Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guys wtf? i dont get this girl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Guys wtf? i dont get this girl Empty
PostSubject: Guys wtf? i dont get this girl   Guys wtf? i dont get this girl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:49 pm

Hey guys, i posted many times about this girl i was talking to she was really into me for about a month then her ex boyfirend started to come back into the picture and she started putting me to the side and she told me she wants to just be friends so i acted in a AFC way and kicked her out of my life. I left for 12 days on vacation and when i got back i completely did not call her or contact her after 3 days she texts me saying "so your just gonna forget me like this?" i said yeah pretty much and ended it there. then 2 days later she IMs me on AIM and trys to talk to me once again i shut her down and tell her i dont want her in my life. THen again she comes back we argue for about an hour on why shes a bitch and i really dont want her in my life (another afc moment but honestly i just want her out i didnt care) now i kinda just gave up were like whatevers im not kicking her out of my life and im not really accepting her in. My question is why the hell does she not leave? why is she constantly trying to get my attention? Shes not talkin to her ex boyfriend once again do you guys think shes tryina have me as a rebound or something? If she was lookin for a rebound why would she try to hard? i really dont get it...

Ne ideas?

thanks
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf? i dont get this girl   Guys wtf? i dont get this girl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:12 pm

We want what we cannot have. You have demonstrated that she cannot have you and that you are higher value than her and her ex-bf, thus she values you more. If you were to have said, "alright, well lets just stay friends", then she most likely wouldn't be too interested and would take you for granted, but because she has to work for your attention, she craves it more. As AFC Adam talked about in a post he made on another forum, we value that which we invest time into and have to work for, more heavily than something that we are given for free, which he demonstrated by illustrating a scenario where you spent 5 years working your ass off, getting a second job and finally buying the car of your dreams, only to arrive home to the same car sitting in your driveway, having won it from a contest you entered last week. Which would you sell? I dunno about you, but I agree with him, I'd definitely sell the one that I won, because I wouldn't be nearly as attached to it.

If you don't hate her, then why not let her back in your life, she obviously wants back in, so let her in, just don't give in too easily, slowly allow her to prove that she deserves it, as she's already taken steps to do so by ditching her ex.
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf? i dont get this girl   Guys wtf? i dont get this girl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:19 pm

yeh the thing is... little things still piss me off like her and other guys i mean there is no way in hell ima show that to her but it really bugs me and i hate having her around lol.... I guess im just gonna let her slowly back into my life maybe ill text her or IM her once in awhile or something ill let her do the rest of the work. its just i dont want to be the rebound and have her think she won i dont want her to win this fight i want to be on top...
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf? i dont get this girl   Guys wtf? i dont get this girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:25 am

At this point, you ARE on top. That's the point Rye is getting at right now. She is working for you now, working to get your attention.

OK, you get upset about her being with other guys? So, you REALLY like this girl. With that in mind, you seriously CAN'T just block her out of your life. You need to allow her in and see where this goes. Let it run it's course.

BTW, most of what you said you did that was AFC really didn't sound AFC by the way you said you did it.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf? i dont get this girl   Guys wtf? i dont get this girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:41 am

I was thinking the same as Tripp
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf? i dont get this girl   Guys wtf? i dont get this girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:26 am

The reason i felt it would be AFC is because it shows some signs of oneitis i guess and also ive heard a true PUA would not do anything to show the girl that things like that bother him etc etc. I dunno if i like her i mean obviously i do, but i don't think its the right thing to do judging by how she acted the first time around.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf? i dont get this girl   Guys wtf? i dont get this girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:24 pm

PUA to be wrote:
The reason i felt it would be AFC is because it shows some signs of oneitis i guess and also ive heard a true PUA would not do anything to show the girl that things like that bother him etc etc. I dunno if i like her i mean obviously i do, but i don't think its the right thing to do judging by how she acted the first time around.

Kicking her out of your life the way you did it wasn't the best thing to do, but if you had acted really AFC . . . what would the Average Frustrated Chump do? He would pine and beg her to not leave, to dump her b/f, blah blah blah, etc., got me?

And yes you do like her. The best thing to do with that is face it. Let things run their course here. If she shits on you, deal with it appropriately. Who knows? She may treat you right, right now.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf? i dont get this girl   Guys wtf? i dont get this girl I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:42 am

hmm you got a good point tripp i didnt think of it that way. Alright lets see how this goes ill act natural spit some game keep me on top....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf? i dont get this girl   Guys wtf? i dont get this girl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys wtf? i dont get this girl
Page 1 of 1