Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Direct Vs Indirect Game, and Emotional Projection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Direct Vs Indirect Game, and Emotional Projection Empty
PostSubject: Direct Vs Indirect Game, and Emotional Projection   Direct Vs Indirect Game, and Emotional Projection I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:08 am

Direct Style

Q. “In your last newsletter, you mentioned the difference between direct and indirect approaches. I’m wondering, don’t direct approaches sometimes come off as just “pickup lines”?”

Michael - UK

A lot of guys ask me questions about Direct Method who have no clue what Direct really is. Like saying Direct is a pick up line, or Direct doesn't work.

This is such bullshit.

I will tell you one thing; Direct is a style unto itself. Direct is about being honest.

Differences between Direct and Indirect:

Indirect - you approach a girl, and ask for an opinion or some other type of question. Then, over time, you work to get attraction, then rapport. Depending on your skill, you can get attraction somewhere between 2min. to 40min.

Attraction is generated by indirectly conveying specific traits to the woman during seemingly “normal” conversation…
- by being dominant,
- by being above her
- by conveying that you are the MAN

Usually people use push-pull and other techniques, as well as prepared stories, to achieve these goals.

Direct - is different. With direct approach you convey all these things from beginning. This means you must be good at conveying personality and conveying traits with your body language, otherwise direct won’t work for you.

Things that you convey when doing good direct approach:
- I am above you
- I am choosing you because I like you more than other girls. (She can feel “SPECIAL”… this is REALLY important to girls**)
-You would be lucky to be with me.
- That I am the CHOOSER, not her! (You get in touch with one of their biggest fantasies : TO BE TAKEN.)
- You are HONEST, and BOLD in your decision. (They love honest guys.)

Now, we all know that words are just 7-15 % of a conversation, so its obvious, that without body language and proper attitude, Direct IS just a LINE!
Guys who think that a WOMAN is above them and that they NEED to do something to get on HER level are guys for whom Direct will never work.

They will subcommunicate to the girl that they NEED her, so no matter what they say, their weak subcommunication will be stronger...and a direct opener like my, “You are beautiful, and I am going to get to know you,” IS going to be just a LINE, as there is nothing supporting it.

You need to subcommunicate THAT YOU ARE DOMINANT!

WITHOUT using any words! You can do this with just with your body language and the ATTITUDE that you project while talking with her… That is CORE of The Badboy Method. It’s about being above the woman, choosing her and BEING A FUCKING MAN! That is what you are SUPPOSED to be in her eyes, not a PUSSY! Women love to be TAKEN and that's what we do! (Without any force of course)

When you say to girl, "You are beautiful, and I am going to get to know you," it must come from attitude of, “You would be lucky to be with me,” and NOT, “Can I please talk to you?”

The difference is non-verbal and based on subcommunication and inner game… It’s the difference between CONFIDENCE and INSECURITY and the difference between getting blown out and getting laid… For some pointers on strengthening your inner game, listen to the Bad Boy Style CD Set.

Body Language Tips

We discussed above the importance of strong subcommunication. So, how does body language effect this?

The vast majority of communication is non-verbal, yet we spend 80% of our time thinking about what to verbalize about. How many times have you caught yourself making EXCUSES for yourself because you don't know WHAT to say?

If you consider yourself a PUA, you should know the basics of Alpha body language…You should not be leaning into the girl. You should be taking up space. Etc… All things I teach and demonstrate on my Live Workshops if you are not sure what to do.

But today we will focus on an aspect of body language not often realized or noticed by many men… or lesbians... Emotional projection. The emotion or feeling you are projecting when you approach a girl. If you were to imagine yourself playing a character, how would you act, what emotions are you putting out? Seductive? Lusty?, Cool? Are you projecting something positive and congruent or are you projecting emotions that make you look like a nervous schoolboy…like most guys?

Can you imagine a girl being approached this way over and over every night? Multiply that by the number of weekends she has been out since she was 14… They’re bored of weak guys.

What sort of approaches are most guys doing, and what sort of approaches are YOU doing? Almost always APOLOGETIC APPROACHES. If you are concentrating on your silly words, you are going to approach girls with sweaty palms, nervous voice, bad body language, you will lean in and she will pretend not to hear you and you will lean in more to make sure she heard you and it’s downhill from there… The moment that you walk up to her with that weak eye contact because you are too busy trying to repeat the words in your head, you trigger in her a very strong anchor…

This is the same anchor that has been set, over and over every night by all the other losers! You must control what you are projecting emotionally with your facial expressions and body language and be ALPHA not just in what you say, but MOST IMPORTANTLY in what you DO if you want to get the girl.

Direct Vs Indirect Game, and Emotional Projection
Page 1 of 1