Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEY! Yea you. I need your input. But only if your GOOD at this

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

HEY!  Yea you.  I need your input.  But only if your GOOD at this Empty
PostSubject: HEY! Yea you. I need your input. But only if your GOOD at this   HEY!  Yea you.  I need your input.  But only if your GOOD at this I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:45 pm

I don't usually care for sarging and not very partial towards the majority of girls found in clubs. However, a guy I'm teaching needed to learn how to push through AA and etc. Well he did fairly good on each approach and only one or two of his sets went bad that night out of like eight. However, each set that was going good the same thing happened to him. A girl would come over that wasn't initially in the group and pull her away, for whatever reason.

Sometimes after this happened, the target would proximity him. Or make eye contact. But he was not confident enough to approach the same target after that happened. Now we are in Louisiana and my friend is a 6'2, 250lbs African American and the majority of girls he games are white. Any insights into fixes/things to implement in his game to try to prevent this problem?
Back to top Go down
Flipz
rAFC
rAFC
Flipz

Male Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: HEY! Yea you. I need your input. But only if your GOOD at this   HEY!  Yea you.  I need your input.  But only if your GOOD at this I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:27 pm

he needs to convey less intimidation towards the hb's. a 6'2 black guy is intimidating, especially to a white HB. he needs to really be fun and have a good aura about him IMO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/prettyfly4aninline
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: HEY! Yea you. I need your input. But only if your GOOD at this   HEY!  Yea you.  I need your input.  But only if your GOOD at this I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:55 pm

Obviously it's an inner game issue at the core, but as far as a quick fix in the meantime . . .

I know in my area a big African American guy is already considered slightly higher value than the other males, by the girls. If it's the same way in your area, does he realize this? Of course, beyond the physical, the girl wants to now the personality. But, right off the bat she's interested in him because of the physical appeal.

Put a wager on the table for him. Give HIM a high stake in it. Just something to get him through the AA that's resurfacing. At least until he realizes she's not gonna chop his balls off or anything, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: HEY! Yea you. I need your input. But only if your GOOD at this   HEY!  Yea you.  I need your input.  But only if your GOOD at this I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:12 pm

Another thing he can do is to handle the external interrupt. Being that he is just starting out I wouldn't want to confuse him with a bunch of tactics and stuff. The easiest thing he can do is cut whatever thread he's in, be introduced to the new girl by someone in the group, like his target, and then start a new conversational thread. If she comes in and he continues with whatever he was talking about she's left out of the conversation and is likely to pull someone away from the group. Obviously there are other tactics and ideas out there but this is the easiest one to use and is effective.

This combined with what Tripp said should do the trick!
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

PostSubject: Re: HEY! Yea you. I need your input. But only if your GOOD at this   HEY!  Yea you.  I need your input.  But only if your GOOD at this I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:07 am

Do you think the interrupts could have anything to do with such a large black person talking to a white girl since we are in the historically racist south? And I'm not quite sure the perceived value of blacks around here, I assume it changes with if the family was one of the confederate paradigm or not.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: HEY! Yea you. I need your input. But only if your GOOD at this   HEY!  Yea you.  I need your input.  But only if your GOOD at this I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:16 am

Hobbit wrote:
Do you think the interrupts could have anything to do with such a large black person talking to a white girl since we are in the historically racist south? And I'm not quite sure the perceived value of blacks around here, I assume it changes with if the family was one of the confederate paradigm or not.

It's always possible, I hate to think people think that way, but we know how it is. But of course I get interrrupts in my sets too. Maybe a group of three is left to themselves and maybe a smaller group of 2 branches off from the original 5 set. She comes back to seeing some guy talking to her friends, she's going to try and save them. Granted if he's locked in it won't register to her as much of a red flag, since he's part of the group, as if he's just intially standing there on the outside of the group, over the shoulder doing his opener or stack.

Tips for your friend:

+Get locked in As Soon As Possible, seated would be good since he's so tall
+Convey his easy going, gentle personality quickly (He may need to use a lower energy that we would, so he's not intimidating) I'm guessing he's going to have to language a story. A protector of loved ones DHV routine would work well here.
+If interrupted then stack, and go back to conveying those things
+Make sure if locked in and interrupted he has the target introduce him

Nothing is bullet proof as you well know, but these should help him out a lot.
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

PostSubject: Re: HEY! Yea you. I need your input. But only if your GOOD at this   HEY!  Yea you.  I need your input.  But only if your GOOD at this I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:07 am

I appreciate all the help guys. If he implements this stuff soon I'll let you know how it worked out.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: HEY! Yea you. I need your input. But only if your GOOD at this   HEY!  Yea you.  I need your input.  But only if your GOOD at this I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:33 pm

Hobbit wrote:
I don't usually care for sarging and not very partial towards the majority of girls found in clubs. However, a guy I'm teaching needed to learn how to push through AA and etc. Well he did fairly good on each approach and only one or two of his sets went bad that night out of like eight. However, each set that was going good the same thing happened to him. A girl would come over that wasn't initially in the group and pull her away, for whatever reason.

Sometimes after this happened, the target would proximity him. Or make eye contact. But he was not confident enough to approach the same target after that happened. Now we are in Louisiana and my friend is a 6'2, 250lbs African American and the majority of girls he games are white. Any insights into fixes/things to implement in his game to try to prevent this problem?

Oh, Come on, Pick me for this one. Please, and both arms are raising uncontrollably at the chump of this bit that I would love to bite. Hobbit, first off my man, sarging sounds like a chore when you don't particularly care for it. You should try and rename it, aha," Good Vibrations" is what I relate to it, when I am infield baby. For the friend of yours, whose a friend of mine, it's the association method,segue, I think he has to convey that he's harmless for the most part, even more so because well, I know, he's a black male. In addition to conveying that no harm shall befall you while you are in my presence, he also has to have humor, and awareness. The social awareness as what particular club, pub or bar he's at. This one I know because it happened to me when I was back in LA, and now in TX. Some places in those aforementioned states the Black man has a decreased chance at actively pursuing the vanilla skinned beauties.

For second paragraph, confidence could've weined in a negative direction on his part, although the proximity and eye contact were in place from the previous target, the scenario where the friend pulled her away makes it extremely awkward to approach that girl again. I am speaking from experience, well I am always speaking from experience,segue, it's tough because you don't know what was included in that ejection. That ejection could've meant so many differing things until you just succumb to the thought that young lady might have boss daddy to think about,and we have a notion as to how you might feel towards me( this is emotional to write about) Also as smooth stated becoming locked in is a postulate that this hunter's life must now depend on. Peace,Lvoe and SUcce SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY! Yea you. I need your input. But only if your GOOD at this   HEY!  Yea you.  I need your input.  But only if your GOOD at this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY! Yea you. I need your input. But only if your GOOD at this
Page 1 of 1