Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great! Im stuck!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Great! Im stuck! Empty
PostSubject: Great! Im stuck!   Great! Im stuck! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:51 pm

The last couple nights have been quite average for me, I guess Friday Night, after a couple hrs I locked into a 5set 1guy 5girls. The venue I was at, didnt do well that night and it was boring, but it was good just not only gaming them but practicing what would hit and not work. One HB8 and another HB7.5 (She looked like the crazy chick from the craft movie but she was hot) did telegraph interest and showed me some IOIs, The 7 even put her hand on my knew and gave it a pat w/o me complying to do it. I actually got IOIs from all the girls, I danced for them most of the night because it wasnt nuthing to do basically. I knew it was no way I could Isolate any of these girls w/o a wing or just because I dont think my game is strong enough I dont have to the tools to do so.

IOIs I got from the group:
-Teach me that soldja boy
-Hand on the knee
-Invited me to another venue
-Touching of the hair
-Flicking me back when I flicked them
-Laughing and giggling
-2 of the girls sat closer to me
-Saying that my real name is nice and liking it

Saturday Night

Met up with 2 german girls that my wing met a few nights ago, He started off with the HB8 Nancy(His girl) and HB8.5(Daniella). It was cool, but I can tell she was disinterested as soon as I sat down she moved her chair closer to her friend which was predictable really. After a while, I got some comfort but I can still feel the wall between us, Im sure it was attraction because I was making her laugh, but it was a wall. I later came to find out she was married, Kinda disappointed I kept winging for my friend not trying hard but just occupying Daniella. I ejected from the group, needed to talk to other folk at the New Venue, met some people, made some fluff talk and whatnot. Fast Forward, I was dancing with daniella and getting some decent comfort, didnt get alot of EC when I did she smiled. Wish I knew how to do a BF Destroyer pattern! To make a long story short, laughter is the only thing I got from her, and she passed a few compliance test, for most of the night, I just didnt know what to do!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Great! Im stuck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great! Im stuck!   Great! Im stuck! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:54 am

Well, as I told you earlier on the phone man, you're not doing as bad as you think honestly.

As for the b/f destroyers . . . keep in mind one thing. You don't have to have memorized a specific wording of this, but remember the principle behind it. You build her b/f up, fairly quickly, to a standard that SHE has to say he doesn't meet. Once you do that, it's an open door for HER to bring you in. But THEN, YOU turn around and SLIGHTLY disaqualify yourself by going JUST over the top on yourself, making her laugh. And causing her to pull you in more at the same time.

Example:
"Your man probably calls you 10 times a day just to see what you're doing."
Laughs. "No, he doesn't do that."
"And he probably comes to see you every free second he has."
Maybe a sigh. "No, he doesn't do that either."
You add a few more thoughts following these lines. Then say, "See I couldn't do all that. You guys are perfect for each other."
By this time she's really disqualifying her man in her own mind. She sees you in front of her to fill the void.

You add in . . . "See I would call you 20 times a day for no reason . . . " with a cocky smile. She laughs.
"I wouldn't be able to leave you alone." Playfully.
"I'm just too busy for that." Obviously a DHV. You could even turn your body a bit away.

By this time, if she has any interest, she will be into you.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Great! Im stuck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great! Im stuck!   Great! Im stuck! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:34 am

Man, that is something right there, the bf destroying tactics are very useful. Thanks tripp, and juice you are okay my man just continue to plow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

Great! Im stuck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great! Im stuck!   Great! Im stuck! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great! Im stuck!
Page 1 of 1