Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Basic" questions and YOUR level

Go down 
+3
Skotos
MattJacks
L.A. Tripp
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

"Basic" questions and YOUR level Empty
PostSubject: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:01 am

Some are tired of "basic" questions.

Let me ask this . . . what is a basic question? It depends on your level, doesn't it?

To some, basic is overcoming AA. To some, it's overcoming LMR. To some, it may be setting up a 3some.

We're all at different levels and therefore get sick of different questions. But you know what? We all get sick of different things in daily life too. How do you handle those daily items that you get tired of?

What is YOUR level?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:14 am

Towards women my level would be inbetween dealing with AA and LMR. I think it would be excalating and letting them know I want them. The question that kicks me is "how old are you" as with my friends I normally go for 20+ year olds and Im a young'un.

Towards life the daily things that strain me are little issues. The only one that strains me is the share car my sister and I have. She never says when she takes it or not, so I never have any idea when I can go somewhere...no plans. This is the main issue with my gym workout, as I hate riding the bike there especially in the current weather.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:09 pm

"I'm old enough to be your dad" to generate a huge smile and laughter in her, lol. "Therefore, you'll be calling me daddy here in a few hours . . . if I give you that opportunity." Said with SOLID confidence!

Sharing a car with your sis who never tells you her plans . . . damn, that's got to suck.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:41 am

yeah, but Im getting a bike soon so its not too bad. I think for the next time Im at a place where the average age is a little higher than mine I will tell her she is to old for me as a disqualifier early on... if I remember
Back to top Go down
Skotos
rAFC
rAFC
Skotos

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:37 pm

My level, hmmm, I have no problems with AA and I think I'm well beyond the AFC stage (I wasn't one even before discovering the game, I think). Maybe an RPUA? I don't want to presume too much though because I really need to improve in the kiss-close, but things like the phone-close are cake by now.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:27 pm

How do you need to improve in the kiss-close?
Back to top Go down
Skotos
rAFC
rAFC
Skotos

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:39 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
How do you need to improve in the kiss-close?

Well, I think I have two main issues.

1.) I'm just not good enough at reading IOIs yet. I can rarely really tell whether she wants to kiss me or not. As I mentioned in another thread, I've learnt some palmistry, which has been incredible for kino-escalating and got the girls really hooked, but then I couldn't tell if they were interested in me or simply in the stuff about their personalities that I was revealing (everybody's favourite subject is themselves, after all). Also, general IOIs don't mean she's ready for a kiss-close. Mystery says he phase-switches after three IOIs - is that the right number?

2.) I don't really have a routine. I'm not mad for canned material and I'm hoping I'll shed it with experience (I've already forfeited most of my canned openers, and now just make up situational openers on the spot). But for starters and just to gain some confidence, it would be good to have a few lines or a routine to pave the way towards the kiss. At the moment I just have to improvise the kiss-close, and in several cases this means I wait too much, lose the moment and/or chicken out.

Thanks in advance if you've got any advice - these boards are cherry!
Back to top Go down
Skotos
rAFC
rAFC
Skotos

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:45 pm

Speaking of current level - hey wtf am I ranked as AFC under my nick, haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:46 pm

Alright, you're paying attention to Mystery and his teachings. That's good. Since you are . . . don't you know he's got a kiss close gambit? One is saying something along the lines of:
"you're driving me crazy"
she says "why"
"because I want to kiss you so bad"
usually she will ask why you aren't then, which is the opening to kiss her.

Yes, 3 IOI's is what he looks for.

Also, watch her eyes for the triangular gazing. If she's looking at your mouth, then she's thinking about what your kiss would be like.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:00 am

My level is a knowledgeable 1st level venusian artist, who falls, succumbs, and succeeds. But continues to progress. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Skotos
rAFC
rAFC
Skotos

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:12 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Alright, you're paying attention to Mystery and his teachings. That's good. Since you are . . . don't you know he's got a kiss close gambit? One is saying something along the lines of:
"you're driving me crazy"
she says "why"
"because I want to kiss you so bad"
usually she will ask why you aren't then, which is the opening to kiss her.

Will field test this def, though the bit in bold is conditional to me having done my job really well beforehand. I'm not sure I see how this method provides an advantage over just going for the kiss without saying anything - in both cases she has the possibility of rejecting you (potentially just laughing and pulling away).

