Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When I started . . .

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

When I started . . . Empty
PostSubject: When I started . . .   When I started . . . I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:32 am

Contrary to popular belief, I wasn't always rock solid. I didn't always have the ability to go into any venue any time and pick a girl, or girls, to pick up and take home with me.

When I first started going out, I would walk up to the doors of the venue, be very self-conscious, have sweaty hands, my breathing I'm sure was elevated. I acted nervous in general and obviously it was picked up on.

After all, I hadn't been to clubs before. I didn't know what it was all about. So, not only am I in uncharted, unfamiliar territory, but I have no real frame, have no real confidence, etc. A HUGE combination for failure. And, with that said, it took me a good bit to even get my first number close, and the first kiss close wasn't until even later.

I would say it probably took me a month or two for my first number close. Another couple of weeks to a month for my first kiss close.

I was excited after that first number close is as a child is on christmas day when they have a shitload of presents under the tree, lol.

And, after the first kiss close . . . well, I was pretty much on cloud 9.

After the F close, things just started exploding. I had officially gone the whole way with The Game, so I knew I could. My outer style still needed work, but my inner confidence had really grown. I knew what I could do. That inner confidence started making a big difference when I walked into venues. It started radiating from me.

Then, I fixed my outer style to match my inner game.

Now, I can walk into any venue I want and be able to attract and pick up a girl or girls in there. It doesn't matter anymore.

But when I first started, fellows, it wasn't all peaches and cream for me. It took months of growth for me to put myself together. And, I did so w/o a wing.

So, for those of you that are struggling, realize we didn't all start off perfect. I was jittery, nervous, sweaty, had the darting eyes, the fast walk, the constant hand and arm movements, the wallflower appeal of standing against a post or wall to give it support so it wouldn't fall, etc., when I started as well.

So, you see, I've been where you are. I speak from experience.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: When I started . . .   When I started . . . I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:56 am

Tripp..
I love this post.
And you explained why I loved it in the last paragraph.
Cheers
V
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: When I started . . .   When I started . . . I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:10 am

Nice post buddy! It's good to know that you weren't always dodging bullets like superman, and leaping over HB10's in a single bound. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: When I started . . .   When I started . . . I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:41 am

First things first, smooth that is funny as hell to me. I like how you flipped it, leaping hb10's classic, sticky that please. Okay,okay Tripp thank you my man for posting the travels and the percieved destinations, very nice work. I do have a question that you can elaborate for me, what did you actually change in the outer style that made it congruent with your inner frame? Peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: When I started . . .   When I started . . . I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:37 am

Well, basically Fortune, I've always had the bad boy attitude, but I used to have the look of at times a preppy boy and at other times probably a bum, lol. My wife said 80's or old school was my look.

So, my outer style was NOT good, lol.

I mean, obviously once my frame came together, it made a difference, and I was able to produce some results, but when I got my style together too, of course things started skyrocketing.

LOL, think about a guy that's walking with confidence, yet dresses in pants that don't fit, too short, and shirts that didn't fit, were baggy or too tight or something else. Old grandpa looking clothing and stuff too, lol.

Now I generally wear pants that look good on me and shirts that look good on me, unless I just don't plan on getting out that day, or have somewhere to go that I have no interest in girls that are there, lol.

I'm not sure if that expands fully on what you're looking for, so if it doesn't, let me know man.
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: When I started . . .   When I started . . . I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:21 pm

Great post Tripp! People don't believe us a lot when we say that we weren't always good with women; I've literally had guys laugh and roll their eyes, not realising that just 2 years ago I was one of those "bar chodes" standing around the dance floor with a beer held a chest level, eyeing the girls and of course not smiling, lol!

Hell, people didn't believe me when I would tell them I still hadn't gotten laid from running game, because they saw me pulling numbers and kisses and girls proposition me for more. I went 2 and a half years without getting laid though, because by the time I realised I had what it took to do so, I realised I wanted it to mean something.

We're not supermen as J alluded to, we're just guys that have learned how to go about things in a better way than we used to. I'll tell you I'm currently struggling with one-itis, just like many of you newbies, but the thing is that she's interested too, there's just issues in the way. I got my heart broken, but as J pointed out to me, "We still go through everything that AFCs go through, we just know how to move on and bounce back faster." He's right, last time I got my heart broken it took me 3 years to find another girl to move on to, now I can do it the next day if I meet someone worth my interest.

Don't get discouraged, because we've all been there, any of the guys you read about, all the big names you know, they've ALL been there; some of them were terrible for years and then slowly pulled it together. I've been at this long enough now, that I can look around and see guys that came onto a forum as a complete newbie without ever having gone out sarging and they struggled, thought they would never make it and now they're showing other guys the ropes. We all go through it, you will to, but if you stick with it, you'll end up where you wanna be, wherever that may be.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

PostSubject: Re: When I started . . .   When I started . . . I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:26 am

Okay, so that was the reason why you felt it imperative to self correct your flair for fashion. Three F's in a row, gotta love that,segue. A preppy look for you Tripp, sorry but I just can't fathom that was a wardrobe choice of yours. By all means I understand, basically I am chain wearing, ring wearing, bandanna wearing, fresh shoes wearing type of guy, but I also wear polo shirts, both fashion choices fit my attitude, I'm versatile in a fashion sense,lol. Thank for responding to the inquiry. Peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: When I started . . .   When I started . . . I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:35 am

lol, actually Fortune, now that you mention it . . . my cousin who I went to high school with set me up with the preppy look figuring it would help me fit in back then. It didn't work for me back then, and I just carried it over to now . . . or well, recently, lol.

Fashion has obviously never been my personal forte.

I'd love to see pics of both of your fashion choices.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

PostSubject: Re: When I started . . .   When I started . . . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:09 am

Tripp, you have just given yourself another grounding story, and you have also been introduced to the Three RRR theory, Recall, Revert, and Respond. Fashion is learned like many other things in life, and for me it's a passion and a perfection seeking curse. Well, on my myspace I have some photos of me with the bandannas, and one of my chains, I think the canary yellow and white gold cross that I have since upgraded to a bigger crucifix. I think I am going to get a camera, and actually show you guys how utterly insane my closet is, for a guy who isn't a celebrity. Peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: When I started . . .   When I started . . . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:22 pm

Do I have you on my myspace? lol I'll have to check on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When I started . . .   When I started . . . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When I started . . .
Page 1 of 1