Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 3 second rule....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The 3 second rule.... Empty
PostSubject: The 3 second rule....   The 3 second rule.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 2:46 pm

Now, I once heard someone say that the 3 second rule is for beginners not for the advanced.....What is ya'lls take on this? Smile
Back to top Go down
Nation
AFC
AFC
Nation

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: The 3 second rule....   The 3 second rule.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:01 pm

I think thethe 3 second rule applies for everyone
Back to top Go down
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The 3 second rule....   The 3 second rule.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:37 pm

The 3 Second Rule is pretty cut and dry. There isn't really any questions you could ask about it. The questions would be more related to getting over the AA and actually applying the 3 Second Rule.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11

PostSubject: Re: The 3 second rule....   The 3 second rule.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:46 pm

nuked wrote:
The 3 Second Rule is pretty cut and dry. There isn't really any questions you could ask about it. The questions would be more related to getting over the AA and actually applying the 3 Second Rule.

The mear question is, does this rule apply to beginners only? Someone made a comment to me that the 3 second rule just applies to those that are just learning about pick up. i understand the rule just fine but, i think someone clearly missed the point of the rule because of their ego. Obviously.
Back to top Go down
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

PostSubject: Re: The 3 second rule....   The 3 second rule.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:57 pm

Thanks Par for correcting me Smile

The 3 Second Rule applies to everyone. No matter who you are. If you see a girl, approach her instantly. You can never let go of this rules because its a core concept to PU.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The 3 second rule....   The 3 second rule.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:00 pm

I think we can all agree that the 3 sec rule is like the law of gravity on Earth, it applies!!! This rule is fundamental, and helps when you can really adhere to it, seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The 3 second rule....   The 3 second rule.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:15 pm

I think AA should be called Social Anxeity. Your more worried about what people will think more than just approaching.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

PostSubject: Re: The 3 second rule....   The 3 second rule.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:29 pm

Whoopie. I've actually found that AA and social anxiety are quiet different. You could have social anxiety, but not have AA. Thats why some guys, after opening and saying a few things lock up and have nothing to say because their anxiety takes over and they don't know what to say because they are afraid of what people think.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The 3 second rule....   The 3 second rule.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:57 pm

The 3 Second Rule according to Mystery Method and the Venusian Arts Handbook applies in two parts. #1 when you enter the venue you open a set within 3 seconds of entering to start your social value essentially. #2 When you see a set you open them within 3 seconds. This to me applies to everyone. The reason I say this applies to everyone is simple. If you enter a venue and are just standing around instead of opening sets, and are not with a group your social value is declining rapidly. Secondly if you are the akward guy hanging around a set waiting to open them, then that's just creepy. It applies to everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 3 second rule....   The 3 second rule.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 3 second rule....
Page 1 of 1