Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bored of M3? Become a Natural!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Bored of M3? Become a Natural! Empty
PostSubject: Bored of M3? Become a Natural!   Bored of M3? Become a Natural! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:47 pm

Do you find yourself bored with your success? Do you use the same material over and over again, but rarely fail to get the girl? Do these symptoms leave you bored with women as people?

The only remedy to all of these is to unlearn the M3 Model. Become a natural. You already know how to ready body language, you have confidence, and you know how to sexually escalate. You have the criteria of a natural, but aren't redirecting your abilities.

Canned material, is are great training wheels. It does a good job simulating conversation. But, thats all it is a simulation of a real conversation. You already have your responses in mind to anything she says. After constant success, canned material is no longer training wheels, but a crutch. You have to adapt.

Isn't it boring to go out and use the same pool of material every night? Sure you are successful, but where is the fun? The road to a goal is the part you should most enjoy. That is where you are truly alive. Canned material is great, but you very much pay the price in a measure of your personality in using it.

The natural enjoys every minute in romancing a woman. Because, most natural are romantics at heart. They let their personality flow from their lips. The three things that make naturals attract women are :

1. Confidence
2. Ability to sexually stimulate a women.

If you have had months of success, including sexual ventures then you should know how to please a women, and are quiet confident in yourself. Then all you need to do is start talking to women like you would a friend. If you exude confidence everything will work. You won't even need to use negs. A natural doesn't neg a woman to get her attention, he just approachs and starts talking.

For those of you who are disallusioned with women, the reason is because you are using the same stuff over and over again. You have come to believe that women are predictable. Well within the set of rules that you play by they are. Think about it from this prespective, men as a whole have been predictable to women for generations. It is only the few naturals who were able to unseat them, and yet women still for the most part keep to men. I'm sure the women on this forum can attest to this theory.

Now, for the answer to the obvious question. How do you do this? Just be friendly. Talk to the girls like you would one of your female friends. Just bullshit with them. Talk about your hobbies, current events, anything really. If you have the confidence, it won't matter what you are talking about. A great tool to keep conversations fun and interesting is bantering. You tease them a lil, and they fire back, and so on and so forth.

If you make an attempt at adding adding life to a conversation everything will be fun. You meet girls and learn alot about them from the start. Real life has no rules, and that is the case with conversations. Canned material is based on a set of rules that limit the extent of a conversation. Once you start talking from your head and your heart you'll enjoy the experience. Every girl you meet will have something truly different to say, instead of the expected responses you get from your canned material.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Bored of M3? Become a Natural!   Bored of M3? Become a Natural! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:51 pm

Nice post, but I disagree with parts of it, from actual experience.

nuked wrote:
Do you find yourself bored with your success? Do you use the same material over and over again, but rarely fail to get the girl? Do these symptoms leave you bored with women as people?
(this sounds like an advertisement btw)
Quote :

The only remedy to all of these is to unlearn the M3 Model. Become a natural. You already know how to ready body language, you have confidence, and you know how to sexually escalate. You have the criteria of a natural, but aren't redirecting your abilities.

Canned material, is are great training wheels. It does a good job simulating conversation. But, thats all it is a simulation of a real conversation. You already have your responses in mind to anything she says. After constant success, canned material is no longer training wheels, but a crutch. You have to adapt.

Isn't it boring to go out and use the same pool of material every night? Sure you are successful, but where is the fun? The road to a goal is the part you should most enjoy. That is where you are truly alive. Canned material is great, but you very much pay the price in a measure of your personality in using it.
This is true to a point, but there are even things naturals say or do over and over again. It's because it's what pops into our head. Sometimes it's something different, but sometimes we do something or say something and realize later that it was the same thing we said or did with another girl. So, repetition still happens, even when operating naturally like I do.
Quote :

The natural enjoys every minute in romancing a woman. Because, most natural are romantics at heart. They let their personality flow from their lips. The three things that make naturals attract women are :
Ummm, no, naturals aren't necessarily romantics at heart. I'm definitely not a romantic.. In fact, that's one big complaint I have from every woman I'm with for any length of time. In fact, I would argue that most naturals aren't, because being romantic isn't what's going to bed you 90% of the women within a short length of time. Sure, there are exceptions to that, but most of the time romance isn't building the attraction quickly. Girls won't usually respond to romance right off the bat because they will think you are creepy. Which of course depends on what you're specific definition of romance is.

