Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advice needed!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Oak
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
The Oak

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Advice needed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Advice needed!!!   Advice needed!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:27 am

Hey, how's it going Im 'the oak', I'm British and my advancement in The Game so far is just doing the newbie drill, reading both Neil Strass books and the Mystery Method book. I'm starting to have some success but I could do with some advice about a date I've got tomorrow.

I had a great NYE and I built comfort with, kiss and number closed an 8 out of 10. When I called today I think I telegraphed too much interest and I think I may have lowered my value a little. It's still on because we've had a quick confirm text since but my mistake was thinking that she would maintain the level of spontinaity from the evening but her energy level was lower on the phone. She said her battery was low and I took the hint and ended the call. It's not a big deal but I would like to try and regain the ground I lost in that 10 min conversation. 

If I'd really messed it up I'd move on, I've got a couple of other option at the moment but this could be a quick fix.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Cro

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Advice needed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed!!!   Advice needed!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:45 am

With phone game between dates, what you have to do is keep her buying temperature up. Use callback humor, that is essential to have her remember the state she was in when she met you, you need her feeling exactly what she felt when you kissed her and spent time with her.

Being unpredictable and spontaneous on the phone is also a very good trick, keep them laughing but above all, keep it short. Spending too much time talking on the phone gives too much value to the person on the other end.
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofcro.blogspot.com/
The Oak
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
The Oak

Advice needed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed!!!   Advice needed!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:33 pm

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. So now do I ensure I raise or maintain my value now?
Back to top Go down
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Cro

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Advice needed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed!!!   Advice needed!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:20 pm

Showing value is a game of not bragging, but letting your own worth come into show. The main value spikes are humor, intelligence, social savy, leadership qualities, preselection, protector, lover, emotional presence, emoting...just to name a few

Getting these across in so called DHV stories is an old trick, but just dropping them NATURALLY into a flowing conversation is much better.
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofcro.blogspot.com/
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Advice needed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed!!!   Advice needed!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:54 am

Welcome to the forum The Oak.

A couple of other points . . . you're over analyzing on this. Her battery died, "did I fuck up?". That's over analyzing.

Also, I personally wouldn't text or call JUST to confirm that she's still meeting with you or going out with you. You EXPECT her to do as she said. You're confident about that. And, if she doesn't show, you'll have fun and find someone else while you're there.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Advice needed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed!!!   Advice needed!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Also, you gotta remember that if she was drinking when you met her chances are that her personality was "enhanced" during the time you spent with her...her energy level and spontaneity are gonna be lower without the drinking.

Also one of the best things anyone can do for phone/text/im game...dont be available everytime they try to contact you. Your a busy guy (or should be) and as such you dont always have time to respond. This will convey a value in and of its self while also helping to contribute a level of mystery and interest. Will he pick up? Will he respond this time? I wonder what hes doing?
Back to top Go down
The Oak
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
The Oak

Advice needed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed!!!   Advice needed!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Great advice, thanks a lot to all those that have contributed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advice needed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed!!!   Advice needed!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice needed!!!
Page 1 of 1