I guess maybe it's better in that it requires less courage. Speaking of which - I had a kiss close "by mistake" the other day relying on language misunderstandings. Smile This was at a metal concert in Wulzburg, Germany. I saw a girl I liked, walked up to her with a direct opener: "Thought you looked really cute, wanted to come over and say hi," that kind of stuff. Made idle chat (with light kino) for a few minutes, then kissed her on the cheek and walked away. Saw her again a short while later, walked up, idle chat + slightly heavier kino, cheek-kiss and left. The third time I saw her, we were chatting, she said something along the lines of "where are you from" (can't remember the exact question) and I acted precious. I told her I didn't know her well enough for that, but she could buy off the information for the price of a hug. She looked at me intently, then said "Yes." I was like, "Yes what?", then she nodded and again said "Yes." That's when I figured that she had understood my request to be a kiss, not a hug (her English was a bit stilted and the volume of the music did the rest). Without further ado, I of course kissed her, and we orbited around each other for the rest of the concert.

I was a bit surprised since I'd interacted with her for a total of less than ten minutes and I wasn't intending to go for the kiss-close that soon, but hey - whatever works. king Don't know if I'll use the gambit of "you can buy that info for the price of a kiss" again as I wasn't even intending to, we'll see if I develop something better in the meantime.

Quote :
Also, watch her eyes for the triangular gazing. If she's looking at your mouth, then she's thinking about what your kiss would be like.

Ooh, had forgotten about that, good call!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:40 pm

LOL, well first of all, chick logic is usually counter-intuitive to what guys normally think. Hence the kiss close gambit above.

Basically, you're building a little suspense and intrigue in her mind, then you're offering her the chance to have that fulfilled. And, usually, she's already been thinking about and wondering about your kiss anyway, even if YOU don't know that.

Nothing wrong with that kiss that you got. Obviously she was wanting it herself. You should have number closed and got back with her.

It won't hurt you to use that same gambit you came up with again.
Back to top Go down
Skotos
rAFC
rAFC
Skotos

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:52 pm

Ok, so I got another kiss-close this weekend, and again it was a bit out of my control. I was throwing openers around with a wing at a place, getting average results. At a certain point I was telling him how rejection shouldn't hurt at all, and I turned that into an opener through something that Strauss mentions in Rules of the Game: I took a girl nearby and asked her to blow us off. Talk about counter-intuitive logic: she started telling us how cute we were! I played game with her for a while, push-pull, kino, compliance testing, etc....

...then I went for Mystery's gambit: "You're driving me crazy - Why? - Because I really want to kiss you right now." Well, as I expected, she didn't say "why don't you". Instead, she giggled and withdrew slightly. I was absolutely certain I'd flipped the attraction switches though and to confirm this, she soon came back. I played some more game and five minutes later we were snogging. It didn't happen with a routine - our conversation just sort of fell silent inbetween a tease, then our lips met. (She was an HB8 too so that was the best kiss-close since I started gaming! YEAH! santa ).

Anyway, I definitely need more practice for my game. I've had some successful stunts, yeah, but in retrospect I realise that most of the sets I opened successfully were groups of people already predisposed to have fun and potentially welcome strangers. With more closed sets, I usually failed to keep the conversation up for more than a few minutes. I realise that a set's disposition is an influential factor whatever the case, but still. I need more control over where I lead my sets, and the randomness of my kiss-closes is emblematic of that. Also, I really need to get better at opening groups with men. I've focussed so much on openers for girls when, socially speaking, it's so much easier and it builds such a more durable platform if you've got a group of chums you can stick around with. THEN I can use that to go for the girls. Hell, I just need sarging - I can't figure out everything on my own, and I need to see some pros in action myself. I'm back in london in december and I'll start looking around on the net for "colleagues".

PS: That same night I also had my most spectacular rejection ever. Smile I opened a set with two girls, direct opener (Help me out with something - What? - I thought you were really cute and Iwanted to come over and say hi but couldn't think of any line, what would you suggest?). I tried hard to keep both of them in the conversation, but while one of them seemed quite hooked by me, the other one was getting increasingly alienated. Later I left the receptive one (who was by far the more attractive, and my target in the set) with a peck on the cheek and went around doing other stuff. A short while later I found myself again near the spot with those two girls, but now they were surrounded by friends, and my target was castled in the far corner. I tried opening with the closest one I could find - and she was the girl I was alienating before! I tried being soft but she was utterly unreceptive; eventually I ran out of wits and asked her to move slightly (so I could get to my target). She turned her head and snapped: FUCK OFF.

