Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Basic" questions and YOUR level

Go down 
+3
Skotos
MattJacks
L.A. Tripp
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

"Basic" questions and YOUR level - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:18 pm

Skotos wrote:
(Apparently the sharks can't hold a candle to some of the most poisonous jellyfish).

You mean the box jellyfish?? these are in Queensland in summer (now)
"You have virtually no chance of surviving the venomous sting, unless treated immediately. The pain is so excruciating and overwhelming that you would most likely go into shock and drown before reaching the shore." http://www.barrierreefaustralia.com/the-great-barrier-reef/jellyfish.htm Shocked
"Basic" questions and YOUR level - Page 2 Box_je10

Back on track if you really want to stick to the 3 second rule just walk towards her direct. When you get there if you havent thought of something you can use a line like "I was compelled to come to you and hoped I would have something better to say.... blablablabla"
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:34 pm

Skotos wrote:

Grumble, saw a nice girl in the street the other day and failed to go for the opener. This fucking three seconds rule is killing me, it ought to have been six seconds to at least give you the chance to quickly evaluate the situation before saying "too late."

MattJacks wrote:

Back on track if you really want to stick to the 3 second rule just walk towards her direct. When you get there if you havent thought of something you can use a line like "I was compelled to come to you and hoped I would have something better to say.... blablablabla"

Excellent answer. Skotos, the occasional girl will think that's stupid, but those you don't want to mess with anyway, so that filters her out real quick, but most girls will either think that's funny (a good thing) or realize that you had more guts than most guys (also a good thing), so most girls will appreciate this and you can roll with it into something else.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:13 am

And its completly honest. Smile
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:37 am

are we still on topic about the current thread..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:47 am

Sure are. Just a few tangents here and there but its back on track...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Basic" questions and YOUR level
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2