Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strange reaction from direct approach

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Parkview
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Parkview

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Strange reaction from direct approach Empty
PostSubject: Strange reaction from direct approach   Strange reaction from direct approach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:53 pm

I thought I’d do my first field report, actually its more of a question then a report, I have been really interested in direct game as opposed to indirect (Which I have been doing to little success till now) and tried my first direct approaches – The first went well, the girl was married (Should have checked for a ring), but she was really friendly and said she liked what I did and it made her day, so she walked off smiling (Which was a great feeling too, something indirect game hadn’t given me in the past), although the second one wasn’t so good. I stopped a woman and told her she was beautiful and absolutely meant it, but she just huffed and then even after stopping, walked away. I have no idea why, which kind of put me on a downer. Another old woman heard me and laughed and said something unlucky, but well done for trying. Haha which was still something good, although I cannot understand why a woman reacts like that, she stopped and was fine, moment I called her beautiful she just huffed and started walking – Any thoughts? Would really help. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Se7en
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Se7en

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Strange reaction from direct approach   Strange reaction from direct approach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:49 am

Hi Parkview, I used to be a big proponent of Indirect game aswell and I've only just recently switched to main direct game (check out my latest Field Report http://www.tripps-pua-forum.com/report-section-f17/60-second-seduction-t3618.htm )

It sounds like she was just having a bad day, you can't let that get to you. Direct game is hard man, real hard. Body language becomes VERY, VERY important as girls are not only sizing that up but they're also sizing up whether you're their type, how your clothes look on you, and the pimple on your face.

When you walk up to a girl and tell her you think she's cute and you want to meet her, you're making her choose right then and there whether or not she likes you and wants to get to know you aswell.

Also, beautiful is pretty cliche, so (thank you Sinn) I approach girls and tell them they're "adorable"

"You...are adorable, and I had to come over and meet you"

Works great for direct day game (which is what it sounds like you're doing).

As it is now, you REALLY shouldn't be too focused on results, but rather practice.

Open the next 15 girls with the mindset that you're getting practice so that you're detached from the outcome, and if they open, great, that's just an added bonus.

Practice first, results second.

That's how I learned.

- Seven
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Strange reaction from direct approach   Strange reaction from direct approach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:12 am

You cant really go off of 2 approaches. You success rate is 50% at this point. Keep practicing. The more you approach the better you will become.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Strange reaction from direct approach   Strange reaction from direct approach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:48 am

Here's something else to keep in mind. This applies for direct and indirect approaches. If the girl really is cute, sexy, hot, whatever, she is likely to have been hit on quite a bit by a lot of different guys. Which means, when you approach, whether directly or indirectly, she is automatically mentally slotting you somewhere. Just by your body language, words, confidence level. As Seven said, she is sizing you up. And she does so in seconds. "Let's see, the last guy that approached me like that and said that . . . wanted this (likely sex), so I need to slot him in the no thanks category before this gets out of hand." It's simply her shield.

Yes, it could have just been a bad day for that particular woman. It could also have been her automatic mental categorization of you.

This is why confidence is so important. It's also why being different than every other guy, being true to yourself, is so important.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange reaction from direct approach   Strange reaction from direct approach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange reaction from direct approach
Page 1 of 1