Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Importance of Kissing

Go down 
+2
L.A. Tripp
JSmooth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

The Importance of Kissing Empty
PostSubject: The Importance of Kissing   The Importance of Kissing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:35 am

I read this great article on CNN's website today that I thought I would share. It gives some great insight to kissing and the different male and female perspectives on it as well. To view the article in it's complete form go to http://www.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/personal/12/03/bad.kissers/index.html

Here are some highlights to it.

"For men, kissing is more often used as a means to an end -- namely, to gain sexual access. Men also are more likely to literally kiss and make up, using kissing to attempt reconciliation.

Women on the other hand use kissing as a mate-assessment technique, Gallup notes. They subconsciously evaluate mating potential from the chemicals in their partner's saliva and breath, for instance.

Women also use kissing as a bonding gesture, as well as to monitor the status of the relationship. If her partner's kissing frequency or technique suddenly changes, that perhaps is a sign of his waning interest.

Other gender differences uncovered by Gallup's research:

• Men show a greater preference for tongue contact and open-mouth kisses.

• Men are more willing than women to have sex with someone without kissing, as well as to have sex with someone they are not attracted to or consider to be a bad kisser.

• Women place more importance on kissing throughout a relationship, whereas men place less importance on it as the relationship progresses."

Improve your kiss

If you've ever been told to kiss off after smooching someone beneath the holiday mistletoe, fear not. Like other skills, one's kissing technique can be improved upon. Michael Christian, author of "The Art of Kissing" (under the pen name William Cane), offers classes, and there's a myriad of how-to books and DVDs.

To improve your technique, Christian suggests switching up your repertoire with different types of kisses:

• Vacuum kiss, in which you suck the air out of your partner's mouth while kissing

• Neck kiss, in which you kiss up and down your partner's neck

• "Lip-o-suction," in which you kiss the upper lip while your partner kisses the lower lip, and then you reverse.

Bad kisses, on the other hand, are relatively easy to pinpoint. "Bad kisses trigger the gag reflex," Christian says. "Bad kisses are also static and repetitious. Varying the speed, intensity and style can help."

Spontaneity also can help you get out of a slump.

"The best kisses are always the ones that happen accidentally,"

I think there is something to be learned from this. First off, this article clearly outlines how much importance when place on kissing. Also the differences in how men and women view the act of kissing. As the article also states, "Bad kissers have little chance of getting to second base."

I'll further state that although important, don't work this up in your mind to be too big of a deal. It's not your end objective only the gateway to it. It's a critical step, but don't let your fears prevent you from doing it.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The Importance of Kissing   The Importance of Kissing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:46 am

Excellent post J.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

PostSubject: Types of kisses   The Importance of Kissing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:53 pm

I thought this could be useful to some guys out there that don't know how to kiss appropriately....dont be ashamed either..you will be shocked to know there are guys that can't. Surprised

http://www.sheetudeep.com/typesofkisses.html

Of course you can calibrate each kiss within the right moment...if you do it right, it could turn out to be a pleasant experience Exclamation

Angel Kiss

This is a sweet, comforting kiss.
Gently and ever so lightly kiss your partner either on the eye lid or right next to the eyes.

Cheek Kiss

A friendly, "I really like you" kiss. Often the preferred kissing method of a first date. With your hands on your partner's shoulders, gently brush your lips across her cheek.

Butterfly Kiss

With your faces less than a breath away, open and close your eyelids against your partners. If done correctly, the fluttering sensation will match the one in your heart.

Freeze Kiss

Experiment with this fun kiss. Put a small piece of ice in your mouth, then open mouth and kiss your partner, passing them the ice with your tongue. It's an erotic and sensual french kiss with a twist of cold.

Eskimo Kiss

With your faces less than a breath apart, gently rub your noses together.

Earlobe Kiss

Gently sip and suck the earlobe. Avoid louder sucking noises as ears are sensitized noise detectors.

French Kiss

The kiss involving the tongue. Some call this the "Soul Kiss"
because the life and soul are thought to pass through the mouth's breath in the exchange across tongues.

Forehead Kiss

The "motherly" kiss or "just friends" kiss. The forehead kiss can be a comforting kiss to anyone. Simply brush your lips lightly across the crown of their head.

Foot Kiss

An erotic and romantic gesture. It may tickle, but relax and enjoy it! To give a toe kiss by gently suck the toes and then lightly kissing the foot. It helps to gently massage the base of the foot while performing the kiss.

