Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008

Go down 
+6
L.A. Tripp
Ka
Whoopie
nuked
JSmooth
Fortunehooks1
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 Empty
PostSubject: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:22 am

Ok gentlemen, the good doc has officially launched his probe into the seduction community, and has brought this topic to the masses. On the date in the title, his show will be airing out his take on this little thing we have here. Just some news to keep us busy, and see how the walls fall from this tidbit. Peace gentlemen
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:23 am

Fortunehooks1 wrote:
Ok gentlemen, the good doc has officially launched his probe into the seduction community, and has brought this topic to the masses. On the date in the title, his show will be airing out his take on this little thing we have here. Just some news to keep us busy, and see how the walls fall from this tidbit. Peace gentlemen

I also here that Ross Jeffries is scheduled to attend too. If I have my guess he's going to try and pit the guys against each other to make us look bad.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:31 am

Dr.@*#$ Phil is really going to try and bash the community man. Seriously, he's gonna say that we are dishonest, manipulative, cowardly, frauds, and followers. He's going to have so much fun on this show, his bald head is going to shine as if it had armor all on it,hahaha. Plus,he's going get feedback from his hidden camera chicks who are just appalled at PUA types. This is going to be pretty interesting.

I thought about that, and I think this is going to be a really interesting summer. The more women who are on high alert to watch out for these"PUA guys" how many of those women are going to stick to their scrupples, and not want to hang out with the PUA types.
Back to top Go down
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:05 am

Lol I say let Mr. Phill bash us. @*#$ him. We know who we are, and we all - at least here - love women. It doesn't matter what happens. Its still going to be "survival of the smoothest". PUAs are already this, and will always be. We are going to adapt, and jump over the hurtles. It doesn't matter. I would love every girl I approach to know it, because then when I show her what we are all about she will love me for it and the other guys here as a whole.

People fear what they don't understand, because they associate it with what they do. The typical idea when you think of a PUA is an asshole womanizer. We aren't that, and prove that everyday. Period.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:13 am

How many girls our age watch Dr. Phil lol! lol! lol! I am not worried just got to work harder on the cougars.

Dr. Phil is going to do the community more good then harm though. If guys hear about it there going to do it too. Women love to be seduced. That is a proven fact.

Last edited by Whoopie on Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:14 am

I was just thinking about this what I really want to see is how Dr, Phill reacts to Mystery's frame. Dr. Phill is so used to be able to break down people's frames. Mystery is going to be a whole new animal for him.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:53 am

nuked wrote:
I was just thinking about this what I really want to see is how Dr, Phill reacts to Mystery's frame. Dr. Phill is so used to be able to break down people's frames. Mystery is going to be a whole new animal for him.

Dr Phill breaks down 40 year old white trash womens frames...i think the guys a dueche personally. He just sides with women on his show so they love him. You'll never see the guy help a man in his 30-40's be in a better relationship.

IDK if he will have any direct contact with Mystery, i hope he does, either that or Style..i dont think RJ is a good rep for the communty, i personally think hes creepy. Mystery or Style would hold frame and get the point accross that we arent lyers and cheats, that its legitamit self help and that many guys need to go through the transformation.

Regardless of outcome the attraction switches never change...all the attention will have minimal impact, it may actually help us out by weeding out the guys who arent here for the right reasons.

I have friends (girls) who im sure know ive read the game or know that ive been studying how to pickup women, and when i play the game with them i can tell they love it. As long as you know how to flip the switches even them being aware of what you do wont stop you.
Back to top Go down
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:00 am

Ka I couldn't agree more. The Game itself will always exist, its just going to set a new bar.

As to Dr.Phill, I hope its Mystery. Style is a real cool guy, but Mystery has more of a hard rock frame, when Style's while it works is some what flippant. I'm a psychological ethusiast and I hate Dr. Phill. Instead of finding a positive way to help people, he would just rather send them to rehab or bash them on cable TV. However, unlike your middle-aged issue raut female, (hopefully) he will be contending with Mystery. No matter what Dr. Phill says, if it is a negative stand point of pick-up Mystery is going to cast it to the wayside.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:01 am

OK, first of all, I just checked my cable, set the DVR, and it says it's RJ that's gonna be on there. So, yeah, obviously the representation won't be the best. But, I see two things coming of this. Women will obviously see RJ and most will think he's creepy, as is what usually comes from people seeing him. Hard to believe the guy has pioneered so much in this community, lol. Anyway, I also see that because of it being RJ, women will be watching for NLP, and not much else. Hence, the guys that work mainly with NLP may be put at a "temporary" disadvantage, while the rest of us will slip right under the radar.

