Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't get tricked into staying in.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Don't get tricked into staying in. Empty
PostSubject: Don't get tricked into staying in.   Don't get tricked into staying in. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:32 pm

I'll make this short and sweet; don't get tricked into staying in on a night when you know you'll have a lot of fun going on. If you get told it will be fun to hang out at home with a small group, you're probably being lied to, or tricked into having less fun, just so that the other people will have more fun with you there. Only reason to stay in, is if you have a decently sized party at your place, or if you're assured of female companionship. If it's just a chance, then you probably have better chances if you go out.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Don't get tricked into staying in.   Don't get tricked into staying in. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:32 pm

Rye Lee wrote:
I'll make this short and sweet; don't get tricked into staying in on a night when you know you'll have a lot of fun going on. If you get told it will be fun to hang out at home with a small group, you're probably being lied to, or tricked into having less fun, just so that the other people will have more fun with you there. Only reason to stay in, is if you have a decently sized party at your place, or if you're assured of female companionship. If it's just a chance, then you probably have better chances if you go out.

Perfect point Rye! In addition, despite what most people think it's really not natural for people to stay at home. Humans naturally feel better around other humans. Its just an inherit trait that is built deep down inside all of us that we like to be around others. When you start going out a few times a week if you don't already, you will notice a drastic improvement in your overall attitude. If you can get that from a small group at home, and are garaunteed some companionship like Rye said then great. If not, get cleaned up, and get your butt out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Don't get tricked into staying in.   Don't get tricked into staying in. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:43 am

Barring college parties, or parties i threw when i had my apartment, i have yet to goto someones house even with the promise of chicks, alcohol, or a good time....and have such. This is such a good point. Its almost 99.9% of the time better to go out on your own, especially when your 21+. Before then i can see taking up the house party but even then try and find an 18 to enter club and hit that up instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't get tricked into staying in.   Don't get tricked into staying in. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't get tricked into staying in.
Page 1 of 1