Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peacocking needed?

Go down 
+4
DTM
Ka
Fortunehooks1
Whoopie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Peacocking needed? Empty
PostSubject: Peacocking needed?   Peacocking needed? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:57 am

I been asking myself this for a while. Is peacocking really that important. Just by dressing nice you stand out. Wearing tie is very fashionable.

Wearing rings, painted nails, etc. Is that really needed and important? I am positive that yall could go out without peacocking and still have the same results.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Peacocking needed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peacocking needed?   Peacocking needed? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:10 am

Here's the thing my man, we are all different peacocks, hence our feathers should resemble that. If painted fingernails isn't your thing, then don't do it. If you don't like rings then don't wear them, trade the rings in for some very interesting wristbands or something of that nature. Here's one of my ways I normally dress: Baggy jeans, matching bandanna, matching belt, matching color coordinated watch, some truck jewelry around the neck, and my hands are ususally adorned with one ring each, and my shoe game is very vicious. Here's the thing, I get attention all day long from everyone, and I was wearing this before I ever knew anything about a seduction community or pick-up. Also these clothes are not a stretch on me, I do indeed look like a famous hip-hop star.

Whoopie, I think you should just find what you feel most comfortable in and go from there, but yes peacocking is vital my man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Peacocking needed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peacocking needed?   Peacocking needed? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:28 am

Yea its not "needed" unless thats your persona, if its you it will work, if not it just looks try hard.

Just last night i had some friends i was out with test me, they are girls. I was wearing three rings and one asks what im wearing, then she states the obvious, "your wearing 2 rings..." i hold up my other hand with one ring, she then goes, "three..." and i go, "great you can count, you must be the envy of the circus."

then she asks if she can see it i just hold out my hand, she then says, "no i mean like take it off." I respond, " i know what you meant, take it off if you wana see it."

The rest of the night these girls were giving me abnormal attention compared to other nights. I did some other things to asure this too but it fits my style and also gives girls an excuse to talk to me. Some use it to open me, others try to test me with it, and still others may not like it truely...i dont care because i like it.

Peacocking can be subtle or outragous, depends on your personality.
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248

Peacocking needed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peacocking needed?   Peacocking needed? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:29 am

I have wore rings before and I am always wearing a bracelet of some type, either from hot topic, A&E, or my favorite rubber/steel bracelet. I would never wear something I didn't like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Peacocking needed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peacocking needed?   Peacocking needed? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:37 am

if you can be AMOG or look like the guy who is having the most fun where ever you are, then all you need is to look clean and fashionable. no peacocking necessary
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DTM_rwd
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253

Peacocking needed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peacocking needed?   Peacocking needed? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:26 pm

I'm a big fan of the subtle peacock... By nature, I try and be original.... I got a flower bud from the dollar store once and pinned it on my shirt, boutnier style.. I also sometimes wear a big-ass western belt buckle with my outfit.. I guess it depends on what style you are going for.. I always try to wear something a little out of the norm to give girls a reason to come up and talk to me.. I mean, that is the whole purpose of the peacock, isn't it?

In the past, I would wear huge, white, woman's sunglasses that are lined with fake diamonds.. That gets plenty of attention... If I don't wear glasses, I'll wear my white dancing shoes.. This, too, is a peacock thing because women expect a guy who wears white shoes to be able to dance well.. and for this, I get pulled onto the dance floor....
Back to top Go down
Flipz
rAFC
rAFC
Flipz

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Peacocking needed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peacocking needed?   Peacocking needed? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:12 am

i dont really peackock other than high brand shirts like Armani or Versace and pony tail holders on my arm...girls always notice the ponytail holders and theyre great lock in props
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/prettyfly4aninline
VanHaven
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
VanHaven

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Peacocking needed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peacocking needed?   Peacocking needed? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:59 am

I have a three dollar necklace I wear with three small pewter items on it. It's a great way to get women close to you when they want to see what the charms represent. That's the most I peacock unless I aquire things as the night goes on.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Peacocking needed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peacocking needed?   Peacocking needed? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:03 am

Peacocking changes with each person AND each venue. Sometimes less is more, sometimes more is more. I'm also one of those that usually doesn't go all out peacocking, and MOST "normal" methods of peacocking don't fit my style either. The most "normal" peacocking I do is a couple of rings, MAYBE a necklace. Usually, the extent of my peacocking is my leather jacket and my beanie.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

Peacocking needed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peacocking needed?   Peacocking needed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peacocking needed?
Page 1 of 1