Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I did it, I started working out again!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

I did it, I started working out again! Empty
PostSubject: I did it, I started working out again!   I did it, I started working out again! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:50 am

This has been a long time comming, and i needed motivation for it. This came a couple of days ago while wrestling with my MMA black belt buddy. He started on top of me and i was on my knees and palms with him on my back. I managed to flip him off, get his head facing my abdomen, and pull both his arms back behind his back, trying to lock my arms and leverage his arms back far enough for a tap out.

Needless to say i almost got my arms together but through sheer strength he managed to break my grip, then roll me off and get me. Had i been in better shape i woulda had his arms easily. Im a very competitive person, so this really bothered me.

Having trouble tieing my shoes...Having a bit of a gut....loseing my breathe going up one flight of steps... all that wasnt as motivating as loseing a wrestling mathc to someone when i shouldnt have.

The next day i went with a friend to the gym and worked out. Im pretty swore but its a good swore. I am eager to work on getting into better shape, it feels good. Ill prob start out going to the gym with my friend a few times a week , like 3, and in between jogging in the neighborhood and doing pushups and sit ups at home.

On top of working out im gonna try to eat a bit better and cut back on portions. It feels great and i have to thatnk my buddy tapping me out for it.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I did it, I started working out again!   I did it, I started working out again! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:22 pm

Good to hear this Ka.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

PostSubject: Re: I did it, I started working out again!   I did it, I started working out again! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:24 pm

After a few weeks, maybe a month of going to the gym 2-3 times a week. Even missing about a week and half bc i was sick, ive already noticed a huge difference.

Ive lost about 6-8 pounds.
I have more energy, i know bc i used to get up at 6am and feel tired by 6pm...now i dont get tired until about 11pm.
Im a good sore, lets me know that rogress is being made
I feel stronger...idk if im actually stronger but i feel stronger.

Once again im surprised at how quickly we as humans can adapt and change.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: I did it, I started working out again!   I did it, I started working out again! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:55 am

Very nice ka. how much are you planning on losing? Keep at it, the benefits are amazing, a little exercise makes you feel like a king
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

PostSubject: Re: I did it, I started working out again!   I did it, I started working out again! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:18 am

The weight is not something im interested in losing so much, i wouldnt mind be heavier...its all about what the weights from. Ive developed a bit of a gut and am starting to notice it slowly going away.

As long as i look lean and healthy i dont care if im 100 pounds or 1000.

I feel great, now if i could only eat better Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I did it, I started working out again!   I did it, I started working out again! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I did it, I started working out again!
Page 1 of 1