Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This HB10 Is driving me crazy!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

Male Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-29

This HB10 Is driving me crazy! Empty
PostSubject: This HB10 Is driving me crazy!   This HB10 Is driving me crazy! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:02 pm

Hey guys,

The forums are looking great congratz! I wish you all the best!

I have a quick question.

In one of my classes (english) this new girl came yesterday. When I got there she was sitting in my seat. She's amazingly good looking i'd say the hottest girl i've seen in person. She's aquainted with a few guys in the class, but no one really talks to her all that much. She sits directly in front of me now and i see her playing with her hair out of the corner of her eye now I don't know if this is an ioi or not, I've never really had a conversation with her. We were watching the gladiator in class today and she looked back but she would never make eye contact with me and I could see her looking at the floor behind me or something. I consider myself a naturally good looking guy i'm definately the best looking in the class i'm just shy, or I don't feel as if i'm good enough for her, shes just THAT hot its amazing. We have a 20 minute break half way through the class where she goes outside and just talks to this one kid whos a real dork, I think that may be the best chance to approach but I always stumble on what to say/how to say it and i think of getting rejected why would she want to talk to me? I know if i wait to long it will just stale it out, but I don't know what to do i can honestly say i'm stuck. She's the girl of my dreams and I don't want this to slip away.

I've been studying pua for so long and I know openers and such but I always get stumbled. After I open I know exactly a few dhv's to use and such, but I really can't get myself to open/i don't know what to say. And I'm scared i don't know shes just that hot and I really want her so i don't want to mess things up!

I will give more details about the situation if they're required.

Thanks Yall Smile
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: This HB10 Is driving me crazy!   This HB10 Is driving me crazy! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:18 pm

Well write her a funny note or draw a funny picture of her studying or sitting in class. Just be orginal. Like one of the class openers.

Write a note.

"Fact or Myth: You look better with your hair down/up" Whatever it is you say the opposite. Now if she changes it for you. Thats a big IOI and she just jumped through a hoop. Neg her with. "Wow I guess your parents never taught you to listen to strangers!" then lean back in your chair relaxing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: This HB10 Is driving me crazy!   This HB10 Is driving me crazy! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:48 pm

Thank you for the response bro! I'd feel a little awkward to be honest doing that lmao maybe i need to man up :S
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: This HB10 Is driving me crazy!   This HB10 Is driving me crazy! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:02 am

OK, yes Whoopies suggestion really is great and you should use that.

Your biggest problem is your mindset. So what if she's hot? She's a girl. She's got the same needs and desires that you do. She's human, just like you. You need THIS mindset.

Apply this mindset, and use Whoopies opener and see how much this girl can be.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: This HB10 Is driving me crazy!   This HB10 Is driving me crazy! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:29 am

I know you guys are right, in fact I know that mindset but for some reason it just doesn't sink in. Whenever I see her, I can't get myself to opener her for some reason i just stumble. And When I try to look at her i freeze up. Sad
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: This HB10 Is driving me crazy!   This HB10 Is driving me crazy! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:14 am

Thanks guys I appreciate all of your input! I just freeze up everytime i see her. She really is all that but w/e "I'm the prize, shes just a girl, and ill give her a chance to get to know me!". I guess as everyone says the opener doesn't matter as much as just doing it. But i am a little nervous. I need to get rid of my limiting beliefs "She wont like me", "she's going to reject me", "She's not into me", "She'll think im a creep". There all just made up but its holding me back i cant seem to do it!
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: This HB10 Is driving me crazy!   This HB10 Is driving me crazy! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:34 am

Just to add I saw her this morning as I was getting out of my car and she was walking by she was on the phone but she gave me a little smirk/smile and we made eye contact for a couple seconds.
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: This HB10 Is driving me crazy!   This HB10 Is driving me crazy! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:41 pm

All great advice guys! I really appreciate it!

Today I didn't talk to her but, when the teacher left the class she asked me a question about my phone. Also I saw her playing with her hair during the class constantly (i wasn't talking to her though), also when i looked at her she would blink a lot. Just thought id add that Razz
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

PostSubject: Re: This HB10 Is driving me crazy!   This HB10 Is driving me crazy! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:46 pm

BipP grab your nuts...make sure there still there and open her up. You wait to long she will become uninterested.

Use my note opener. If she turns around to talk you. Tell her shhhh and use the note. Make her relive her note passing days of her younger years.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: This HB10 Is driving me crazy!   This HB10 Is driving me crazy! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:47 pm

Your AA is killing you . . .

Check my newsletter I just sent out to see what you can do . . . when you BLOW THROUGH the AA.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: This HB10 Is driving me crazy!   This HB10 Is driving me crazy! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:48 pm

Whoopie wrote:
BipP grab your nuts...make sure there still there and open her up. You wait to long she will become uninterested.

Ditto on that.
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: This HB10 Is driving me crazy!   This HB10 Is driving me crazy! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:58 pm

Alright we've only had 4 classes so I assume it's not to late yet!?

Next class i will open her for sure! I don't FUCKEN care!!!!
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

PostSubject: Re: This HB10 Is driving me crazy!   This HB10 Is driving me crazy! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:10 pm

ALright next time you post it better be a FR or I am...going to do something very bad to you!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: This HB10 Is driving me crazy!   This HB10 Is driving me crazy! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:12 pm

Whoopie wrote:
ALright next time you post it better be a FR or I am...going to do something very bad to you!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Better yet . . . a LR!
Back to top Go down
Introvert
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Introvert

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: This HB10 Is driving me crazy!   This HB10 Is driving me crazy! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:58 am

HB
|
|
| ..... You
| ..... |
| ..... |

That is you mindset right now. You percieve her as more value. This fabricated and made up! It is a concept in your head.

HB You
| ... |
| ... |
| ... |

This is the actuality. You are just as good as her.
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: This HB10 Is driving me crazy!   This HB10 Is driving me crazy! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:42 am

I know lol! Thank you for the advice!

Thank you all. I have to adopt the mindset that I'm the prize and she's just a girl and I have to give her a chance to get to talk to me, shes lucky if i do so!
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: This HB10 Is driving me crazy!   This HB10 Is driving me crazy! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:17 am

Well Tommorw I'm going to opener her and give her the chance to get to talk to me! I'll post the details of the interaction tommorw afternoon!
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: This HB10 Is driving me crazy!   This HB10 Is driving me crazy! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:44 am

Last minute question:

What do you suggest I open with: 1) Say I was on a friends facebook and a saw a pic of you do you know so and so...or use a canned indirect opener (kahki opener). Also the best transition is no transition but what should I transition to how I went to montreal to watch the hockey game this weekend as a DHV story? (And say I went with a few buddys and 2 playboy bunnys).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This HB10 Is driving me crazy!   This HB10 Is driving me crazy! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This HB10 Is driving me crazy!
Page 1 of 1