Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revised the look of my myspace, looking for input

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Revised the look of my myspace, looking for input Empty
PostSubject: Revised the look of my myspace, looking for input   Revised the look of my myspace, looking for input I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:31 pm

I just redid the theme of my myspace page. I really like the new look, fits the way i view myself much better in my perspective.

Id like some input on what others think of it and...heres the kicker....

Im considering redoing the content, at least the about me section. Id be interested on taking serious suggestions on what to change, if anything.

my profile is public, so no need to invite before checking it out.

myspace.com/colinbenko

Let me know what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: Revised the look of my myspace, looking for input   Revised the look of my myspace, looking for input I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:26 am

I like the music and the layout just a tad I jus dont know what kind of vibe your trying to put out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Revised the look of my myspace, looking for input   Revised the look of my myspace, looking for input I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:04 am

i dont know much about myspace, i dont use mine. it looks pretty cool tho. gives off a good vibe, how is it dif from the old?
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: Revised the look of my myspace, looking for input   Revised the look of my myspace, looking for input I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:39 am

Juice wrote:
I like the music and the layout just a tad I jus dont know what kind of vibe your trying to put out

Idk if i was really aiming for a specific vibe, what vibe does it give you?

I just want it to reflect who am im, but since some of you guys don't really know me personally, i cant ask you to compare it to me. This isnt a PUA page it is my personal page, so im not trying to come accross outwardly swauve. I just wana come accross as interesting and alpha without seeming like im either trying to hard or not enough. (its just as bad to pretend you dont care as to care too much, pretending to be too cool for something comes across arogent).

So im just looking for what peoples take is on the look of the page. If you wanted to go a step further compare it to my pics. I aim to have my look be some place between dress/casual and rock. I am of course still developing my style of dress, id say that the hardest facor there is i cant afford to revamp my dress style as fully as id like.

Tell me what vibe it gives you guys. The myspace layout acts as a frame in which people see me through. Does the frame look cool? match the "picture"? How does the overall theme make you feel about me?

As for the content...im taking suggestions, anything from full on suggestions of what to write to suggestions for changing a word or 2 to sound more alpha or convey a thought better. Does the content as it is come accross as someone you'd want to meet, be friends with, or does it sound lame, insecure, stuck up, conceited?

I think im actually finished revising the actual page now, i did a few minor things today...take another look if you have time. Im going to be setting up a theme for my myspace blog next, but i think it will be harder. I plan on using the blog on a regular basis, hopefully to draw attention and interest from people on my list whom otherwise rarely talk to me. Im less concerned with look and more concerned with content here...but this is a discussion for another day.

Thanks for taking a look and the input so far, and if you have the time look over it again and try to be a bit more specific.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revised the look of my myspace, looking for input   Revised the look of my myspace, looking for input I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revised the look of my myspace, looking for input
Page 1 of 1