Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

Male Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-29

**Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!*** Empty
PostSubject: **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***   **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!*** I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:01 am

Last night I went to a club, its actually my uncles. And It was a really great night. I actually feel great about myself, and my future looks VERY bright. I was able to open with confidence, it was like I was just opening sets left right and centre (I will go into detail about individual sets in a moment). BUT overall my night was quite good, and I was able to identify some aspects of my game which I need to work on. I consider myself to be quite naturally good looking which is a plus, and my confidence is becoming much better. I had the realization yesterday that once I sharpen my skills and sarge all the time, I can meet women any time any place. Well here a few interactions I embarked in:

1) I opened this girl who was sitting on top of this table. She was a hb9 quite good looking great body. I opened her asking her to take a picture or me and my buddy (which is great), and then I started to talk to her a bit. I was confident in the interaction and my BL was great, but I was at a lack of things to say. I ended up asking her how old she was, what her name was, where she was from, and small talk. I mentioned to her that my uncle owned the club and he was changing the name of it and she was kind of cool with that. I just found myself at a loss for words and unable to carry a great conversation. Thats what it all boils down to my first impression was good, my opening was good, even my kino was good I had my arm around her but I just kept frozing up/resorting to boring conversation. I ejected from the set saying pleasure to meet you. She also said to me "Why do you think your such hot shit". I was being a little braggy and overnegging at tad but with that I will learn. You have to do that to become better so I'm proud of myself. I just have to work on my conversation skills.

2) I opened a 3 set (hb9, hb8.5, hb7.5). I used that camera opener as well. I asked them to take a picture of me and my buddy. I talked to them for a bit I said to the blonde girl (hb9) where were you aiming the camera at the sky its all black, your blonde (and I stroked her hair), but you can take a better pic then that (with a smile). I got a smile out of her and all was going well. I also told them my uncle owned the club and they were quite impressed and they were like OMG. (I think that's a natural DHV which I can use to my advantage which is congruent). Now after this I did the same thing again I really froze up in the conversation part. My wing was running the show asking them if they like cool aid etc, they were really hooked to him. I used a cocky funny line and they responded to him, he hooked them, it was quite funny actually. I have to work on my conversational skills more, but I wonder how I could have improved this set.

*I also noticed that we have to pick a clear target when entering set, and notifying eachother by saying this is Girl 1 this is Girl 2 and this is the bad one (my target). I wasn't really picking a target.

In conclusion I had a great time and my game is really developing. I can open successfully, and I have a great first impression. My first 30 seconds are great. BUT after that I find it hard to converse in a fun way. I really need some help with this what do you recommend? I'm very excited because I can already see the bright future ahead Smile I just need to tweak this aspect of my game!
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***   **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!*** I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:01 am

Anyone Smile?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***   **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!*** I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:19 am

Hey man good job on opening! That's a major step in running game. I wouldn't use the fact of your uncle owning the club with every set. Eventually the girls will talk to each other and consider you as bragging and try hard. Actually, if you're working with a wing, it's MUCH MUCH MUCH better for your WING to tell the set that your uncle owns the club. That would be a true DHV for you. Yes, you do need to work on conversational skills, this is true. One thing to do that with is to listen as the girl talks in response to whatever you've already said. Listen to what she says. Pick something out of it to tease her about. Then, use some push/pull to play with her too.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***   **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!*** I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:44 pm

Thanks for the response TRIPP. I really need to work on my bantering I'm having trouble keeping an interesting conversation going I'm running out of things to say. I opened asking them to take a picture, and then what happened was I teased her by saying "What! The pictures all black, your blonde but cmon you can take a better picture then that Smile with a smile". Then I started resorting to So where you from, how old are you boring shit. I don't know what to say how do you keep finding interesting things to say/what do you go about saying and talking about?
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***   **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!*** I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:28 am

ive used this site for only this.
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10581

banter lines - 15 pages of them. i post that because to get that high on this forum wwould take a whille. also the hits on that pages are over 275000 Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***   **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!*** I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:46 am

Tripp is actually right about letting the wing DHV you, that way you don't come off as a guy who thinks he is hot shit. Listening is also another key ingredient to pull a magic trick out of the hat, if you get what I am saying. Us women like to be teased, but not negged to death...lol

Bantering+ sexual vibing= interesting...So, show your sexual framing as well, that way she can get caught up in it too. But...stay mysterious!! pirat
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***   **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!*** I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:52 pm

Right lol. Thanks Par!