Whoopie wrote:

Dr. Phil is going to do the community more good then harm though. If guys hear about it there going to do it too. Women love to be seduced. That is a proven fact.
Wholeheartedly agree man.

Yeah nuked, Mystery would have been the ultimate rep for our community to go head to head with Dr. Phil. But, oh well.

ka wrote:

Regardless of outcome the attraction switches never change...all the attention will have minimal impact, it may actually help us out by weeding out the guys who arent here for the right reasons.

I have friends (girls) who im sure know ive read the game or know that ive been studying how to pickup women, and when i play the game with them i can tell they love it. As long as you know how to flip the switches even them being aware of what you do wont stop you.
I wholeheartedly agree here too.

Hell, the latest pick up of mine, army wife, is someone I've been talking to a LOT and spent some considerable time with already, and the attraction is MAJOR. And, yep, she knows a little about the game. She's watched the VH1 show. Hell, she owns it. She watched it again after me and her got involved, lol. And, I've been teaching her things on top of it. The attraction is still strong between us, in fact probably stronger than ever.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:07 am

I believe Mystery is going to be on the show. My tv listings say that the camera footage is Mystery Method students. But oh well. Like you said Tripp, if it is RJ women will the look for NLP. Even, then its going to be hard for them to spot it. Plus, its not like RJ would reveal anything like the Dark Sun or October Man on network television.

Oh well, no biggie I'll watch it tomorrow to see whats up.
Back to top Go down
Cali Tripp
Admin
Admin
Cali Tripp

Female Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:14 am

Ok, here's the blurb about the show STRAIGHT from Dr. Phil's website:

Friday - April 11, 2008

Women Beware!
Women beware: Men are on the prowl! Some guys win your heart and dupe you for thousands of dollars, while other men learn the slick techniques of pick-up artists so they can get you in the sack! Go inside a classroom where single men are being taught The Mystery Method -- a step-by-step technique on how to meet, attract and date beautiful women. The instructors say this method teaches guys to be more confident. When the students hit the bars, will The Mystery Method help them land a lady? What do the women think of their techniques? Then, meet Ross Jeffries, the self-proclaimed "Father of Seduction." He says he’s taught thousands of men to seduce women through language. Now he fears that he’s created monsters, because many of his followers are seducing woman through deception, and he says that’s exactly what The Mystery Method is all about. A heated debate ensues between Ross and The Mystery Method instructors, Nick and Scott. Is Ross’ technique actually as benign as he claims? And, Victoria says she fell in love for the first time with a guy whom who she thought was the perfect man, until he she says he ended up scamming her out of $100,000. Did Victoria miss the warning signs? How can she pick up the pieces of her broken heart and move on? If you’re a lady looking for love but don't want to find heartache, you won’t want to miss this show!
Back to top Go down
http://www.latripp.weebly.com
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:17 am

For those of you who don't know Nick and Scott. It is, Savoy and The Don.
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:23 am

lol I am not Worried...Savoy and Don are great MPUAs. The only method that will be exposed is NLP. If mystery does talk about negs and how to use them. Then the game will have to turn. I don't think they will expose the methods just the community. Anyone can scam a woman out of money even without using a NLP. Dr Phil is a fagget and needs to be asassinated.

Just glad this ain't on the Oprah show!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:29 am

Yeah, the scamming women out of money part, that happens with just about any field. Of course they want to pidgeon hole PU, but the fact is, many women are scammed all the time. Hell, guys scam women when the guy himself doesn't even know about our community, much less our methods.
Back to top Go down
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:35 am

Alright, I was very much wrong. Phil didn't bash on Savoy at all. In fact, he liked what they presented. The women in the audience at first after Savoy spoke were cool with it......then RJ got on the stage. He basically fucked everyone saying anyone who didn't use his method was deceptive and manipulative because of push/pull. At the end of the show most of the women then didn't like it. Phil was ok with Savoy and MM, but then RJ ruined it. Phil even bashed RJ, which was cool.