Hickey Kiss

The object is not to draw blood, but to gently leave a mark that will prove your interlude was not a dream. This is often included in erotic foreplay.

Hand Kiss

Gently raise her hand to your lips. Lightly brush your lips across the top of her hand.
Historically this kiss was performed with a bow, which showed deference to a lady.

Hot/Cold Kiss

Get a cold drink and put some in your mouth. Have your partner gets a hot drink and puts some in their mouth. You then French kiss leaving a sensational feeling.

Letter Kiss

Send your lover a kiss in a love letter by writing the letter x several times in a row at the bottom of a letter such as XXXXX.

Mistletoe Kiss

Surprise your lover by capturing them with a gentle holiday kiss under the mistletoe. This is also a good method for shyer individuals to steal a kiss from a potential lover.

Neck Kiss

Come up behind the person you want to kiss. Lightly lick the back of their neck, then kiss the back of their neck a few times.

Neck Nibble Kiss

Gently nibble up and down your partners neck. End with a gentle kiss on the lips.

Nip Kiss

This kiss can create a very erotic sensation. While kissing your partner, ever so gently nibble on their lips.
You must be very careful not to bite to hard or hurt your partner. When done correctly, this kiss ignites wonderful sensations.

Shoulder Kiss

Simply come from behind, embrace her, and kiss the top of her shoulder. This is a sensual, loving kiss.

Sip Kiss

Take a small sip of your favorite drink. Leaving a little bit of it on your lips, kiss your partner. It is a unique way to create a sensual feeling and your partner will enjoy it.

Stomach Kiss

Gently kiss and nibble on your partners stomach, and sometimes it leads to other things..

Talking Kiss

Whisper sweet nothings into your partner's mouth.
If caught in the act, simply say, "I wasn't kissing her. I was whispering into her mouth."

Tiger Kiss

Quietly sneak up behind your partner making sure they do not know what you are going to do. Out of the blue, grab them and gently bite their neck. Make sure to get a few good growls in too. This will surely surprise them.

Tongue Kiss

While french kissing your partner, gently suck their tongue while it's in your mouth.
This produces a wonderful, erotic feeling for both!

Quickie Kiss

When you're in a rush. Often the nose gets it rather than the lips.

Upside Down Kiss

You stand behind your partner (who is seated or laying down) and have them tilt their head back.
Then kiss them so that you nibble their lower lip and they nibble yours.
This is fun and feels good because you can feel them breathing on your neck as you kiss.

Underwater Kiss

Find your partner under water. Embrace and kiss. It's a unique and wonderful feeling. By the time you run out of air, you'll be back at the top. Continuing the kiss is optional.

Underwater Deep End Kiss

Dive to the bottom of the deep end of a pool. Find your partner under water and begin kissing. Continue as you rise to the top.

Vacuum Kiss

While kissing open-mouthed, slightly suck in as if you were sucking the air from your partners mouth.
This is a playful kiss.

Virtual Kiss

For Internet lovers. Send an e-card or a kiss via email with this symbol: :-* .

The Wave Kiss

While kissing your partner, slowly roll your tongue like a wave, up and down.
It can be a little sloppy, but it's a unique feeling and always gets a little laugh when it's done.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: The Importance of Kissing   The Importance of Kissing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:35 pm

I've done near all of these at some point. A lot of them in the club! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Importance of Kissing   The Importance of Kissing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:46 am

I think experimenting kisses is also fun....

-like kissing with different foods like fruits, theyre juices being transported to your mouth in an engaging kiss can be a turn-on to some, but not all.

- try kissing on a merry-go-round while spinning or any other contraption that you are moving in, like a roller coaster at amusement parks or small carnivals. It can be fun!!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: The Importance of Kissing   The Importance of Kissing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:41 am

Paramour wrote:

-like kissing with different foods like fruits, theyre juices being transported to your mouth in an engaging kiss can be a turn-on to some, but not all.

- try kissing on a merry-go-round while spinning or any other contraption that you are moving in, like a roller coaster at amusement parks or small carnivals. It can be fun!!

And for all those guys that don't understand "words with emotional impact" . . . read this.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Importance of Kissing   The Importance of Kissing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:40 am

Thank you both for sharing these wonderful articles. I think my kissing technique needs some better retooling, and the only way to help with that is practice,practice,practice. Peace
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: The Importance of Kissing   The Importance of Kissing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:52 am

Great to have you here Fortunehooks! I look forward to your contributions here too bro!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Importance of Kissing   The Importance of Kissing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:41 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Paramour wrote:

And for all those guys that don't understand "words with emotional impact" . . . read this.