I was watching some lance mason stuff and he said that it's very important to banter. The banter is what matters in the first 2 lines. And not to get into any boring conversation while in the attraction phase.

With that being said do you just banter in the attraction phase? And how long does it typically last. Because you really can't just banter for 5 minutes straight..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***   **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!*** I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:24 pm

You're right, you banter for atleast 15 minutes straight. A woman loves the battle of wits. For example, I used to banter with L.A. Tripp anywhere from 2 min. to an hour or so, in conversation and online.

Bantering is key, and this is why: if you banter, what do you banter with? underminded insults, sexual undertones, do you get nasty. Now while you're bantering your body language is mostly alligned with your words.

Typically, if you have the last word in the banter and all she can do is smile or even say the infamous whatever(playfully), then she is not bored.

Oh and even though women pretty much roll with the bantering, try to roll off so that you don't blow her out, unless she pushes you first.
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***   **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!*** I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:36 pm

Paramour wrote:
You're right, you banter for atleast 15 minutes straight. A woman loves the battle of wits. For example, I used to banter with L.A. Tripp anywhere from 2 min. to an hour or so, in conversation and online.

Bantering is key, and this is why: if you banter, what do you banter with? underminded insults, sexual undertones, do you get nasty. Now while you're bantering your body language is mostly alligned with your words.

Typically, if you have the last word in the banter and all she can do is smile or even say the infamous whatever(playfully), then she is not bored.

Oh and even though women pretty much roll with the bantering, try to roll off so that you don't blow her out, unless she pushes you first.

Are you serious banter for at least 15 minutes straight Neutral...Maybe I have what banter is wrong. Say stuff like "Stop undressing me with your eyes"..."Your looking at me like a fat kid looks at a chesseburger". How do you say that for 15 minutes straight without any boring interview style conversations. :S Lmao you just really confused.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***   **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!*** I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:46 pm

bigP wrote:
Paramour wrote:

Are you serious banter for at least 15 minutes straight Neutral...Maybe I have what banter is wrong. Say stuff like "Stop undressing me with your eyes"..."Your looking at me like a fat kid looks at a chesseburger". How do you say that for 15 minutes straight without any boring interview style conversations. :S Lmao you just really confused.

BigP nothing is an absolute! Different girls require difference amounts of things. For example, you wouldn't need to neg an HB6. For an HB9 one or two light negs is good. Same with bantering it's all about calibration and reading your target. Some girls you may need 15 minutes of banter, others just a 3-4 minutes.
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***   **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!*** I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:48 pm

See Maybe I don't really understand what exactly banter is. I thought it was saying lines like "Hey, Stop undressing me with your eyes". How could you possibly do that for 15 minutes Neutral...

I'm a little bit confused as to how to have a non-boring convo.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***   **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!*** I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:58 pm

bigP wrote:
See Maybe I don't really understand what exactly banter is. I thought it was saying lines like "Hey, Stop undressing me with your eyes". How could you possibly do that for 15 minutes Neutral...

I'm a little bit confused as to how to have a non-boring convo.

Okay you're basically thinking that bantering is a lot of cocky funny lines back and forth. For the most part you're right. Here's a great way to describe bantering. You ever gone back and forth with anyone saying "Yo Mamma" jokes back in the day. You know they don't mean anything by it, and neither do you, you're just trying to get one over on the other person.

Paramour is one of my favorite people to banter with just because she will mostly, and doesn't give up easily. We banter all the time. This is not an actual conversation, but something I can see us saying. Just me taking anything she says and having fun with it. Then run the thread out and continue...

Par: I like this 50 cent song
J: You would, you're one of those
Par: Damn right I'm one of those, and proud
J: Figures...
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***   **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!*** I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:01 am

Hmm thanks J interesting.

So I'm not to far off but you just have to take things she says and tease her about them correct?

