Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

meeting in person?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
rAFC
rAFC
Ace

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-27

meeting in person? Empty
PostSubject: meeting in person?   meeting in person? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:45 am

Okay so when you meet up with a girls after picking her up over an oline site does it ever get weird in person?
Or does it flow naturally just likie online.

Personally i think it only matters if it matters to you; if your comfortable she will be too.
is that true?
Any thoughts?

~ACE~
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

meeting in person? Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting in person?   meeting in person? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:39 am

Ace, you damn right sheit is going to be weird. It's suppose to be odd at first. This girl and you have never seen each other's body language at all, it's going to be odd. As you will learn, your self comfort should become transferable to whoever you are interacting with. Once you begin to notice this social skill developing you will be okay, my man. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

meeting in person? Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting in person?   meeting in person? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:33 am

Yeah I still find it weird for a little while. One of the reasons is that they are never exactly what you expect sometimes for better sometimes for worse.

Like nearly anything else it gets easier the more you do it.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

meeting in person? Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting in person?   meeting in person? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:39 am

Ace, I met for the first time tonight a girl I "met" over Myspace about a year ago. It was kinda weird for the first few seconds, but as she got out of her car and I was out of mine, I immediately put my arms out and she came to me and gave me a big hug. From there the kino was flowing like with a girl I'd just met in person. It's different, this is true, but how you see it in your mind also makes a difference too.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Action_Jackson
VIP
VIP
Action_Jackson

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-20

meeting in person? Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting in person?   meeting in person? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:31 pm

I have to completely disagree about it being weird. It's only going to be weird or awkward if you make it that way. First thing, as soon as you see her....smile and walk up to her and give her a big hug. Be happy and positive and she will immediately fall into your frame. Then take her hand and lead her to wherever it is you want to go.

Also, it's VERY important for you to frame the meet up as "very casual" and "no big deal". The less pressure you put on the meet up the less tense you two will feel.

So hang loose, feel free to act silly and be yourself, and she will loosen up too.

And MAKE SURE you kiss close within the first 30-45 minutes. A man knows whether he likes a girl within the first 10 minutes of hanging out with her....a woman knows if she likes a guy within the first 60 minutes. So it's important to hit things off from the start.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MatchbookMethod.com
Sponsored content

meeting in person? Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting in person?   meeting in person? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meeting in person?
Page 1 of 1