Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wait...I Didn't Say Stop!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Wait...I Didn't Say Stop!!! Empty
PostSubject: Wait...I Didn't Say Stop!!!   Wait...I Didn't Say Stop!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:53 am

Wait...I Didn't Say Stop!!! Make10

Hey guys,

I wrote this for my blog originally but thought I'd share.

I seem to see a whole lot of questions about there about making out and escalating to sex. I can certainly understand why. This can be an area of intimidation for those who are less experienced, and you always feel like you are being judged by the woman. A lot of men feel as though they are constantly running into brick walls when trying to get things going. This is not an uncommon feeling and I will give you some tips to get things started.

Your primary thing is to get her to a seduction location. These can vary depending on your and her comfort levels. This can be a bedroom, living room, car, dark corner, or even behind a bush for some. The biggest thing is take the opportunity when you can and be SAFE = Using a condom 101% of the time. When in doubt double bag your groceries, meaning use more than one form of control.

Now that the Sex Ed lesson is over we can focus back on the issue at hand. We need to get things started! You've gotten to the seduction location and things are going well, now what? How do I go from sitting here or standing here to kissing her? The answer is pretty simple when you feel the moment is right lean in and go for it. For those who aren't this confident yet you can look for more subtle ques like Triangle Gazing. This is where the girl will look to your eyes and then to your mouth and back to your eyes again. Many women do this subconciously when they want to be kissed. When you see this pucker up and go in. Finally, you can always ask her if she wants to kiss you, but this is the weaker of the approaches.

A concept you need to understand is that you are man and are responsible for leading the sexual interactions with the woman. You're a guy you have a cock between your legs, it's what you want, so it's your responsibility. There is no reason to apologize to a woman for going after what you want. Also keep in mind that she has to be accountable for her actions too so don't worry too much about her. If you step outside of her comfort levels she'll stop you, I promise!

You are kissing and on your way to the promised land right? Well, not quit yet. If you need help with kissing tactics please go to youtube and search a little bit. There are all kinds of pretty good instructional videos for kissing techniques. I have even seen good videos there on bra removal techniques as well if needed. While kissing you need to keep escalating basically until she says to STOP. Whether you start your escalation in a club or in your apartment you need to keep going until she says not to. WHY?

Women have different levels of what they find suitable for being pleased. In some venues I have had women tell me that french kissing to them is too much. Others, I have had my hand down their pants and they still didn't tell me to stop yet. That could be her "minimum" for success but you'll never know what it is until you hit it. Just keep going until she says stop, and when she does do STOP. There is nothing wrong with that.

Now that you've managed to round around second base or so you are doing well. Going towards third base you can almost always expect some resistence. Yes, by third base I mean going down her pants in some form. It seems when it's time for the panties to come off there is almost always something said like, "We shouldn't be doing this." Just agree with her, "You're right we shouldn't be" and keep it going. Remember, she did not say STOP. This is kind of like Simon Says the adult version.

By simply plowing through this we can continue on getting you closer to your goal of making love to her. This is not a real objection when it's brought up this way. She is taking the majority of the risk with possibly getting pregnant. It's completely natural that she is going to resist. Some of this is social programming in the whole "I don't want to be a slut" idea. You have to just realize what it is and dismiss it for what it is.
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Wait...I Didn't Say Stop!!!   Wait...I Didn't Say Stop!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:21 am

Quote :
When in doubt double bag your groceries, meaning use more than one form of control.

Yeah, more than one form is good, just don't misunderstand this phrase and use two condoms, as I've had more than a few guys mention this idea for increased protection. For anyone out there that doesn't already know this, you need to understand that using two condoms actually INCREASES the chance of them breaking and thus reduces the effectiveness and the whole point. Same thing with using a male condom and a female condom; don't do it! The latex rubbing against each other causes them to rip!

And now back to your regularly programmed sexual escalation thread...
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Wait...I Didn't Say Stop!!!   Wait...I Didn't Say Stop!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:49 pm

Yeah, I've been harping on this one for a while too, lol. You NEVER know where her stop point is . . . until SHE tells you.

So many guys think that she wants to stop, so they . . . STOP, and she hasn't said or done ANYTHING to indicate that you should stop. It's your own fear, in your own head, that's stopping you. PERIOD.

I had a girl tonight that I was working with/gaming, and her brother, her fucking BROTHER lmao, got jealous, pulled my arm away, and what did SHE do? She told him to back off, and she got CLOSER to me. Did SHE want me to stop? NO.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait...I Didn't Say Stop!!!   Wait...I Didn't Say Stop!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wait...I Didn't Say Stop!!!
Page 1 of 1