I just don't see how you can do that for 15mins-an hour Neutral lmao
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***   **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!*** I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:15 am

bigP, you are WAY over analyzing this whole bantering thing. As Par said, me and her used to banter for a long time in one "session". I've done the same thing with Zip. I DO the same thing with other girls locally. Face to face. You can do it through IM, over text, face to face, through email, whatever. The mode of communication doesn't really change the bantering.

Bantering is NOT conversation as J pointed out. It's simply LISTENING to what the girl says, FLIPPING it somehow to basically interpret it differently than what the INTENDED meaning was on her part, throwing it back at her, and HAVING FUN WITH HER. That's what it all boils down to. Having the girl have fun with you. You're not looking for deep intellectual convo. You're not looking for how her day was. You're not looking for the latest hollywood or political trends. You're not looking for ANYTHING serious out of it. You're looking to HAVE FUN. You take something she says, pick something out of it that you can make a comment about that WOULDN'T BE EXPECTED, or a way to flip something she said around that WOULDN'T BE EXPECTED, and throw THAT back at her. Let her field it . . . IF SHE CAN. As Par said, when you get the girl to the point of saying "whatever" or anything similar to that, SHE'S STUCK. That's NOT a bad thing. THEN you can either start a convo, or move on to something else. Sometimes the bantering will start back up naturally if you try to start a convo. That's fine too. Whatever. Just flow with it at that point.

The whole idea is the bantering creates a vibe between you two. And, if you have or can build a sexual frame, and throw THAT in with the bantering . . . in her eyes YOU'RE GOLD!
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***   **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!*** I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:33 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
bigP, you are WAY over analyzing this whole bantering thing. As Par said, me and her used to banter for a long time in one "session". I've done the same thing with Zip. I DO the same thing with other girls locally. Face to face. You can do it through IM, over text, face to face, through email, whatever. The mode of communication doesn't really change the bantering.

Bantering is NOT conversation as J pointed out. It's simply LISTENING to what the girl says, FLIPPING it somehow to basically interpret it differently than what the INTENDED meaning was on her part, throwing it back at her, and HAVING FUN WITH HER. That's what it all boils down to. Having the girl have fun with you. You're not looking for deep intellectual convo. You're not looking for how her day was. You're not looking for the latest hollywood or political trends. You're not looking for ANYTHING serious out of it. You're looking to HAVE FUN. You take something she says, pick something out of it that you can make a comment about that WOULDN'T BE EXPECTED, or a way to flip something she said around that WOULDN'T BE EXPECTED, and throw THAT back at her. Let her field it . . . IF SHE CAN. As Par said, when you get the girl to the point of saying "whatever" or anything similar to that, SHE'S STUCK. That's NOT a bad thing. THEN you can either start a convo, or move on to something else. Sometimes the bantering will start back up naturally if you try to start a convo. That's fine too. Whatever. Just flow with it at that point.

The whole idea is the bantering creates a vibe between you two. And, if you have or can build a sexual frame, and throw THAT in with the bantering . . . in her eyes YOU'RE GOLD!

Great advice TRIPP thank you. As well thank you J and Par you guys all really cleared this up for me!

So I really do think I get banter a lot more now. After that kinda dies out (whenever it does) I can just start a normal convo? That's really what I'm more confused about. I don't wanna go into an interview style convo!

Thanks guys Smile
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***   **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!*** I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:06 am

Here's a question . . . can you talk to friends?
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***   **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!*** I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:30 am

Of course lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***   **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!*** I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:26 am

bigP wrote:
Of course lmao Razz

Then you should have NO problem conversing with girls. You have zero interest in them at first, until you find out if they are worth having a sexual or romantic interest in. Treat them as they are any other friend. You can even open them as if you've known them forever.
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***   **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!*** I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:03 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
bigP wrote:
Of course lmao Razz

Then you should have NO problem conversing with girls. You have zero interest in them at first, until you find out if they are worth having a sexual or romantic interest in. Treat them as they are any other friend. You can even open them as if you've known them forever.

Great point TRIPP thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***   **Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!*** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Great Night, Need to work on Conversation!***
Page 1 of 1