Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

great story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stevo
AFC
AFC
stevo

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-06

great story Empty
PostSubject: great story   great story I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:06 am

here is the dhv story i had with a hb 8.5 today. it had great results. tell me what you think
it mainly focuses on
-protector of loved ones
-willingness to take risks
-pre selection by women
- non needy behavior
- willingness to emote
- also there is a little kino involved

hb: hey what did you do this weekend
me: oh i had a pretty exciting saturday
hb: tell me!!!
me:ok so my ex her friend and her boyfriend picked me up (cut off)
hb: wait who's your ex?
me: a little early in the story to be getting jealous isnt it?
hb: hahaha sorry
me: so they picked me up and we were gunna go to that junior girls party
hb: oh i went to that blah blah
me: (cut her off) and... back to me so we were gunna go to the party but my friend lauren called me and said it felt like a middle school dance and it was really lame so we went to another party that was supposed to be insane.

when we got there my ex's friend wanted to hook up with me and dont get me wrong she was hot but she just didnt have a personality so i didnt want to give her any false hope so i politely refused that little offer. after a couple hours partying we finally decided to call it a night and my ex's boyfriend is crashing at the house we are at, so i have to walk her home and its like 3 in the morning.

so me and my ex are walking and at one point she just randomly stops looks at me and says "i love you" i just keep telling shes drunk and doesnt know what shes talking about. about 20 minutes later she just stops stumbles over to the curb and is puking like crazy, so i have to calm her down and make sure shes fine. i finally get her back up and we start walking back to her house, my arm is around her like this and im barley even keeping her on her feet (i put my arm around the hb to show her).

we finally get to her house i have to carry her all the way up the steps. i have a feeling her parents are gunna come in any minute. finally i put her in her bed like shes 5 and then i stayed with her for like 40 minutes just to make sure she was alright.
tough night huh?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
long story short short i k closed great day
Back to top Go down
PUA

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-15

great story Empty
PostSubject: Re: great story   great story I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:25 am

Does this mean you kissed the girl at the beginning of the story or your ex?

If you mean you kissed your target girl then I guess that's good, but your method is not impressive. Why? Because you force-fed a self-aggrandizing, made-up story as an answer to a question that wasn't even asked. See my response to your last topic on why I think this is a bad method. I don't know, man... making up whole stories doesn't take skill. It's one thing to exaggerate a little here and there, or to say something so innocuous or absurd as to either not matter or be used for the sake of absurdity, but making up a believable story just to talk yourself up? I guess I am so arrogant that I believe people will like the real me more than any fiction I can tell them...
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cantchangerandy
stevo
AFC
AFC
stevo

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-06

great story Empty
PostSubject: Re: great story   great story I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:30 am

Karma wrote:
Does this mean you kissed the girl at the beginning of the story or your ex?

If you mean you kissed your target girl then I guess that's good, but your method is not impressive. Why? Because you force-fed a self-aggrandizing, made-up story as an answer to a question that wasn't even asked. See my response to your last topic on why I think this is a bad method. I don't know, man... making up whole stories doesn't take skill. It's one thing to exaggerate a little here and there, or to say something so innocuous or absurd as to either not matter or be used for the sake of absurdity, but making up a believable story just to talk yourself up? I guess I am so arrogant that I believe people will like the real me more than any fiction I can tell them...
yea i k closed my target, the story was smoother and more natural in real life.
Back to top Go down
PUA

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-15

great story Empty
PostSubject: Re: great story   great story I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:53 am

I'm sure it was more smooth and natural when you actually told it, but it wasn't rough or forced when you retold it here; it was just a story.

Don't let my statement downplay the success you did have, but keep in mind that it's you and not your story that the girl is attracted to. I don't find it hard to imagine a scenario where a man finds people so thrilled by his fiction he is afraid to ever tell the truth.

Also, watch out for the gossipy nature of college girls. I guess the good thing about the "real world" is that the girls you meet are less likely to know each other and share/verify your stories...
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cantchangerandy
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

great story Empty
PostSubject: Re: great story   great story I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:34 pm

I'm with Karma's points on this, plus I think that stories told that include people getting sick isn't all that great either.

I mean, I know people tell those stories all the time, but that doesn't mean they are good or attractive to be honest.

I will give you this, though. You are putting stuff together and developing your game, so that's good.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

great story Empty
PostSubject: Re: great story   great story I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:27 am

I agree on the puking thing. Leave it out next time.

Was this a story you actually experienced in your real life and transformed into a DHV story or is it all made up? Just curious..

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

great story Empty
PostSubject: Re: great story   great story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

great story
Page 1 of 1