Thank you Tripp for your vote of confidence!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Introvert
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Introvert

Male Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Importance of Kissing   The Importance of Kissing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:52 am

I'm not too experienced either, though though I've never been told I'm not good :p
Back to top Go down
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

Male Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: The Importance of Kissing   The Importance of Kissing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:13 am

i have asked every chick that ive ever been in a relationship with to rate my kiss skills. i usually get anywhere from 8-10. you just have to put some heart into it lol. i know that sounds gay, but women like to feel your passion for them through your kisses (whether you truely have passion for them or ur just messin around). being good at kissing her neck is a real plus. ive had girls shaking before from my neck kisses.

here are some tips on the neck kissing if anyone is curious. the best thing about neck kissing is that it is easy to be good at it since you arent dealing with another pair of lips against yours:

you can start at the top (right below the end of her cheek bone) or the bottom (right above her collar bone), but i usually start at the bottom (it is best to kiss the side of her neck before your kiss her throat, because she may not like that). Start out kissing with slight tongue. when you first start out, dont be licking her all over yet. Kiss with your mouth slightly open, and lightly lap your tongue on her neck at the same time. Next you move up or down, slightly exhaling after you kiss. kiss, exhale, move, kiss, exhale, move etc. Do not totally breathe all over her neck yet. After you have moved up or down her neck, you can lick up or down. Do this with the TIP of your tongue (never full-on lick her neck unless she wants you to). The object is to get her neck moist, then breathe either warm air (slow exhale) or cool air (pucker you lips and blow) on her neck. this will give her an amazing sensation. repeat the steps and use cold one time, then hot next. try to judge what she likes best. she will like both though, so to randomize it to make it more unique.

there are also things you can do to a woman's ear to make her whole body (or one half of her body) feel really good sensations. i could write about that if anyone is curious
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DTM_rwd
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: The Importance of Kissing   The Importance of Kissing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:17 am

DTM wrote:
i have asked every chick that ive ever been in a relationship with to rate my kiss skills. i usually get anywhere from 8-10. you just have to put some heart into it lol. i know that sounds gay, but women like to feel your passion for them through your kisses (whether you truely have passion for them or ur just messin around). being good at kissing her neck is a real plus. ive had girls shaking before from my neck kisses.

here are some tips on the neck kissing if anyone is curious. the best thing about neck kissing is that it is easy to be good at it since you arent dealing with another pair of lips against yours:

you can start at the top (right below the end of her cheek bone) or the bottom (right above her collar bone), but i usually start at the bottom (it is best to kiss the side of her neck before your kiss her throat, because she may not like that). Start out kissing with slight tongue. when you first start out, dont be licking her all over yet. Kiss with your mouth slightly open, and lightly lap your tongue on her neck at the same time. Next you move up or down, slightly exhaling after you kiss. kiss, exhale, move, kiss, exhale, move etc. Do not totally breathe all over her neck yet. After you have moved up or down her neck, you can lick up or down. Do this with the TIP of your tongue (never full-on lick her neck unless she wants you to). The object is to get her neck moist, then breathe either warm air (slow exhale) or cool air (pucker you lips and blow) on her neck. this will give her an amazing sensation. repeat the steps and use cold one time, then hot next. try to judge what she likes best. she will like both though, so to randomize it to make it more unique.

there are also things you can do to a woman's ear to make her whole body (or one half of her body) feel really good sensations. i could write about that if anyone is curious

We have very similar kissing styles. I'm the same way with the ears. I swear the way to get into a woman's pants is kissing her ears. Razz
Back to top Go down
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

Male Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: The Importance of Kissing   The Importance of Kissing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:19 am

yeah i had a friend with benefits at one point and we were able to try all this stuff on each other and then be truely honest about what works and what doesnt. it was a great way to learn for both people
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DTM_rwd
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: The Importance of Kissing   The Importance of Kissing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:43 am

Excellent post DTM. This stuff SHOULD be common knowledge to guys, but it's not, so thanks for the post!
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: The Importance of Kissing   The Importance of Kissing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:31 am

Yeah, im looking forward to that post, keep me updated
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Importance of Kissing   The Importance of Kissing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Importance of Kissing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The PUA Beat-
Jump to: