Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grape's Method

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grape
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Grape

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Grape's Method Empty
PostSubject: Grape's Method   Grape's Method I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:47 pm

So I've been working on creating my very own method to feel more natural with what I do when I'm in the field.
Well, here's what I have so far after going out there as much as I could over the summer.
Step 1: Amaze her.
Step 2: Make her comfortable around you.
Step 3: K/N/F Close

Now I understand this is very similar to the Attract Comfort Seduction method, but this one doesn't require 9 steps needed to be followed. In fact, this one is so flexible that you don't need A1-A3, C1-C3 and so on..

Step 1: Amaze her
Well, you're out having fun with your friends and you see a girl. Hot right? So you observe her for a few more minutes to see what kind of girl she is: Attention seeking, Seductive, Energetic, etc.
Then you calibrate yourself to what she is.
EX: If she's attention seeking and wants every guy's undivided attention on HER, then be the guy that doesn't.
This'll confuse her and amaze her.

Also, in order to amaze someone, you've gotta appear as if you're having more fun than she is and that she's just seen as a little girl in your eyes.
EX: If a girl is seductive, then push her away when she's trying to lead you into kissing her. This'll amaze her.

Step 2: Make her comfortable around you.
By now, a lot of your target's attention and focus will be on you. You're that ONE guy that's different from all others. You've made her curious about you.
Well now your only jobs are to:
1. Keep the energy high and fun.
2. Escalate Kino.
3. Control the set, including handling interrupts, cockblocks, amogs, etc.

This is when the factor of TIME comes in. No matter how much energy you give, building comfort WILL take time before a good SPONTANEOUS kiss. I'd say around 15-30 minutes. Unless you're at a party or talking to a girl who's half drunk.
A number close takes a good 30 seconds - 2 minutes.
And a F-close, in the words of Mystery, takes an average of 7 hours. From 3 - 11 hours.

Step 3: Closing
Now that you've amazed her and built comfort with her, showing her much of a great guy you are, it's time to get sexual.
A girl usually won't pull down her pants in public, so you have to take her somewhere private. A house, a hotel, a car, anything. Unless car sex is illegal in your state. Razz
In the world of pick up, there is something we noticed and figured out the problem to: Last Minute Resistance(LMR)
This is when the girl's instinctive shield against letting you bang her comes into play. She'll suddenly change her mind about everything and not want to do ANYTHING with you.
So what's the solution??
You be the one to push HER away first. Then she won't feel the need to push you away since you've already done it.
Say things like "We should stop." "This is too fast." "All I want is to make out. No sex, alright?"
Read The Venusian Arts Handbook for more on this.

And then... The rest of this step is yours for your taking. Wink
Back to top Go down

Grape's Method
Page 1 of 1