Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mystery Method and magic bullets

Go down 
+4
Grape
L.A. Tripp
JSmooth
PUA to be
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

The Mystery Method and magic bullets Empty
PostSubject: The Mystery Method and magic bullets   The Mystery Method and magic bullets I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:06 pm

Hey guys, i just thought i would share my thoughts on these two books i wont lie i did not purchase them i downloaded them Smile lol. Anyway, i found both these books to be very very similar sometimes i actually felt that one of them stole ideas from the other. Both books were very easy to understand and follow. The Mystery Method was filled with stories, examples, etc. Also i downloaded the book on tape version of the mystery method and uploaded it all to my mp3 player which i can listen to every morning on the way to school, pretty handy. Anyway, i recommend these 2 books to any beginner PUA they really get into detail and have very good examples through out the book. Mystery has actually been my fav PUA for awhile so i guess that helps me with enjoying the book more. Although the Mystery Method is the old version of what Mystery teaches if you really want to get up to date you can purchase the venusian arts handbook which i found to exensive for me to get, so i havent read it and i will not be reviewing it.....
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery Method and magic bullets   The Mystery Method and magic bullets I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:32 pm

Do you know the origin of Magic Bullets? Basically, you are right when you said one of them stole ideas from the other. Mystery had his company for a while and he had a business partner named Sinn. They taught Mystery's material and started MysteryMethod.com. I don't think anyone's sure of the details but basically Mystery was pushed out of his own company and Sinn took over MysteryMethod.com. Mystery went on to form VenusianArts.com and to work with James Matador and Lovedrop.

Sinn's understudy Savoy wrote Magic Bullets and worked for Savoy under the MysteryMethod.com company. He took the material they had been teaching for some time, tried to simplify it, and then put in some updates they thought it needed.

I agree these are great materials to get acquanted with PUA and it's what I started out reading. I also agree the Venusian Arts Handbook is a good source as well. I would recommend these to anyone who is starting out, to give them a good foundation for the scene. There are other methods like David DeAngelo's Cocky Funny, and NLP. Still you can't just approach a girl and start patterning NLP or use entirely Cocky Funny. Which is why this is so popular. With this you have the skills to Attract, Build Comfort, and Seduce women you like. Then you can add to it. Smile
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery Method and magic bullets   The Mystery Method and magic bullets I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:27 pm

Thanks for the review man. Yes, the Venusian Arts Handbook is indeed extensive. To me, it's the basis of everything if you want to really learn PUA. It gives you the foundation. Of course, as you implied, it's in depth. One thing to think about when you are going through it is this . . . you can actually skip over some of the evolutionary concepts and get into the meat of it. If you don't need any of the background as far as how he explains why things work the way they do, then the meat of the book itself is all that's necessary for you to get the actual point and be able to apply it.

Again, thanks for the review bro.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery Method and magic bullets   The Mystery Method and magic bullets I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:47 pm

any time tripp. Wow J i actually did not know about all that...
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery Method and magic bullets   The Mystery Method and magic bullets I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:27 pm

PUA to be wrote:
any time tripp. Wow J i actually did not know about all that...

J. = Seducer of Women around the U.S., Teacher, Mentor, and PUA Historian. LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Grape
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Grape

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery Method and magic bullets   The Mystery Method and magic bullets I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:49 pm

And yet Mystery bothered to do an interview for MysteryMethod.com with Sinn and Savoy??
I'm looking into this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery Method and magic bullets   The Mystery Method and magic bullets I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:52 pm

Grape wrote:
And yet Mystery bothered to do an interview for MysteryMethod.com with Sinn and Savoy??
I'm looking into this. Very Happy

Yeah he does still do stuff like that. I am guessing he still wants the publicity. I wonder if his ego gets in the way at times. Smile
Back to top Go down
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery Method and magic bullets   The Mystery Method and magic bullets I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:57 am

I personally like Magic Bullets better for its content. There is a lot of really good material that Savoy covers more indepth than Mystery does. For instance, the section in Magic Bullets about Opening is priceless. He gets into detail about all the different kinds of openers and how they work. Mystery on the other hand sticks to his own material and doesn't give you to many examples. Don't get me wrong I think the Handbook is great because it gives you a model to work off of, but Magic Bullets has great information.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
ABornCasanova
AFC
AFC
ABornCasanova

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery Method and magic bullets   The Mystery Method and magic bullets I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:30 am