BTW . . . where's the 3rd point?
Quote :

1. Confidence
2. Ability to sexually stimulate a women.

If you have had months of success, including sexual ventures then you should know how to please a women, and are quiet confident in yourself. Then all you need to do is start talking to women like you would a friend. If you exude confidence everything will work. You won't even need to use negs. A natural doesn't neg a woman to get her attention, he just approachs and starts talking.
I disagree here too. I go natural every night. I still neg women. Not all women, but the ones with the higher mentality, yes I do. It still works. Even for a natural approach. Negging goes right along with teasing in the field.
Quote :

For those of you who are disallusioned with women, the reason is because you are using the same stuff over and over again. You have come to believe that women are predictable. Well within the set of rules that you play by they are. Think about it from this prespective, men as a whole have been predictable to women for generations. It is only the few naturals who were able to unseat them, and yet women still for the most part keep to men. I'm sure the women on this forum can attest to this theory.

Actually both men and women are predictable to an extent. Even with a natural approach. I can still tell my girl, when out, what to expect from people before they do it.
Quote :

Now, for the answer to the obvious question. How do you do this? Just be friendly. Talk to the girls like you would one of your female friends. Just bullshit with them. Talk about your hobbies, current events, anything really. If you have the confidence, it won't matter what you are talking about. A great tool to keep conversations fun and interesting is bantering. You tease them a lil, and they fire back, and so on and so forth.

If you make an attempt at adding adding life to a conversation everything will be fun. You meet girls and learn alot about them from the start. Real life has no rules, and that is the case with conversations. Canned material is based on a set of rules that limit the extent of a conversation. Once you start talking from your head and your heart you'll enjoy the experience. Every girl you meet will have something truly different to say, instead of the expected responses you get from your canned material.

Now, you mention teasing here, and talking to them like they are friends, and that I obviously agree with. Of course, without the teasing you may not turn on the attraction and be LJBFed. With the teasing, you will attract her more.

There are certain things that WILL increase the attraction in a woman you are talking to. Those things just don't change, whether you are a natural or not. Why do you think the methods teach this stuff? It was learned from the naturals. The real key is internalization. From that point, you will still be operating by the keys, even though you are going on the fly at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Bored of M3? Become a Natural!   Bored of M3? Become a Natural! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:07 pm

Quote :
I still neg women. Not all women, but the ones with the higher mentality, yes I do. It still works. Even for a natural approach. Negging goes right along with teasing in the field.
Some naturals make a girl like them by lowering the girls value to show higher value. Other naturals make a girl like them by raising the girls value showing he is high value. As of a day or two ago, I've decided I'm sick of being a mix and am just going to stick to the latter.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Bored of M3? Become a Natural!   Bored of M3? Become a Natural! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:22 pm

Hobbit wrote:
Quote :
I still neg women. Not all women, but the ones with the higher mentality, yes I do. It still works. Even for a natural approach. Negging goes right along with teasing in the field.
Some naturals make a girl like them by lowering the girls value to show higher value. Other naturals make a girl like them by raising the girls value showing he is high value. As of a day or two ago, I've decided I'm sick of being a mix and am just going to stick to the latter.

That's cool and there's nothing wrong with that. I do that myself. It just depends on the girl. There are those girls that think they are better than every single person around, and have the attitude to go along with that. Stuck up, snobby, etc. With those girls, yeah, I'll throw a neg or two.
Back to top Go down
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333

PostSubject: Re: Bored of M3? Become a Natural!   Bored of M3? Become a Natural! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:46 am

Tripp you missed the entire point to this. When I say "canned-material" I was referring to routines that aren't your's. If you say the same things over and over again, but it is at least congruent to who you are and it is an example of your personality then it is no longer canned.

Also there is a justifiable difference between teasing and negging. If you are naturally a sarcastic person who likes to mess with everyone, then you are teasing; not negging. A neg is an intentional statement to lower her value and displace yurself as a potential suitor. Teasing is being playful, negging is a direct jab at her value.

Another major reason I made this post is because the model doesn't teach you how to actually get in a successful long-term relationship; nor how to keep one. The fact of the matter is the community as a whole concentrates soley on simple triggers (the attraction switchs) and all these will do get her interested. There's a difference between passing interest and lasting attraction. Real lasting attraction is what will make her want to be a part of your life for forever and a day. There are many other things that you need to stimulate in order for her to want this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Bored of M3? Become a Natural!   Bored of M3? Become a Natural! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:54 am

LOL, it's obvious you haven't been around for a while man.

I've been saying for some time now that there is a definitely difference between teasing and negging. Teasing should continue on. Negs aren't always needed. I'll even tease a girl from the start at times.

Also, the method isn't MEANT to teach how to build a long term relationship. Duh. Guys don't know how to attract girls to BEGIN with. That's the purpose of the method.

We shouldn't bitch about the fact that the method doesn't teach how to build an LTR, but realize what the purpose of it is, to give the average guy a chance at being able to learn how to attract women to begin with.

From that point, you learn how to keep the girl around by letting her into who you are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored of M3? Become a Natural!   Bored of M3? Become a Natural! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored of M3? Become a Natural!
Page 1 of 1