Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On the Fly Method

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

On the Fly Method Empty
PostSubject: On the Fly Method   On the Fly Method I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:52 pm

I am posting it here now to make it available for the public.

Now, I think most people try to hard to come up with a opener. Its not about the words you say but its how you deliver and carry yourself when it comes out. If your unsure about it, it will be seen in your body language. I can't remember who said this but everything comes down to 80% body language and 20% of what actually come outs. Alot of people are still using canned openers or can not come up with one for themselves. There will be a time where only this method will work and we will have to start adapting on the fly. Which is why I called it on the Fly.

I relate a opener to being a knock on someone's door. You are going to have either 3 responses:

1) They open it. Aka meaning you got them Hooked.

2) They talked to you through the door. Which incase you have to game them into opening the door by being yourself.

3) They lock you out. You move on with your head hail high. Think about Jehova witness. How many times they get turned down and what people say to them. They keep on going and going even if they know there going to be locked or shut downed.

There are any different type of different openers:

We all know what Indirect, Direct, Situtional, and Opinion Openers are but I want to introduce you to my method.

On the Fly: Which is not really a method but I plan on making up a method. Now, A on the fly opener can hit you at any moment in time or place. I have had them in the shower, the shitter, while walking downtown, etc. The things that make on the fly opener's so unique and catchy because there made within a second. You really don't put to much emphasise on if it will work or not. You just do it! This method will really show your personality when you bring it out because only you could have thought it up. Which brings me into my 3 rules/steps of on the fly pricinples.

Fear It: You come up with a opener but your to afraid to use it. Your still suffering from AA or care to much what someone will think of you. If you are experiencing this you need to better your game.

F*** It: You think of a opener and you approach and use it. The only thing is you don't commit to it. You don't believe in yourself when saying it. It comes off at being about 60-80% of its Value. This is a good step to be in because your over your AA and you can careless what this person is going to think of you.

Do It: Now when the opener hits you. Your like a warrior charging a line of men with a cavalry behind you. Your are at 100% plus full commitment. You say it with enough enegry and intensity that you believe its the greatest opener to you use at that time or that you come up with. Aswell as you know it will hook everytime which it usually will. Then you go straight into you game.

Now the things with on the fly openers it can be anything from a neg to a question. For example:

A HB walks by with 2 of her friends and you pick up a wiff of her perfume or anything. Whatever comes to your mind speak it. "Wow, You know you smell really nice but...(pause) you ain't got the let the whole world know" (cocky smile while fanning your hand in front of your nose)

Even if it doesn't stick you just came up with a opener that you can use at another time. Maybe try it 3 or 4 more times and see how it works. On the fly is all about Field Testing your mind. Its the greatest tool we have as PUAs. I am pretty sure most girls might take offense to that statement but if you come off with the Do It attitude and charming they should open up. Also notice how you didn't pick the girl out with the smell. Hopefully they will say which one of us and then you can lean in kino and smell each one. Then neg your target and work the obstacles.

Remember to Keep it Real, Tight, and Smooth!

Hope yall enjoyed reading and feedback is much appericated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

On the Fly Method Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Fly Method   On the Fly Method I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:59 pm

Whoopie wrote:
Do It: Now when the opener hits you. Your like a warrior charging a line of men with a cavalry behind you. Your are at 100% plus full commitment. You say it with enough energy and intensity that you believe its the greatest opener to you use at that time or that you come up with. Aswell as you know it will hook everytime which it usually will. Then you go straight into you game.

This is more of the school I come from! I see a set and without even knowing what the hell I'm going to say until the words spill out of my mouth I approach and go in Full Throttle! It's said like it's been a practiced and rehearsed sales pitch used to close countless customers. Hmmm, in a sense it is. You are very right when you say it doesn't so much matter what is said but how it's said. For example, I know KinoEscalator approached a few sets one night and with no hesitation walked up and said, "Frozen Turkey." Nothing more, nothing less, that was his opener and the set hooked. Smile

When in doubt I'll use my old faithful..."You guys look like bad girls!"
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

On the Fly Method Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Fly Method   On the Fly Method I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:24 am

This gentleman has it, the on-fly theory is very useful and should be used often, but that doesn't mean that you just totally lose the gameplan, in essence going on the fly will help game run better in most cases. What whoopie described is exactly what I do while in game on my DVH stories, I completely improv and come up with stuff from my life half real, half created but it all sticks. In fact, I recall having a dream about camping a few years ago, and this camping trip was completely a wash, some details we forgot all of our clothes, a friend had an allergic reaction to poison ivy, the tents wouldn't hold up, this was all a dream. Today, while in the process of trying to game this older female, this shit just came from my brain to my mouth, gentlemen she was hooked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Puzzler
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Puzzler

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-28

On the Fly Method Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Fly Method   On the Fly Method I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:22 am

I like this idea of on the fly method. Putting into practice is only going to strengthen your game, and improv skills will definitely sharpen. Its impossible to expect the unexpected but improv can take care of us, and this will help hone it. Peace
Back to top Go down
Diamond
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Diamond

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-26

On the Fly Method Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Fly Method   On the Fly Method I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:59 am

About time someone described this type of opening.
It makes me think in-between Canned openers, and just saying "hey wassupp!?!"
(a little bit of creativity, along with your own personality)

And yes, this is how I created all my DHV's.. Even if they didn't sound that great the first time doing them, the women can tell that you're not just following a script. It looks believable, aswell as entertaining, and allows for so many more opportunities with your game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the Fly Method Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Fly Method   On the Fly Method I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Fly Method
Page 1 of 1