I just downloaded "Magic Bullets" the other day and haven't been able to put it down.... great book. I pretty much started reading it about the same time I started reading "The Game". I'm halfway through the Attraction chapter in "Magic Bullets". Honestly I have been picking up things from different sites here and there but this is the complete meat and potatoes of it all. Great stuff! If anyone needs it email me. I've also got some NLP stuff downloaded, and I'm trying to get Style's "Annihilation Method" with videos and all, I'll keep you guys posted on that. I'm sure it's got similar info but from what I read in "The Game" Style has touched on a bunch of different types of seduction so I figured it's worth the read.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery Method and magic bullets   The Mystery Method and magic bullets I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:23 am

Nice. We've actually got the Annihilation Method and are about to have it available in the Vault . . .

Along with Magic Bullets, The Game, and several other things. Too many to mention out here . . .
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery Method and magic bullets   The Mystery Method and magic bullets I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:25 am

It's in the process of being put in the Vault now. I can say that there is a pretty good collection of books in the Vault right now!
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery Method and magic bullets   The Mystery Method and magic bullets I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:28 am

if u guys want ican see if i can locate the TMM on audio tape and upload it onto my server for u guys to download... let me know if your interested tripp ill try and find it...
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery Method and magic bullets   The Mystery Method and magic bullets I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:35 am

PUA to be wrote:
if u guys want ican see if i can locate the TMM on audio tape and upload it onto my server for u guys to download... let me know if your interested tripp ill try and find it...

On audio eh? Sure, go for it man. We've got it on pdf, but adding audio would be cool as well.
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery Method and magic bullets   The Mystery Method and magic bullets I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:57 am

alright im searching as we speak Smile ill have it up in the next 10 mins hopefully
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery Method and magic bullets   The Mystery Method and magic bullets I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:53 am

alright i seem to be having some issues with my computer so it doesnt seem to wanna upload the audio files.... so when i work the problem out i will get it up....
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery Method and magic bullets   The Mystery Method and magic bullets I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:38 pm

PUA to be wrote:
alright i seem to be having some issues with my computer so it doesnt seem to wanna upload the audio files.... so when i work the problem out i will get it up....

OK, thanks man.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Fiction

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery Method and magic bullets   The Mystery Method and magic bullets I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:11 pm

nuked wrote:
I personally like Magic Bullets better for its content. There is a lot of really good material that Savoy covers more indepth than Mystery does. For instance, the section in Magic Bullets about Opening is priceless. He gets into detail about all the different kinds of openers and how they work. Mystery on the other hand sticks to his own material and doesn't give you to many examples. Don't get me wrong I think the Handbook is great because it gives you a model to work off of, but Magic Bullets has great information.

I agree, I thought Magic Bullets was more comprehensive and concise at the same time. Frankly, while I respect Mystery enormously for his innovations, I think his ego is just enormous and he's getting a little too big for his britches. His books are stuffed full of a lot of fluff that just wasn't there in Magic Bullets. I also like MB because it moves a bit away from the directly linear system that Mystery presents.

JSmooth wrote:
Do you know the origin of Magic Bullets? Basically, you are right when you said one of them stole ideas from the other. Mystery had his company for a while and he had a business partner named Sinn. They taught Mystery's material and started MysteryMethod.com. I don't think anyone's sure of the details but basically Mystery was pushed out of his own company and Sinn took over MysteryMethod.com. Mystery went on to form VenusianArts.com and to work with James Matador and Lovedrop.

Actually, Savoy was Mystery's business partner, hired by him to manage the business aspects of the whole deal with the idea that the profits would be split 75%-25% in favor of Mystery. Now, if you believe Lovedrop, Mystery pretty much conceded all legal rights to Savoy (a dumb move if true) and Savoy subsequently did some stuff that secured himself as the sole owner of the Mystery Method Corporation, relegating Mystery to the position of major creative contributor. Mystery left (one must assume because, if true, he was dissatisfied with his status) and formed his own company. What followed was a number of bitter disputes over domain names and other stuff, which MMC won.
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery Method and magic bullets   The Mystery Method and magic bullets I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:32 am

I LOVED MAGIC BULLETS, THE HANDBOOK, AND MM. Without them, i wouldnt be anything i am today !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery Method and magic bullets   The Mystery Method and magic bullets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mystery Method and magic bullets
Page 1 of 1