Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why isn't any of this working?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Why isn't any of this working? Empty
PostSubject: Why isn't any of this working?   Why isn't any of this working? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:16 pm

2003 was when I first learned of pick-up.
2005 was when I actively busted my ass going out at least 5 days of the week 4 hours each day trying to apply what I learned.
This went on till about 2007 when I said fuck it and decided none of this works for me so I need to redesign everything I knew because it's having negative effects.

Now I really have no idea what does and doesn't work. I know that since them I've had only 3 girlfriends and slept with 15 girls, but the time span left me with huge gaps of not getting laid. And when I think about it about 10 of the 15 were fools mates. The 5 that weren't were naturally attracted to me with me being me. But when I tried to use PU on them, they ran away.

The only exception was on girl I MM'd. But that's only worked that one time.

I don't understand why none of this works for me.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't any of this working?   Why isn't any of this working? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:27 am

You're just being negative about it. It has worked for you.

First of all . . . that "one time" that it worked . . . ahem . . . it worked. Therefore . . . it works.

Now, with the rest of the girls, believe it or not, you WERE using the attraction principles, otherwise those girls would not have been attracted, period. When you thought about what you were doing, you started messing up and it didn't work, or at least that's what is in your mind.

Look, MM, or Mystery Method itself is BASED ON the most natural seduction between a male and a female. Mystery, Eric, reverse engineered the entire method, so he studied the naturals that WERE getting laid.

Now, not every pick up or seduction is step by step text book method. It just doesn't work that way. You are a human person dealing with other human people. Text book is guideline. You have to calibrate and tweak things from there.

So, yes, it has worked for you . . . or you wouldn't have ever gotten laid, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't any of this working?   Why isn't any of this working? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:44 am

What are your goals?
Weaknesses?
Strong points?
Back to top Go down
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't any of this working?   Why isn't any of this working? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:54 am

Goals in life: Chemical engineering job, starting a homeless shelter designed to help people with nothing go from nothing to having a job, learning more video game music on the piano, a long list of acrobatic stunts I want to be able to do, getting better at chess, and a lot more.

Relationship Goals: Finding someone I really enjoy being around to date for a while and get to know, and be able to have sex at least once a week. Though this can be split within multiple people I'd rather it just be one person.

No longer wondering when I'll get laid next.
Getting a working opener.

Weaknesses: Opener's. NPL. Funding for peacocking. understanding when and how to apply kino naturally.
Strong points: Stories. Imagination. Lost in my own world. A wide variety of interests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't any of this working?   Why isn't any of this working? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why isn't any of this working?
Page 1 of 1