prague sometime.
Back to top Go down
RockandRollah
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RockandRollah

Male Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Czech Republic   Newbie from Czech Republic I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:00 pm

Yeah I went in to 'the Czech' as they call it around here and partied some last night. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Alfica
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Alfica

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Czech Republic   Newbie from Czech Republic I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:15 pm

Actually i have a question. It's not about pick up though.
Do you think it's better (or shall i say more alpha?) to speak using like 3 short sentences instead of one long? For example: "Ayrton Senna was brazilian racing driver. He won 3 F1 world championships. Senna died in San Marino Grand Prix 1994." or "Ayrton Senna was brazilian racing driver, who has won three F1 world championships and died in SMGP 1994.".
I mean i read that you should speak like that (using short sentences with pauses between them). But frankly, it sounds a bit weird to me to talk like that..
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Czech Republic   Newbie from Czech Republic I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:47 pm

Speaking in one long sentence tends to be monotone and loses attention quickly. Our minds tune people out when it's oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee longggggggggggggggggg sounddddddddddddddddd. We naturally start thinking about other things.

If you break it up . . . with pauses . . . it tends to . . . add drama . . . and more emotion . . . which translates to passion . . . and that holds attention . . . MUCH better.

Our minds want, need, variations to keep attached.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Cro

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Czech Republic   Newbie from Czech Republic I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:11 pm

What Tripp said =) An "alpha" speaks slowly and MEANS what he says, he who speaks fast and awkwardly is usually nervous, with low self esteem, if you are in a hurry to talk, it can translate into being used to people cutting you off
Back to top Go down
Alfica
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Alfica

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Czech Republic   Newbie from Czech Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:59 pm

You're right guys, thanks... i realized that everytime i see some calm, confident guy, he talks slowly. Smile

Quote :
if you are in a hurry to talk, it can translate into being used to people cutting you off
That's really interesting, never thought of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Czech Republic   Newbie from Czech Republic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Czech Republic
Page 1 of 1