It was so amusing I was about to thank her. So I followed her advice and left, since I was starting to get bored. (In retrospect, I can see that opening with the bitchy girl as an obstacle between me and my target was a HUGE logistical error, but this is something of a recurring problem for me. If I follow the three-seconds rule, then I don't have much time to evaluate the situation strategically. Unfortunately, standing still and evaluating from distance means breaking that rule, with all the self-destructing effects that has on confidence. Whatever).
Back to top Go down
Skotos
rAFC
rAFC
Skotos

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:53 pm

By the way, am I derailing the thread into zones which are too off-topic? I'll stop if that's the case, I just didn't feel it was necessary to open a whole thread for that stuff (it's not really a question, just sharing an experience).
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:48 am

Nah man, you're not derailing, it's cool.

Glad for you to be sharing your experiences here.

You're not in London now? Where are you?
Back to top Go down
Skotos
rAFC
rAFC
Skotos

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:28 pm

I'm in Germany now - I recently completed my graduate studies and I'm taking some pretty bland jobs all over Europe as an opportunity to travel. I was actually really glad I found out about the game at this particular stage of my life - almost all the people I'm meeting at the moment I will never see again, so it's the perfect time to experiment without tarnishing any reputation. Will be back in London in December, then depending on the job situation I may stay there or go to Paris (which should rock).

French girls are unbelievably hot - they're the only ones who compare with the Swedes, and I really do mean the only ones!! sunny
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:47 pm

Personally the French Ive met in tourist paradise are all really fun, along with every other tourist Neutral . I love swedes and brunette swedes are goddess's. I want to go all over europe but cant afford to take time off or generally afford it. Would be mad living in Europe, so easy to go all over
Back to top Go down
Skotos
rAFC
rAFC
Skotos

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:33 pm

Dude, brunette swedes are like helicopters with ejection seats. They completely defeat the point. Sweden is awesome for me because I'm fixed with the Aryan model - blonde, clear eyes, pale skin, tall, thin. Smile

And yeah, Europe is amazing. It's so easy to EVERYWHERE, even for work.
Back to top Go down
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:42 pm

MattJacks wrote:
Personally the French Ive met in tourist paradise are all really fun, along with every other tourist Neutral . I love swedes and brunette swedes are goddess's. I want to go all over europe but cant afford to take time off or generally afford it. Would be mad living in Europe, so easy to go all over

Europe is sweet, but here a lot of people also dream of going to Australia.
The climate, the surfing, the island-culture ...
In Belgium we say "The grass in the neighbours garden is always greener" Smile
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:28 am

LOL, you guys keep describing these foreign lands and the hotties there. You're wetting my appetite Wink
Back to top Go down
Skotos
rAFC
rAFC
Skotos

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:18 pm

Vedere wrote:

...the motherfucking SHARKS...

"Basic" questions and YOUR level Shark
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:01 pm

Now that's a pic lol.
Back to top Go down
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:23 am

Skotos wrote:
Vedere wrote:

...the motherfucking SHARKS...

"Basic" questions and YOUR level Shark

Sweet photo man... Waw!

But, does that withold you from surfing?
Back to top Go down
Skotos
rAFC
rAFC
Skotos

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:05 pm

Vedere wrote:
Sweet photo man... Waw!

But, does that withold you from surfing?

I'm European, so I've never really had waves enough to have that opportunity. Plenty of beach though. Dunno about Australia, they have so many of the most dangerous animals of the world I'd be a bit restive about surfing. (Apparently the sharks can't hold a candle to some of the most poisonous jellyfish).

Grumble, saw a nice girl in the street the other day and failed to go for the opener. This fucking three seconds rule is killing me, it ought to have been six seconds to at least give you the chance to quickly evaluate the situation before saying "too late."
Back to top Go down
Briguy388
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:58 pm

I like to surf, but that picture of that shark is pretty crazy. Next time I'm out I'll be thinking about it. THANKS ALOT!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Basic" questions and YOUR level   "Basic" questions and YOUR level I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Basic" questions and YOUR level
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next