Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The PUA road to becoming a Natural

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

The PUA road to becoming a Natural Empty
PostSubject: The PUA road to becoming a Natural   The PUA road to becoming a Natural I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:01 pm

Guys talk constantly about PUA's versus naturals and how PUA's don't do things naturally or become naturals, and that some system needs to be created for PUA's to become naturals.

Guess what. It's already done.

How is it done? Because of the process that's already there. You just have to actually complete the process.

For the person that completes the process of becoming a master PUA, they start at the beginning, learning the core basics. They take these basics and consciously implement them. Is that natural? No. They add onto these basics and learn how to initially attract a girl, build comfort with them, and then seduce them. It's all conscious thought at first, so it's obviously not natural. At this point, anyway.

However, once you practice, and mesh the process with your own personality, it does in fact become natural. This is where a lot of guys get lost, and why people complain that guys aren't becoming natural. You have to take the process once learned and mesh it into your personality.

Kino becomes natural. Busting on girls and teasing them becomes natural. Finding situational openers becomes natural. Building rapport becomes natural. Are you getting the picture?

However, you have to start with the training wheels of the prepackaged or canned material before you can learn the process and mesh it with your personality.

So . . . why does everyone complain that the methods don't bring you to being a natural? It's not the methods . . . it's the person. The person that doesn't complete the process.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The PUA road to becoming a Natural   The PUA road to becoming a Natural I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:41 pm

People just want to externalize blame for their own shortcommings. It is already becomming natural for me to kino while i talk and to banter.

Kino is something that was not natural for me before, i had a big issue with kino...it was very akward for me in the past.

Banter i have always been good at, but its at a whole new level now.

Both of these things i do now without thinking about it, and if i dont do it i feel out of sorts.

The biggest obsticle in going from afc<pua<natural is yourself and nothing else. When you can stop blaming other outside forces for your shortcommings and instead introspect and change them for the better...thats when real growth comes.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The PUA road to becoming a Natural   The PUA road to becoming a Natural I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:20 pm

Yeah, I recently discovered this myself talking to Tripp, all year Ive been in-between AFC>PUA

But, I havent learned any material to intergrate this into my personality, thus hindering my growth in my opinon
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The PUA road to becoming a Natural   The PUA road to becoming a Natural I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:06 am

I had the best opinion opener made up yesterday at work but forgot it (the best!)

For me I think opening is becoming more natural, as if I want to open I can walk up and just say hi if I want. I think the 'natural' aspect is just being able to doing things with fluidity, without thought, and with the knowledge that you know things can work.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The PUA road to becoming a Natural   The PUA road to becoming a Natural I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:27 am

MattJacks wrote:
I think the 'natural' aspect is just being able to doing things with fluidity, without thought, and with the knowledge that you know things can work.

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The PUA road to becoming a Natural   The PUA road to becoming a Natural I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The PUA road to becoming a Natural
Page 1 of 1