Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sex Drive: The movie...great comparitive examples...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Sex Drive: The movie...great comparitive examples... Empty
PostSubject: Sex Drive: The movie...great comparitive examples...   Sex Drive: The movie...great comparitive examples... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:51 am

Hey guys, i just watched Sex Drive. A Character named Lance, the best guy friend of the main character, is a great PUA example.

Hes a kind of big boned, semi dorky looking guy who is not your typical hollywood suave. He is literally thru and thru a PUA. The way he carries himself, speaks, acts all scream PUA. Even the concepts and ploys he use are too advanced to simply be coincidence.

Id say hes easily one of the most beleivable "ladies man" types ive ever seen in a movie. What makes it great is almost 0 of his charm and appeal is physical looks. Hes the kind of character that when he lands the girl your actually goin "wow, i see exactly why that worked." As oppossed to thinking 'what a croc of crap, thats not how it works."

On the flip side, the main character, whos name i cant even remember (go figure, the characters where so beleivable i actually remember the secondary character more then the main character)...is unbeleivably AFC. To the point where i feel like jumping into the screen and slapping him out of his haze.

The contrast makes for a great chance to see side by side great "right & wrong" examples of how to do things.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Sex Drive: The movie...great comparitive examples...   Sex Drive: The movie...great comparitive examples... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:22 am

I have never heard of it. Is it a new movie? I will youtube it now Razz
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Sex Drive: The movie...great comparitive examples...   Sex Drive: The movie...great comparitive examples... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:25 am

Scratch that. The movie looks soo funny I will be watching it asap.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Sex Drive: The movie...great comparitive examples...   Sex Drive: The movie...great comparitive examples... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:31 pm

New movie, in theatre's now i beleive...i watched it online, as i do most movies.

Decent movie, relatively funny...but not an amazing comedy...a good movie tho.
Back to top Go down

Sex Drive: The movie...great comparitive examples...
Page 1 of 1