If I was Savoy I would have pointed out that women like a challenge, and thats what push/pull is about. Also, RJ bashed the NEG as mentally debilitating. He, basically was just trying to @*#$ everything up. I think he made himself look more like a tool, but oh well. Like I said earlier this doesn't matter, the game will move on.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:41 am

Hey nuked . . . some of us are currently watching it . . . lol
Back to top Go down
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:09 am

Lol Tripp walk on me some more dude. I was giving a "review" for those who aren't going to be able to watch it.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:50 am

Actually they did say women like a challenge. But, I agree with you on your take. That was pretty much my take on it too. RJ just wants to bring the attention back onto himself. And, in the process he's putting ALL of us in a bad light. Which seems to be typical for RJ. However, if I were the MM guys, I would have ADMITTED that we are teaching men how to get a girl in bed. After all, everyone wants to have sex. Just like Mystery says, don't apologize for your sexuality.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:09 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Actually they did say women like a challenge. But, I agree with you on your take. That was pretty much my take on it too. RJ just wants to bring the attention back onto himself. And, in the process he's putting ALL of us in a bad light. Which seems to be typical for RJ. However, if I were the MM guys, I would have ADMITTED that we are teaching men how to get a girl in bed. After all, everyone wants to have sex. Just like Mystery says, don't apologize for your sexuality.

This is kind of what I figured would happen. Typical RJ behaviour, typical PUAs being put in a bad light because of a few bad apples. Oh well, that's why this is a "Secret Society" right? LOL
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:38 am

I knew it....pretty much RJ is the worst rep for the cause. I personally think the dude is a dueche bag...sure maybe some of his teaching is valuble, but the dude is plain and simply a tool.

Im glad to hear that the MM guys rep'd it...personally had they had Mystery on i think he woulda owned RJ.

O well sounds like it wont change much. RJ will always self promote...im sure no one was surprised.
Back to top Go down
Flipz
rAFC
rAFC
Flipz

Male Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:58 am

dude i cant believe i missed that!!! gah!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/prettyfly4aninline
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:11 am

You really didn't miss anything beyond the norm. Savoy showing the positives and RJ coming in and crashing then show like the fag he is. Even Dr. Phil admitted that he had self-confidence issues with approaching beautiful women. Phil, Savoy, and The Don go along great.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:11 am

Let's move along, shall we. I wasn't able to watch the Dr.phil show, I had a visit to the Holocaust museum in Dallas, TX and I have to tell you guys the place is an eye opener. The shiet, that human beings put other human beings through is crazy it is a testament to the human indecency, and human resolve. Also, there are no off topic threads whenever I am posting.

So, the ladies in at the show became upset huh, oh well. Also, you guys I have on good authority that the show that aired today is two years old anyway. So who cares. Thanks to you all for replying and invoking your views on this topic. PeACE AND lOVE
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:13 am

Fortunehooks1 wrote:
Let's move along, shall we. I wasn't able to watch the Dr.phil show, I had a visit to the Holocaust museum in Dallas, TX and I have to tell you guys the place is an eye opener. The shiet, that human beings put other human beings through is crazy it is a testament to the human indecency, and human resolve. Also, there are no off topic threads whenever I am posting.

So, the ladies in at the show became upset huh, oh well. Also, you guys I have on good authority that the show that aired today is two years old anyway. So who cares. Thanks to you all for replying and invoking your views on this topic. PeACE AND lOVE

My grandmother was a holocaust surivior, she passed away maybe a year or 2 back. A friend of hers is still alive he was a pilot or something in ww2...those people have been through the harshist humankind has to offer. Glad to know that your visit there opened your eyes, i know my relationship with people of the era helped shape my views.

As far as the show goes i was only worried about the certanty that RJ would make an ass of himself and self promote...i got into a free interview/q&a with him and like 20mins in it was obvious he wasnt gonna share 1 single piece of decent info for free...2 hours of bs.
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:01 am

I thought Ross Jeffries was a dick. Not only did he make all PUA's seem like creeps (I thought it was funny when the girl called him creepy), but he attacked the Mystery Method guys unfairly. A student of mine actually came over as it started. He said if he wouldn't have already known about the stuff, he would've thought anyone who did this was a creep because of the way Ross Jeffries soiled it. Everyone, including Phil, liked the idea until that dick spoke. That is going to turn away some people that really need to learn this stuff. What a jerk.

End of rant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008   Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr.Phil puts the Mystery Method on Blast April 11,2008
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next