Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats ur drink?

Go down 
+3
JSmooth
Whoopie
DTM
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Whats ur drink? Empty
PostSubject: Whats ur drink?   Whats ur drink? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:17 am

hey im just wondering what you all like to drink when you go out. Name your favorite beer, liqour, whatever. If you dont drink or want to say "drinking is a crutch" dont post. im just curious, im not relating this to game or sarging

my drink is vodka and tonic. I do well with vodka, i dont feel like crap the next day. the reason why i get it with tonic is because vodka and cranberry is a "pussy drink". I think my newest drink might be Southern Comfort and Amaretto, on the rocks. mmm very good! you should try it

Favorite beer right now would be Blue Moon or if i want something cheap Miller High Life. My favorite beer changes like every month lol

so what do you guys like? Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DTM_rwd
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Whats ur drink? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats ur drink?   Whats ur drink? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:29 am

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! Vodka Cran is not a PUSSY DRINK! That drink is the shit. Thats my drink when out at the bars. My shot is Soco/Lime or My favorite shot is Chocolate Cake.

Beer is nasty and it makes you fat.

When gaming you shouldn't drink to much anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Whats ur drink? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats ur drink?   Whats ur drink? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:04 pm

Well it looks like I found my drinking partner with Whoopie.

Jack & Coke
Vodka & Cranberry
Ameretto & Cranberry
Jeager Bomb!
Chocolate Cake Shot!
Back to top Go down
Lucious
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Lucious

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Whats ur drink? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats ur drink?   Whats ur drink? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:12 pm

Dirty Girl Scouts......thats the ticket

Im the beer drinker....I hate to say your right on the fat thing Whoopie....but damn you are.....My newly formed beer belly is sexy though...
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788

Whats ur drink? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats ur drink?   Whats ur drink? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:47 pm

Capt & Coke for casual drinking (its tasty and cheap)

Top shelf vodka straight shot (Grey Goose, Bel, Pravda, Rain..anything else is rubbing alcohol)

151 shots (light em on fire and watch the ladies eyes light up Razz)

Im not really down with beer, except when i eat a nice dinner..in which case i do Yuengling or Rolling Rock....Yuengling i am probably spelling wrong and its a large local brew, good stuff.

Thats pretty much what i stick to, although im always open to trying new stuff.

O and back in my college party days...Jungle Juice...i am a magician when it comes to makeing that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Whats ur drink? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats ur drink?   Whats ur drink? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:05 pm

Thank you Jsmooth! Finally someone else knows what a Chocolate Cake Shot is. I have Kclose and #close because of that shot right there. All you got to do is make a bet with a girl.

"I bet you a kiss that the next shot I get for you will crave your sweet tooth!" Or something along that line. Make sure she licks the sugar and TAKES the lemon. Without the lemon its not the same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Whats ur drink? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats ur drink?   Whats ur drink? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:29 pm

Well around here, its not considered manly to walk around with a pink colored drink like vodka and cranberry. One time i ordered one and a guy sitting at the bar laughed. I dont blame him lol.

btw what is the chocolate cake shot composed of?

im 6'1 and 155 lbs and cannot gain weight off of beer
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DTM_rwd
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788

Whats ur drink? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats ur drink?   Whats ur drink? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:36 pm

Manly...feminine...doesnt matter what you drink its how you rep it.

Think about how youd preceive a dude drinking a martini now....50 years ago that was THE MANLY drink, now chicks drink them mainly.

Its all how you carry yourself with it.

When i game i dont drink typically, so i generally just order seltzer water, and get goofy looks from bartenders and friends alike. A bartender gives me a look and i simply tell them, "i dont drink but i tip...as long as the bartender doesnt make goofy faces at me." They usually lighten up and sometimes will just hook me up with free waters. I tell my friends, "I dont need to drink to have a good time..." and go on with that song and dance.

I've had friends ask me if i want a drink and i tell em water, w/e and they are like, "Im not gonna get that for you..." (macho body launguage...) and i just go, "Im not drinking, if thats an issue ill get my own." or "Dont be a puss, the bartender wont think any less of you, your getting a bunch of other drinks, dont be self consious."

Drink what you like, counter people who AMOG because of it...think of your "girly" drink as a peacock item. Use it to generate attention, and make that attention work for you.
Back to top Go down
Chief
AFC
AFC
Chief

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Whats ur drink? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats ur drink?   Whats ur drink? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:34 pm

Rum and Coke is my standard
Sometimes I like to treat myself to a White Russian
My fav beer I order at bars is Corona but I'd normally get something less expensive =P
Back to top Go down
http://chiefpua.blogspot.com
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Whats ur drink? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats ur drink?   Whats ur drink? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:53 am

Redbull/Vodka
Aftershock shots
Redbull/Pucker
Everclear Shots
Capt/Coke
Capt/Live Wire
Capt Tatoo shots
Pinky Panties (Pink lemonade/Raspberry Vodka)
Goldschlager shots
Redbull/99 Apples

I hate the taste of beer, so I usually drink Smirnoff Ice/Twisted. Plus females like that shit when you buy it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
Sponsored content

Whats ur drink? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats ur drink?   Whats ur drink? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats ur drink?
Page 1 of 1